Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 25 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

19.04.2019 06:48
1-29) hadnt dropped back-to-back games since their past three-game skid, a May 16-18 three-game sweep at Oakland.The Rangers fel Antworten

It has been a long time since the Texas Rangers endured a three-game losing streak, something they will try to avoid Friday night in the opener of a three-game series against the Twins in Minnesota.In fact, before losing their past two games, Texas (51-29) hadnt dropped back-to-back games since their past three-game skid, a May 16-18 three-game sweep at Oakland.The Rangers fell to the New York Yankees on Wednesday and Thursday to split a four-game set. On Thursday, Texas lost in a particularly painful fashion: on a passed ball.Chase Headley scampered home after a 1-1 pitch with two outs in the ninth skated under catcher Robinson Chirinos glove to the backstop, giving the Yankees a 2-1 walk-off win. Shin-Soo Choos leadoff homer to open the game provided the Rangers with their only run.The Rangers are no strangers to walk-off losses -- they have a league-leading nine this season.On the whole, things are looking up for Texas. The Rangers have an 8 1/2 game lead atop the American League West after going 20-7 in June, one win shy of matching a single-month franchise record, and their 51 wins are tied for the most in the majors with the Chicago Cubs.The same cant be said for Minnesota, which also enters the series on a two-game skid -- but the Twins problems go much deeper.Minnesota (25-53) dropped two of three against the Chicago White Sox, including a 6-5 setback Thursday. The league-worst Twins went 10-17 in June and have settled comfortably into last place in the American League Central.Were giving up too many runs early in the ballgame, Minnesota second baseman Brian Dozier said. Were still making some mistakes on the bases that (go) unseen but that (would) create more runs to get over the hump.A pair of hot pitchers will toe the rubber Friday as Rangers left-hander Martin Perez (7-4, 3.44 ERA) opposes Twins righty Ervin Santana (2-7, 4.64 ERA).Perez has won six consecutive decisions, matching his career-best stretch from 2013. He has a 3.40 ERA in his past seven starts.Last time out, Perez held a powerful Boston Red Sox offense to one run on six hits and two walks over six innings in a 6-2 victory.Just keep going and continue to do my job, Perez told MLB.com. I dont want to stop. I just want to win and help the team.Perez has faced the Twins only once in his career, surrendering four runs over six innings in a 5-1 loss on July 6, 2012. Joe Mauer is 1-for-2 with two RBI against Perez, although he has hit .234 against the Rangers in his career -- his second-lowest mark against an AL opponent.Santana has allowed just three earned runs in his past two starts, including a five-inning no-decision against the Yankees last Saturday in which he allowed a run on six hits.However, the former Los Angeles Angels pitcher hasnt had much career success against Texas, going 13-11 with a 5.67 ERA in 30 starts against the Rangers.Adrian Beltre (.250, 15-for-60) has hammered Santana, smashing five home runs and driving in 15 runs against him. Prince Fielder (.389, 7-for-18) has hit three homers off Perez, and both he and Mitch Moreland (.320, 8-for-25) have driven in seven runs against him. Air Max 97 China Wholesale . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Air Max 97 Cheap China . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.cheapairmax97.net/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Air Max 97 Discount . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Buy Air Max 97 Cheap . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. New Zealand international prop Ben Franks has committed his future to London Irish.Franks, a double World Cup winner, joined the Exiles on a three-year deal last summer.But speculation had been rife about him potentially moving to an Aviva Premiership club, particularly following Irishs relegation from the top flight.The 32-year-old was injured for most of Irishs Premiership run-in, which ended with the Exiles finishing seven points behind 11th-placed Newcastle.Once Id had a few weeks away to clear my mind, my gut feeling was not to miss out on an opportunity, and Im here ready to work hard, said 45 times-capped Franks, in a statement released by Irish.I am excited at the prospect of getting a solid pre-season under my belt, mainly because I have not done one for many years.The last time II did a pre-season was when I was 23.dddddddddddd Im 32 now, and being an All Black you dont get the opportunity to do a full summer programme.Irish head of rugby operations Glenn Delaney, meanwhile, described Franks confirming his Exiles future as a real statement of intent.Delaney added: Ben is a world-class player, and his experience in the pack will be vital as we look to make an immediate return to the Premiership.We have a number of exciting young talents coming through the ranks at present, and his experience and know-how, both on and off the field, will be invaluable.Its a real statement of intent, and underlines the ambition of the club and the owners. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz