Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

23.04.2019 09:48
2. When Hamilton turned into the corner Rosberg, who had been struggling with brake issues, went straight on, with the contact w Antworten

Nico Rosberg is convinced Lewis Hamilton is the man to blame for their dramatic last-lap collision in Austria.Rosberg looked set for a sixth win of the season until Hamilton caught him on the final lap, attempting a pass around the outside of Turn 2. When Hamilton turned into the corner Rosberg, who had been struggling with brake issues, went straight on, with the contact wiping out his front wing.While Hamilton recovered to win the race, Rosbergs front wing damage meant he had to crawl to the chequered flag, in which time he was passed by Max Verstappen and Kimi Raikkonen and had to settle for fourth. Rosberg, who is under investigation for continuing with a damaged car and for causing the collision, said Hamilton was the man at fault.I am absolutely gutted, it is unbelievable, Rosberg said. The sport sometimes ... I was sure to win that race and then I lost it on the last lap. It is pretty intense.We were battling and I was struggling a little bit with my brakes because they got a bit hot in the end and my tyre were degrading, so that gave Lewis a chance and nevertheless I was hoping I could defend and bring it home.I had the inside position, a strong position and I went a bit deep into the corner which is fine because I dictate [the move] and I was very surprised that Lewis turned in and it caused a collision. I am absolutely gutted.Immediately after the race, Mercedes non-executive chairman Niki Lauda said Rosberg was at fault for the collision.?Asked what he will say to the stewards, Rosberg said: I dont know, I havent thought about it. I havent even seen it. I am just frustrated about what happened. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. China NBA Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Stitched NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The predicted order of finish for 2016-17 mens basketball in the Ohio Valley Conference as voted by coaches and sports information directors and released Wednesday. Six points awarded for first, five for second, etcetera, and coaches and sports information directors could not vote for their own teams (with first-place votes in parentheses):Overall OVC championBelmont (16)Also receiving overall first-place votes: Tennessee State (6), E. Kentucky (1), Morehead St.dddddddddddd (1).East1. Belmont (16) 1262. Tennessee State (6) 1063. Morehead State (1) 984. Tennessee Tech 625. Eastern Kentucky (1) 606. Jacksonville State 40West1. Murray State (21) 1312. Eastern Illinois 953. Austin Peay (2) 884. UT Martin (1) 825. SIUE 546. Southeast Missouri 42---Online:More AP College Basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz