Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:25
eight innings and definitely not a good day to pitch.Hamels fanned the side in the first two innings.I was able to execute pret Antworten

CHICAGO -- Nearly a year after throwing a no-hitter at Wrigley Field, Cole Hamels was masterful again in his return to the famed ballpark.Hamels pitched eight dominant innings, and the Texas Rangers stopped a four-game slide by topping the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Sunday in a matchup of division leaders.I got 10 days of rest. You get a whole week of rest, I guess that helps, Hamels said. I know its the second half, want to start off right. This is now the go time.Hamels (10-2) struck out his first six batters. He fanned seven overall and gave up just an unearned run on four hits.The fastball, the cutter allowed him to get to the changeup today, and he was really exceptional, Rangers manager Jeff Banister said.Last summer, the lefty threw a no-hitter and struck out 13 at Wrigley in his final start for Philadelphia. He was then traded to the Rangers.Ive always enjoyed coming to Wrigley Field, Hamels said. Growing up as a kid watching it on WGN, its just a great ballpark to come play at. The fans are great here. Im just going out enjoying the moment.Sam Dyson struck out three in the ninth for his 19th save in 21 chances.Ian Desmond homered and Robinson Chirinos drove in two runs as Texas avoided a three-game sweep. The Cubs had won three in a row.John Lackey (7-6) allowed four runs and six hits in eight innings as his winless streak reached seven starts on a warm afternoon with the wind blowing out. He is 14-16 in 41 starts against Texas, the team hes faced most often in his career.The story really today was Cole. He pitched really well, Lackey said. We werent able to do anything against him. I was honestly pretty happy about the way I threw the ball. Threw eight innings and definitely not a good day to pitch.Hamels fanned the side in the first two innings.I was able to execute pretty well, Hamels said. Sometimes things just work enough to miss the barrels. If you can go out and really establish the strike zone early, they cant get as comfortable.The streak ended when Matt Szczur popped out and Albert Almora Jr. reached on third baseman Adrian Beltres error in the third. Javier Baez doubled home a run.Elvis Andrus RBI single and Chirinos sacrifice fly put the Rangers ahead in the second. Almora made a leaping catch in center field to rob Chirinos of extra bases.Chirinos hit an RBI double after Lackey walked the first two batters in the fourth.Desmond led off the eighth with his 16th home run.The Cubs got back-to-back singles to start the bottom of the seventh before a double play and groundout ended the rally.Cole did exactly what we needed today, and we got hits when they counted and we were able to get the win, first baseman Prince Fielder said. Good defense, great win all around.We needed it really bad. Weve been struggling as a team.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: OF Shin-Soo Choo (back) was out of the lineup for a third straight game, but Banister said the team isnt considering putting him on the disabled list just yet. It still seems to bother him when hes throwing, Banister said. . RHP Kyle Lohse (strained oblique) threw a pain-free bullpen session Saturday. Banister expects him to start Tuesday at the Angels.DRAMALackey argued with home plate umpire Cory Blaser after the top of the sixth before right fielder Jason Heyward got between them. Cubs manager Joe Maddon then addressed Blaser. Lackey declined to go into details of the chat.Theyre talking about Christmas cards for next year, Maddon joked. Just let John vent a little bit. Hes fine.UP NEXTRangers: RHP A.J. Griffin (3-1, 3.81 ERA) is scheduled to start Mondays opener of a three-game series at the Angels, who are expected to start RHP Nick Tropeano (3-2, 3.12).Cubs: LHP Jon Lester (9-4, 3.01) is to start Mondays opener of a three-game set against the visiting Mets and LHP Steven Matz (7-5, 3.38). Lester allowed a season-high eight runs in a career-low 1 1/3 innings in his other start against New York this season. Air Max Chaussure Boutique En Ligne .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Chaussure Air Max France . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.airmaxchaussurespascher.fr/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Chaussure Air Max Solde .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Site De Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- With Marshall Newhouses status uncertain because of a calf injury, Bobby Hart and Will Beatty will have a competition this week to determine the New York Giants starting right tackle against the Washington Redskins.Newhouse was hurt in the fourth quarter of Sundays 16-13 win over the New Orleans Saints and Hart replaced him.Coach Ben McAdoo said that Newhouse probably wont be able to practice in the early part of the week, and his status for the game is up in the air. Newhouse had a walking boot on Tuesday.A second-year pro, Hart has started one game for the Giants (2-0), playing right tackle against the Jets in December.Beatty is far more experienced, but he also is just getting into game shape. The Giants second-round draft pick in 2009 was released in February after missing the 2015 season with injuries and he was not re-signed until Aug. 30.While he has 63 starts at tackle, he did not see any preseason action and has been inactive in the first two games of the season.Hart would appear to be the likely starter. He played in all the preseason games, was active for the first two games. He also is the so-called sixth man on the line in that he is the main backup at both tackle and guard positions.Still, Hart is looking forward to competing for a starting job. He and Newhouse were in a competition for the job in training camp, but he had to move to left guard when Justin Pugh was limited by a shoulder injury.Now the competition will be against BeattyIts definitely a good challenge, Hart said Tuesday. I look forward to it. In preseason, I was in a battle for it (right tackle), but then I played guard for most of the rest of the preseason. Its just good to get back at tackle and compete.Hart said he was standing on the sideline waatching the Saints defense when Newhouse was hurt.ddddddddddddThe next thing he heard was line coach Mike Solari say: Bobby go.Hart didnt get a lot of plays, but he felt he did all right.Beatty also intends to be ready if needed against NFC East rival Washington (0-2).I have been ready, he said Tuesday. I have been doing this for a long time, so its making sure that if the coaches call you up and give you the opportunity to get on the field, you give them every reason to keep you on the field. The only way you do that is by preparing and being ready when you are called.Beatty downplayed his lack of any game action since the 2014 season.I have put a lot of snaps behind my belt, said Beatty, who has appeared in 82 regular-season games and was the starting left tackle on the Giants 2011 Super Bowl championship team.Game notes Starting running back Rashad Jennings had a cast that covered his left hand on Tuesday. He said there were no broken bones and that he intended to practice Wednesday. The cast was put on to protect the hand, and he said he could play in the game with it, if necessary. ... With much being made of the anticipated matchup of Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. and Redskins CB Josh Norman, New York QB Eli Manning had this advice for Beckham: Just go play football, thats what the whole team is doing. ... S Mykkele Thompson was placed on injured reserve with a leg injury sustained Sunday. New York signed CB Michael Hunter off its practice squad. ... OT Byron Stingily, who had been on injured reserve with a concussion, had his contract terminated.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz