Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstige Games
wenyue Offline

25.10.2016 08:38
The second major issue antworten

The wording makes it sound very mechanical, like our hero’s reading off the back of a microwave meal packet instead of figuring out what happened, and when it came to description it all seemed too sparse, i.e. waking up to some noises Even the journal pages which, Old School RS Gold despite its clichéd nature in the genre, generally fills in the blanks and helps build up a sense of place, situation or backstory, were lacking.

Instead all we received were vague rambles of a madman and the same mechanical writing of this faceless detective who just so happened to leave notes around the place describing his every thought. I just want to kick something for how frustrated I am for Bigzur. At worst, Cheap RS Gold when a game falls flat if it has good writing and a good story it can manage to clamber a few more rungs up the review ladder. Had they invested more time into these factors, this could have been a different result for them.

The second major issue, and this was the final nail in UnderDread ’s coffin for me, is its dependence on loud noises to create a scare. I cannot emphasise enough how much this aggravates me in horror games, indie or otherwise.RS Gold A compilation of atmospheric noises and physical triggers is acceptable, desired even, but throwing out loud noises or flashing images to get a fearful reaction is just lazy. The silly thing is, when I was playing I had no idea whether I was just facing the wrong way every time there was a sudden burst of sound, they came so randomly.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor