Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 5 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Online

11.07.2019 12:38
h 10 touchdowns and three interceptions in his career against the Jags. Colts 30, Jaguars 17. -- Mike WellsJacksonville JaguarsT antworten

NFL Nation reporters predict the outcomes and scores for Sundays and Mondays Week 4 games. Cheap Authentic Nike Foamposite .COLTS AT JAGUARSIndianapolis ColtsInjuries kept Colts QB Andrew Luck from playing in either meeting with the Jaguars last season. Luck has won five straight meetings against Jacksonville, and he has thrown for 1,702 yards -- the second-most he has thrown for against any NFL team -- with 10 touchdowns and three interceptions in his career against the Jags. Colts 30, Jaguars 17. -- Mike WellsJacksonville JaguarsThe Jaguars offense has really struggled through three games, averaging 18 points per contest. The Jags havent been able to run the ball (55.0 yards per game), which has been troubling. However, they face a Colts defense that is without Trent Cole and has given up an amazing number of points (31.7 per game). QB Blake Bortles hasnt been able to get into a rhythm yet, but he should be able to make some plays against the Colts, who are giving up more than 300 passing yards per game. The Jaguars are a desperate team, at 0-3, but they do have a bit of an advantage: This is their fourth trip to London. Jaguars 27, Colts 24. -- Mike DiRocco Nike Sb Clearance Sale . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap Nike Dunk High . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapwholesalenikesb.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. LONDON -- Serena Williams and Viktor Troicki were fined $10,000 apiece on Saturday at Wimbledon for unsportsmanlike conduct.The biggest amount deducted from a players paycheck at this years tournament so far was the $12,000 for Britains Heather Watson, for jamming her racket into the grass.The No. 1-seeded Williams fine was from her second-round victory over Christina McHale at Centre Court on Friday. She smashed her racket repeatedly against the turf while sitting in her sideline chair after dropping the first set, then flung the piece of equipment so far behind her that it landed in the lap of a TV cameraman.Afterward, Williams said she knew she would lose some money and joked about having not yet met her quota for harming rackets this season.Ive cracked a number of rackets throughout my career. Ive gotten fined a number of times for cracking rackets. In fact, I look at it like I didnt crack one at the French Open or Rome, so I was doing really good, Williams said. I dont want to go too long without cracking a racket. You know, Im on track. I try to crack a certain amount a year. Im a little behind this year, so it was good.Troicki, a Serb seeded 25th, was punished for his tirade against chair umpire Damiano Torella at the end of a five-set loss in the second round on Thursday.Worst umpire ever in the world! What are you doing? Did you see the ball? Troicki screamed, also telling Torella: Youre horrible!The outburst was promptedd by a call as Troickis opponent, Albert Ramos-Vinolas, served for the match at 5-3 in the final set. Nike Sb Shoes Near Me. At 30-all, Ramos-Vinolas hit a serve that initially was called out by a linesman behind Troicki. It was not clear, exactly, who changed that ruling, but Torella announced the score had become 40-30, crediting Ramos-Vinolas with an ace and pushing him to match point.Later, speaking to a small group of reporters, Troicki said about Torella: He has no experience, no knowledge about anything. Hes just sitting there, calling the score, not trying to watch the ball.The umpire gave Troicki a warning for unsportsmanlike conduct. When play resumed, Ramos-Vinolas hit a serve that Troicki returned long with a backhand to end the match.After the two players met at the net for a handshake, Troicki approached Torella again, waving a hand at him and saying: Do you know what you did? three times.Troicki carried on, then headed directly from Court 17 to the tournament referees office to explain his displeasure.He should be also fined, if you ask me, Troicki said about the chair umpire. He should be the one whos fined. Im not saying he cost me the match, but he cost me an important point which could have changed the outcome of the match.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor