Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

20.04.2019 04:35
gin of victory for the Aggies since a 49-point win over Western New Mexico on Dec. 18, 2000, and the first time they reached 100 Antworten

LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Sidy NDir scored 14 points to lead six Aggies in double figures, and new head coach Paul Weir got his first Division I victory as New Mexico State beat Arizona Christian 100-52 on Friday night.It was largest margin of victory for the Aggies since a 49-point win over Western New Mexico on Dec. 18, 2000, and the first time they reached 100 points since scoring 106 against UMKC on Jan. 18, 2014.Among the Aggies to reach double figures was Ian Baker with 12 points. Baker was named to the Lou Henson Award Watch List on Wednesday. The award is named for the former head coach, who spent the bulk of his career at Illinois and New Mexico State and is now a special adviser to the Aggies.The Aggies shot nearly 50 percent and scored 26 points off of 22 turnovers.The NAIA Firestorm (1-1), who counted the game as an exhibition, were led by 12 points from Steven Loucks. Nike Air Force 1 Ireland . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Air Force 1 Sale Online . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. http://www.clearancenikeairforce1ireland.com/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Cheap Air Force 1 Ireland . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland.Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham. Ruben Loftus-Cheek went down after a challenge by Michail Antonio with West Ham winning 2-1 in the final minute, but the replays showed the contact was just outside the penalty area.Hiddink admits it was a difficult decision for referee Robert Madley to make without looking at a replay, but says it seemed like a penalty from where he was on the bench. Cesc Fabregas scored a controversial late penalty to deny West Ham I think the real fair judgement can be done when you have a camera very straight on the line, because from my side the blue shirt was tripped on the line, and on the line means in the box, so its a very different view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I think you give him the benefit of the doubt, to the attacking team in this case. Chelsea 2-2 West Ham A controversial late Cesc Fabregas penalty earned Chelsea a 2-2 draw against West Ham Hiddinks Chelsea are still unbeaten in the Premier League since he took charge of his first game on Boxing Day, but have drawn eight of their 13 league games in that period.The 69-year-old admits that while the team have responded well since Jose Mourinhos sacking, he would have liked more wins. West Ham celebrate Andy Carrolls goal in front of the travelling fans Everyone knows how Chelsea were doing this season, they were in a difficult time until December, and we reacted very well in the six weeks from December to now, Hiddink added.ddddddddddddIts difficult to get into the Champions League positions, but the team have to have and show the desire to make a good season.I always like to be a little bit critical on our own. We are unbeaten and it is okay, but I think for Chelseas standard it is too many draws. I would have liked more victories than draws, but even so we reacted after December. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic was adamant that the penalty Chelsea were awarded shouldnt have been given Also See: As it happened Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Premier League table Saturday football live ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz