Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 21 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
sunyaby123 Offline

24.04.2019 11:14
cheap salomon speedcross 5 mens sale uk Antworten

As a result, Speedcross 5 salomon speedcross 5 mens was built to evoke more emotion. The new design might be subtle to the end-user but the goal was to display greater power, improved grip and sweeping curves. “It has more attitude than the previous design,” Besnard says. “I can’t tell you how we did that exactly because you don’t give away the recipe. But it has a higher profile, more lugs, improved comfort and fit around the foot and the heel is higher.”While evolving a shoe that has been wildly popular for more than a decade is challenging enough, the task of doing so with the Speedcross was even more complex because in recent years the shoe has become a huge hit with urban consumers and even designers from the fashion world. Today, Speedcross shows up on Fashion Week runways in Paris, Milan and beyond. In fact, Salomon footwear has been approached by some of the most popular designers in fashion to collaborate on elaborate Speedcross designs.

The Speedcross has attracted salomon outlet interest from the fashion world, but don’t let that fool you: This shoe is built to keep you going through mud and more, and it has been a central part of Salomon’s trail lineup since its release in 2006. Its deep, widely-spaced lugs are designed to claw into soft and mucky terrain, the Quicklace system makes it easy to dial in the fit exactly how you want it, and a wet traction Contagrip outsole provides superior traction on slippery surfaces.

The original Sense Ride was salomon speedcross 4 sale designed to meet the needs of European pro ultrarunner Kilian Jornet, and the Sense Ride GTX continues from where that shoe started. The Sense line of shoes are designed to promote your natural stride, so the Ride lacks the beefier support features of shoes like the XA Pro 3D. Instead, you get Gore-Tex’s latest waterproof membrane integrated into the upper for superior waterproofing, a Quicklace system for an exact fit, and a lightly cushioned, flexible Vibe midsole that’s built to move with your foot for a natural stride.

Salomon offers a few different salomon speedcross 4 women's versions of the Speedcross 4 – I tested the CS (climashield) version. There is also a standard version that doesn’t have additional fabric sealing and the GTX (Goretex) version that is the most weatherproof. The differences are in terms of how much water they will let in, but also affects how much heat they will let out. If you think of a jacket, these range from light wind jacket to a full on Goretex shell. I would use the standard shoe in the summer, and I have used the GTX version in the winter. This CS model that I tested is perfect on cooler fall days.

For More information, please click here [url]http://www.salomontrailshoesale.com/[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz