Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

21.04.2019 04:06
streak to 17 games over all competitions.Carelessness was the order of the day in a dull first half, which saw Arsenal fail to Antworten

Manchester United and Arsenal shared the points in a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford in Saturdays early kick-off.Olivier Girouds score in the 89th minute canceled out Juan Matas opener in the 69th and helped the Gunners (7-4-1) run their unbeaten streak to 17 games over all competitions.Carelessness was the order of the day in a dull first half, which saw Arsenal fail to register a single shot on goal for the first time since April. Neither side really threatened and the two talking points unfortunately surrounded the officials. Matteo Darmain escaped what looked to be a certain second yellow card when he went in late on Arsenals Mesut Ozil.Man U boss Jose Mourinho was then left incensed as Antonio Valencia was felled in the box by Nacho Monreal and denied a penalty.The second half appeared to be continuing in the same manner, but Wayne Rooneys introduction injected some life into United (5-4-3). They took the lead 25 minutes from time, Ander Herrera supplying a brilliant low cross for compatriot Mata to finish.Arsenal managed to rescue a point from a hopeless performance in the dying minutes with two substitutes -- Giroud and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain -- combined, the former nodding home.The visitors will count themselves lucky, while Mourinho will no doubt be furious that his side let slip their one-goal advantage against an Arsenal side that offered very little throughout the game. Cheap Wholesale Air Max 1 . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Air Max Cheap Online .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http://www.wholesaleairmax1ireland.com/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Air Max 1 Ireland . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Cheap Air Max 1 . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. SAPPORO, Japan -- Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu recorded a season-best score to dominate the mens short program at the NHK Trophy on Friday.Skating to Princes Lets Go Crazy, the defending champion from Japan stumbled on the landing of his opening quad loop but was otherwise flawless, receiving 103.89 points.I regret not being able to land the first quad, Hanyu said. I feel like there was much more I couldve done but I really enjoyed the short program and feel I will be able to carry the momentum over to tomorrow.After the quad loop, Hanyu added a quad salchow-triple toeloop combination and triple axel.Nathan Chen of the United States was second with 87.94 points, followed by Keiji Tanaka of Japan with 80.49.Hanyu was second in Skate Canada and is looking to wrap up a berth in the Dec. 8-11 Grand Prix Final in Marseille, France, with a win in Sapporo.Compared to Skate Canada, Im feeling better about my program, Hanyu said. I have to mmake sure I execute everything in the free program.dddddddddddd.World bronze medalist Anna Pogorilaya of Russia received 71.56 points to lead the womens short program.Im happy with performance today, Pogorilaya said. I dont think I showed everything I could and made some small mistakes but it was very satisfying.Maria Sotskova, also from Russia, was second with 69.96 points, followed by Satoko Miyahara of Japan with 64.20.Peng Cheng and Yang Jin of China were first after the pairs short program with 73.33 points, edging Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 72.95. Wang Xuehan and Wang Lei of China were third with 65.66 points.The mens, womens and pairs events conclude Saturday with the free skate.The NHK Trophy is the sixth and final event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz