Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

16.04.2019 04:19
Bermuda and Canada in Houston, Texas from July 14 to 19.Five players from USAs third-place team at the 2015 Under-19 World Cup Q Antworten

USAs quest to qualify for their first Under-19 World Cup since 2010 has begun to take shape with the announcement of a preliminary squad of 30 for the 2016-17 season and with 14 players chosen to play for USA Under-17 in a tri-series against Bermuda and Canada in Houston, Texas from July 14 to 19.Five players from USAs third-place team at the 2015 Under-19 World Cup Qualifier in Malaysia - Mohak Buch, Vivek Narayan, Gaurav Patanker, Arjun Patel and Sahil Patel - were included in the squad of 14 for Texas. 2015 USA Under-19 captain Alex Shoff was included in the preliminary squad, but he was not available for the Texas tri-series.Two of the most notable newcomers are northern California wicketkeeper Maulin Vajir - who along with Narayan was named co-MVP of the 2014 USACA Under-15 National Championship - and Dallas bowler Karthik Lappathi, the Best Bowler winner from the same tournament. Vajir is one of seven players in the squad from California. Batsman Raymond Ramrattan joins Narayan as one of two players from New Jersey.Lappathis fellow Texan, left-arm spinner Saad Humayun from Austin, also made the squad, so did Sam Das, who was chosen from the remote cricket outpost of Jonesboro, Arkansas. Das plays in the same Arkansas-Tennessee Cricket League team as new USA national selection chairman Ricardo Powell and was highly regarded by evaluators at the Houston Combine held in May, with one describing the left-arm quick as the best Ive seen at that age group.Two players were also selected from the newly-crowned champions of the NY PSAL high school cricket league, John Adams High School. Batsman Alix Husain and John Adams captain Richie Balkarran were tabbed for inclusion. Balkarran, a junior allrounder, was named MVP of the 2016 PSAL championship match at Baisley Pond Park after taking 4 for 6 in John Adams win over FDR for the title. Balkarran took 14 wickets and scored 127 runs in four playoff matches, which also included a haul of 6 for 13 and 85 with the bat in the semi-finals against Abraham Lincoln.The tri-series in Texas will be a double round-robin with each team playing a total of four 50-over games. It will be played at the recently-opened Moosa Cricket Stadium, a private facility built by local businessman and former USA national team sponsor Sakhi Muhammad in the south Houston suburb of Pearland.According to a media release, USA did not name a head coach and will instead use local coaches from the Houston area to oversee the team. Of those in the Houston area, former USA captain Sushil Nadkarni, who was utilised as an Under-17 talent evaluator during the Houston Combine in May, is one of the leading options. USA national selector Asif Mujtaba, based in Dallas, will also be present during the series.USA Under-17 squad: Ozair Ahmed, Richie Balkarran, Mohak Buch, Sam Das, Saad Humayun, Alix Husain, Karthik Lappathi, Vivek Narayan, Gaurav Patankar, Arjun Patel, Sahil Patel, Aravind Patnam, Raymond Ramrattan, Maulin Vajir Wholesale Jerseys . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.jerseyswholesalesale.com/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. NFL Jerseys Sale . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Cheap Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football.BALTIMORE -- Mild-mannered Manny Machado felt he let his team down by losing his temper. Instead, the second-year third basemans first career ejection might have been the spark the Baltimore Orioles needed. Chris Davis drove in the tiebreaking run on a fielders choice grounder in a wild five-run fifth inning, and the Orioles rallied for a 7-3 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Thursday night. Baltimore used six hits and two errors to erase a 3-2 deficit in the fifth, salvaging a split in the four-game series. The inning also saw Machado get tossed by home plate umpire Will Little and Adam Jones called out on the go-ahead grounder for sliding wide of second base to break up a potential double play that wound up plating the decisive run. Machado wasnt around to see the completion of the rally, something he said he regrets. "I swung at a bad pitch (and) I thought I fouled it off," Machado said. "Obviously, I looked back on the replay, and I didnt. Something that I said wrong to the umpire, and I have to pay the consequences for it. Let my team down -- obviously, something that wont happen again." Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Machado would learn from his youthful transgression. "Ive seen 10-, 15-year veterans get frustrated with some calls," Showalter said. "Its all lessons learned. Hes 20 years old." Nick Markakis, Matt Wieters and J.J. Hardy also had RBIs during the comeback, which prevented the Indians from a fifth straight series victory for the first time since 2006. "When you play teams like that, when you make a mistake or two, they can make you pay for it," said Cleveland manager Terry Francona. "And thats what happened. Miguel Gonzalez (6-3) won for the fourth time in five decisions. He allowed three runs on nine hits over 6 2-3 innings, walking none and matching a career high with nine strikeouts. Lonnie Chisenhall and Mike Aviles homered for the Indians. Chisenhall had three hits. Ryan Flaherty drove in two runs for Baltimore. Chisenhall homered to right with two outs in the second, a 430-foot shot that landed on Eutaw Street and gave the Indians a 1-0 lead. Baltimore went ahead 2-1 on Flahertys two-run single in the bottom of the inning. Davis drew a leadoff walk, Wieters singled and Hardy moved the runners up with a sacrifice bunt before Flahertys two-out single up the middle. The Indians tied it at 2 on Chisenhalls double in the fourth. Michael Brantley doubled to lead off the inning and Chisenhall sent a ball off the right-field wall to plate him. Aviles led off the fifth with a line-drive homer to left, his fifth of the season. Clevelands lead, however, was short-lived. "It happened so fast, same thing last night," said Chisenhall. "Its the way the AL East plays. Runs just show up on the board." The Orioles went ahead 7-3 with the five-run fifth, but lost Machado, who waas ejected by Little for arguing a third-strike call, ending a streak of 1,206 innings played, the longest active streak in the majors.dddddddddddd "When I heard about it, the streak I had going, obviously its devastating," Machado said. "But I just caused that on myself. Thats something that ... that I just have to p

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz