Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

26.04.2019 06:56
ide courts, No. 32?Andrea Petkovic?beat Nao Hibino of Japan, 3-6, 7-5, 6-2; and Evgeniya Rodina downed?Lesya Tsurenko 6-3, 7-5.M Antworten

LONDON -- With rain delaying play on the outside courts, Agnieszka Radwanska wasted no time in taking care of business under the roof on Centre Court.The third-seeded Pole, who reached the final here in 2012, overwhelmed Kateryna Kozlova 6-2, 6-1 in just over an hour Wednesday to move into the second round at the All England Club.Radwanska used her clever all-court game to thoroughly dominate the 97th-ranked Ukrainian, who was making her main draw debut at Wimbledon and has never won a Grand Slam match. Radwanska won the first four games and was always in control.A one-hour match is always good, especially with that weather, Radwanska said. Now were playing every day, so Im just very happy with that win and ready for the next one.The match was played in its entirety under the retractable roof, which was closed after steady rain lashed the grounds and forced delays on all other courts.Its like an indoor tournament, sometimes, Radwanska said. Have to kind of get used to that. Of course, its a little bit different without the sun, without the wind. So its a different game. But, well, its good that we could play today.Radwanska lost to Serena Williams in three sets in the 2012 final. The two are in the same half of the draw this year and could meet in the semifinals.[Im] trying every year to do better and better, of course, Radwanska said. I was close a couple times. So its another year to try. And hopefully I can do one step [further].Before play was stopped by rain on the outside courts, No. 32?Andrea Petkovic?beat Nao Hibino of Japan, 3-6, 7-5, 6-2; and Evgeniya Rodina downed?Lesya Tsurenko 6-3, 7-5.Many more matches, however, were canceled, including those involving?Garbine Muguruza (2), Angelique Kerber (4), Simona Halep (5), Venus Williams (8), Madison Keys (9), Carla Suarez Navarro (12), Samantha Stosur (14), Elina Svitolina (17), Sara Errani (20), Jelena Jankovic (22), Kiki Bertens (26) and Darya Kasatkina (29). Discount Salomon Shoes NZ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Salomon Shoes NZ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.clearancesalomonnz.com/ . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Wholesale Shoes NZ From China . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Salomon Shoes NZ Sale .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays try to clinch their American League Division Series with the Texas Rangers on Sunday in the minimum three games.They need only look back to the ALDS last year, however, to remind them how quickly things can turn.Last year, the Rangers won the first two games of the ALDS in Toronto and the Blue Jays swept the next three games to take the series.The roles are reversed this year with Toronto winning the first two games in Arlington, Texas.The Blue Jays are saying the right things.This thing is far from over, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. We need to keep playing great baseball. I said (Friday) down in Texas they had the best record in the American League for a reason. You dont luck into that. So weve got to come out and play good baseball. They have as much and more talent than most teams in all of baseball. So theyll be ready to go. So weve got to be ready to go.The Blue Jays start right-hander Aaron Sanchez (15-2, 3.00 ERA during the regular season) Sunday while the Rangers counter with right-hander Colby Lewis (6-5, 3.71 ERA).Its a situation, (an) all-hands-on deck must-win type of deal, Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. Theres nobody not available to us. But, look, there will be no panic. There will be no reactionary type situation. It will be, I think, a well thought out, decision-making process, however the game unfolds for us. And I think about it this way: What a different scenario sitting here this time last year.The Blue Jays have injury concerns that could influence Game 3.They already are without reliever Joaquin Benoit, who is out for the series after tearing a calf muscle running from the bullpen to take part in the bench-clearing incident with the New York Yankees on Sept. 26.Now they are uncertain about the status of left-hander Francisco Liriano and second baseman Devon Travis.Liriano was struck on the back of the head Friday in Game 2 by a line-drive single hit by Rangerrs outfielder Carlos Gomez, a ball that continued into right center.dddddddddddd He has been diagnosed with a mild concussion. Liriano responded well to tests Saturday, but there is no timetable for a possible return.Toronto replaced Liriano on their ALDS roster with right-hander Danny Barnes. Under a new rule, Liriano would not have to miss the ALCS should they advance. Most injured players who are replaced during the postseason must miss the next series, but a concussion is an exception.Travis was scratched from the game Friday with a sore right knee. An MRI showed a bone bruise and no structural damage. He received a cortisone injection but there is no timetable for his return, either. Darwin Barney replaced Travis, who said he does not know how he was injured.Sanchez led the American League in ERA this season but had little success against the Rangers.In two starts against Texas this season, he was 0-0 with a 5.93 ERA in 13 2/3 innings. He allowed six runs in 6 2/3 innings against them the second time he faced them, May 15 at Globe Life Park.I dont want to take any game in the postseason as pressure, Sanchez said. Its still baseball. Its still 60 feet, six inches. Youve still got to get 27 outs. Maybe the stakes are a little higher but you try not to put any pressure on yourself ... this game is crazy.Lewis was 0-0 with a 3.21 ERA in two starts against the Blue Jays this season. He is 3-6 with a 6.17 ERA in 13 career games (12 starts) against Toronto and 2-3, 5.81 in six starts at Rogers Centre.Lewis was asked Saturday if he felt a burden in trying to prolong the Rangers season.I dont feel like its a burden, he said. I feel like its an opportunity. ... I feel like its an opportunity for me to go out, perform, see what I can do, embrace it. So theres not any added pressure or anything like that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz