Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

15.04.2019 14:46
D 50,000 event.Second-seed Saurav won in quick time against qualifier Elvinn Keo of Malaysia in straight games, winning 11-7, 11 Antworten

Indias Saurav Ghosal and Harinder Pal Sandhu won their first round matches to enter the quarterfinals of the Macau Open PSA world tour squash event in Macau on Thursday.The two Indians will face each other in the last eight stage of the USD 50,000 event.Second-seed Saurav won in quick time against qualifier Elvinn Keo of Malaysia in straight games, winning 11-7, 11-5, 11-7.Harinder had qualified after two tight rounds where he beat Tang Ming Honk of Hong Kong 11-5, 9-11, 11-9,13-11 in the first round. He defeated Taipeis James Huang 11-8, 8-11, 11-7, 7-11,11-8 in the second round of qualifying to progress to the main draw.He then faced sixth seeded Nicolas Mueller of Switzerland in the first round of the main event.?Harinder won 11-8, 10-12, 12-10, 11-8 in the 48-minute tussle. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.nfljerseyswholesaleforsale.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. NFL Jerseys From China .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles expects to see a noticeable difference when he plays at Kansas City on Sunday.Bortles spent two days working with a mechanics coach this week, focusing on better footwork that he hopes will shorten his delivery and tighten his throwing motion. Bortles said Friday that two days isnt going to fix anything, but he added that the refresher course should pay dividends right away.I would hope so, he said. I guess well find out on Sunday. ... I feel good. I think that Sunday will be a good test. Im excited for it.Not only did Bortles spend time tweaking his mechanics, he also had to get acclimated to new offensive coordinator Nate Hackett. The Jaguars fired Greg Olson last week, two days after an embarrassing loss at Tennessee , and promoted Hackett to fill the void.The Jaguars (2-5) have seemingly responded well to the change, with some players expressing relief about the transition.It was good, Bortles said. I thought guys were fired up. I think Nathaniels done a really good job and kind of being a spark plug, getting the offense going. Hes obviously done a really good job with the plan, putting it together, and then getting everybody to buy into it and making sure everybody has an understanding of what were doing and whyy were doing it.ddddddddddddUnder Hackett, Jacksonville expects to be more committed to running the ball. That, in turn, could help Bortles, especially if his mechanics improve and allow him to be more accurate.Bortles old habits -- the ones that plagued him as a rookie in 2014 -- resurfaced during training camp, but the third-year pro initially thought he could work through them. He even spent a half hour a day practicing his form in front of a mirror.When it became clear he wasnt making progress, Bortles decided to get help. So he called Adam Dedeaux, an instructor at 3DQB in Los Angeles. Dedeaux and partner Tom House have helped Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow and other NFL quarterbacks in recent years. Bortles has spent time with them, too, but he normally does it during the offseason.It was big, Bortles said. You talk about feel and trying to create muscle memory and obviously its hard to do that stuff in the middle of the season when youre trying to game plan and get ready for a game on Sunday. But it was good. I think he did a good job. Hes a huge help so it was good to have him here.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz