Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

22.04.2019 07:54
/url] . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Ca Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Just about everyone in the Pirates clubhouse was in a reflective mood after Pittsburgh ended its longest skid in five years.Jung Ho Kang led off the eighth inning with a home run, leading the Pirates to a 4-3 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night to snap an eight-game losing streak.Kang hit a drive deep into the bullpens in left-center off rookie Alex Reyes (1-1) for his 17th homer and third in two games. It helped snap the Pirates longest skid since dropping 10 straight in 2011.The third baseman returned from the disabled list Monday after missing 15 days with a sore left shoulder.I really, really reflected on myself and how much I really want to win and how much I really want to play baseball, Kang said of his time on the DL. I really spent good time thinking about that.The Cardinals are percentage points ahead of the New York Mets for the second NL wild card, and the Pirates pulled within 4 1/2 games of St. Louis.Trevor Williams (1-0) allowed one unearned run in three innings for the win in his major league debut. He shared an emotional moment with his father after the game.We hugged and shed a few tears together, Williams said. Its a moment Im never going to forget. To be able to have my father here, the man who has been with me every step of the way on my baseball journey, meant the world to me.Reyes gave up one run in 3 2/3 innings and also singled off Williams in the seventh for his first major league hit.Tony Watson worked a perfect ninth inning for his 11th save after blowing his previous two opportunities, including Tuesday night when he allowed three home runs in the ninth inning of a 9-7 loss.Ive been in this situation before where you give up some and then you sit around for a couple days, Watson said. Its good to get back out there. Its good to get the win, most importantly, and end this losing streak.The Cardinals ended a streak of 25 consecutive games with a home run, a club record.Pirates starter Jameson Taillon pitched five innings. The rookie gave up two runs, six hits and a walk with five strikeouts.Mike Leake went 4 1/3 innings in his first start for the Cardinals since Aug. 21 after being sidelined by the shingles virus. He gave up three runs, nine hits and a walk while striking out three.I wasnt locating as well as I know as I can, Leake said. Im sure being off a couple of weeks played a factor. Now Im back on track and ready for the next one.The Cardinals Yadier Molina scored in the sixth to make it 3-3. Molina reached second base when right fielder Adam Frazier dropped his fly ball, then scored on a single by Randal Grichuk.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: LF Matt Holliday (broken left thumb) was cleared to resume baseball activities and is hopeful of returning before the end of the regular season. He has been on the disabled list since Aug. 12.Pirates: LF Starling Marte sat out a second straight game because of back spasms. ... RHP Neftali Feliz, who was removed from Saturdays game with arm discomfort, is still unable to play catch and likely wont return until next week. ... C Elias Diaz, who was expected to be recalled Tuesday from Triple-A Indianapolis, has instead been shut down for the season after undergoing surgery for a bacterial infection in his left leg.CLEMENTE DAYA large contingent of Pirates players, coaches, executives and their wives visited Pittsburgh King PreK-8 School on Wednesday along with Roberto Clementes widow and three sons as part of Major League Baseballs annual Clemente Day celebration.The Hall of Fame right fielder spent his entire 18-year career with the Pirates from 1955-72. Clemente died in a plane crash on New Years Eve in 1972 off the coast of his native Puerto Rico while attempting to deliver supplies to earthquake-ravaged Nicaragua.UP NEXTCardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (10-11, 4.41 ERA), who has lost his last three starts, faces Milwaukee RHP Junior Guerra (7-3, 2.85) on Thursday night in the opener of a four-game home series.Pirates: RHP Ivan Nova (11-6, 4.34) is 4-0 with a 2.89 ERA in six starts since being acquired from the New York Yankees in a trade Aug. 1. He starts against Cincinnati RHP Dan Straily (11-7, 3.83) to open a four-game home series Thursday. Cheap Nike Epic React Flyknit Pink . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Cheap Nike Epic React Flyknit Rose . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.cheapnikeepicreactflyknit.com/cheap-nike-epic-react-flyknit-yellow/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Cheap Nike Epic React Flyknit Black . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Wholesale Nike Epic React . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- He began the night in everyones face, the New England Patriots oldest and greatest player bouncing around the field and the locker room shouting at anyone who would listen and a few who didnt know what to think.Monday Night Football! Tom Brady bellowed at his teammates in the moments before the game. Playing the Ravens! Whats better than that?!?!?He was very excited, I know that, Patriots tight end and amused relative newcomer Martellus Bennett said after it was over. Any midgame glimpse of Brady on the sideline, barking animatedly at teammates after third-down plays gone wrong, was all you needed to know about how fired up he was for this one. If you needed it, a look at the postgame stat sheet would drive home the point.It shows three touchdowns and 406 yards on 38 throws (25 completions) against the NFLs best defense. A 30-23 victory over a traditional rival and potential playoff opponent. A 79-yard enough-already touchdown strike to Chris Hogan in the fourth quarter, after too many turnovers and too many missed chances had made the game closer than it ever should have been.Someone asked Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh what happened, how his defense got so thoroughly roasted, and he couldnt have been more matter-of-fact.I think you just chalk it up to Tom Brady does a great job and obviously had a great night throwing the ball, Harbaugh said.Shrug.Sometimes, its just that Brady is too darn good, and theres nothing you can do. With the playoffs just a couple of weeks away, Monday night was a reminder that the biggest difference-maker in the field is still the guy flinging perfect passes at Patriot Place.You cant make a mistake against this guy, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs said. Hell make you pay for it, and he made us pay big.Harbaugh has a pretty good team. The 7-6 Ravens seem good enough to make the playoffs, and if they do they may be good enough to win a game or two. This is an apt description of pretty much any AFC contender right now. Its a flawed, muddied field, and much of Monday nights game made that clear.The Patriots looked ready to run away with the game until Brady threw a terrible second-quarter interception inn the red zone and their punt-return and kick-return units handed the Ravens 14 points in the third.dddddddddddd At that point, the game started to look like a coin flip that would clarify little about whats to come in January.Then, Brady split the hashmarks with a laser, Hogan caught the ball in stride and delivered it to the end zone, and all of a sudden everything looked clear again. The AFC playoff field may be a collection of imperfect, at-times-unimpressive squads. But only one of them has the quarterback who has won more games than any other in NFL history, and come January that might just be what makes the difference.I still think its amazing to be on the same field as him, Hogan said.Legitimate greatness in a time of parity is a thing to sit up and notice. Brady is playing without his best offensive weapon -- injured tight end Rob Gronkowski. The Ravens came in allowing a completion percentage of 35.2 on deep passes (balls thrown at least 15 yards downfield), and Brady completed 8-of-10 of those throws for two touchdowns. Overall, hes at 22 touchdowns and two interceptions in the nine games he has played since his four-game suspension ended. Theres no one on the league playing his position any better, and as fired up as he was before the game, he was just as satisfied when it was over.Yeah, it was a big game for us, Brady said. Playing at home in December on Monday night against a great defense, it was important for us to come out and play well.They played well in some aspects of the game, poorly in others and escaped in spite of three turnovers. And as the time ticked down at the end of the fourth quarter, the crowd at Gillette Stadium began chanting the biggest reason why.Brady! Brady! Brady! they cried.The playoffs are less than a month away, and after all of the tumult this season has brought, it still looks as if the road through the AFC cuts through Foxborough and the biggest factor in deciding the biggest games is still the guy wearing No. 12 and screaming at his teammates to try to get them as fired up as he is. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz