Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:25
ratulated me and said he was real happy for me. Thats what changed everything at the moment.This is a business, and things happe Antworten

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A week ago after waking up in Paris to flurry of congratulatory text messages, Serge Ibaka wasnt quite sure how to feel about the NBA draft-night trade that landed him in Orlando.But one text message in particular helped him feel better about his transition from the Oklahoma City Thunder -- a team contending for an NBA championship -- to a young team trying to figure out how to make the postseason.One of things that made me feel good at that moment was Dad texted me, Ibaka said Thursday at a news conference. Before I could get excited and happy, my dad was happy. He congratulated me and said he was real happy for me. Thats what changed everything at the moment.This is a business, and things happen for a reason. So Im happy to be here and for my family and for my daughter.The Magic aggressively went after Ibaka, trading Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova and the rights to Domantas Sabonis (the No. 11 overall pick) to land the veteran power forward. They were looking for an inside presence and leadership; Ibaka, who went deep into the playoffs four of the past six seasons, gives them both.Orlando hopes the 6-foot-10 Ibaka is the player the Magic were missing last season as they fell short of making the playoffs for the fourth straight year. The three-time NBA All-Defensive first team member is one of the leagues top shot-blockers.Serge Ibaka is such an important piece to taking this organization to where we want to take it, to become a defensive monster, be one of the best defensive teams in the league, said coach Frank Vogel, who was hired by the Magic last month after coaching the Indiana Pacers. We are going to preach defense as much as I always have. But you have to have the people that can get the job done.Ibaka, 26, said he is looking forward to a likely expanded role that will include being more of a leader and offensive presence while certainly adding the defensive muscle the team needs.It feels good, said Ibaka, a native of Congo. I feel like my first year in the league; Im that excited. Im looking forward to the new challenge. I know its not going to be easier. Thats how we become great when we beat the challenges in front of you.Ibaka had a dip in productivity last season with the Thunder, averaging 12.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.9 blocked shots. In Orlando, he will be looked to be versatile enough to play both power forward and center when needed. This team will look much different than the Thunder team he is coming from that was headlined by stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.Ibaka said he is up for the challenge as he takes what he learned over the last seven seasons to Orlando.They have great guys and young talent. Its always good to know I am going to work with good people, Ibaka said. Im excited because I know Im going to bring to them. Basketball Shoes Wholesale . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Cheap Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. http://www.basketballshoeswholesale.com/ . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Clearance Basketball Shoes Online .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Wholesale Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- Manchester United winger Memphis Depay was left out of the Netherlands squad on Friday for a friendly against Greece followed by its first World Cup qualifier against Sweden.Veteran strikers Klaas-Jan Huntelaar of Schalke and Robin van Persie of Fenerbahce were also omitted from coach Danny Blinds 24-man squad, while a debut was given to 21-year-old PSV Eindhoven midfielder Jorrit Hendrix.Blind appeared to be opting for youth over experience in the qualification campaign for the 2018 World Cup in Russia, but that policy did not help 22-year-old Depay, who has struggled for form since moving from PSV Eindhoven to Old Trafford last year.Its important for him to first focus fully on getting into the first team at Manchester United, Blind said. From there, he needs to play more and hopefully he will then put himself back in the picture.Tottenhams new striker, Vincent Janssen, will look to continue his impressive international form -- the former AZ Alkaar star has three goals in five matches since making his debut in March.ddddddddddddThe Netherlands, which failed to qualify for the European Championship, takes on Greece on Thursday in Eindhoven, and plays its first Group A qualifier against Sweden in Solna on Sept. 6.---Netherlands:Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen (Barcelona), Maarten Stekelenburg (Everton), Jeroen Zoet (PSV Eindhoven).Defenders: Patrick van Aanholt (Sunderland), Daley Blind (Manchester United), Jeffrey Bruma (Wolfsburg), Virgil van Dijk (Southampton), Kenny Tete (Ajax), Joel Veltman (Ajax), Ron Vlaar (AZ Alkmaar), Jetro Willems (PSV).Midfielders: Riechedly Bazoer (Ajax), Jorrit Hendrix (PSV), Davy Klaassen (Ajax), Davy Proepper (PSV), Wesley Sneijder (Galatasaray), Kevin Strootman (Roma), Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool).Forwards: Steven Berghuis (Feyenoord), Bas Dost (Wolfsburg), Vincent Janssen (Tottenham Hotspur), Luuk de Jong (PSV), Luciano Narsingh(PSV), Quincy Promes (Spartak Moscow). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz