Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
tujue Offline

09.08.2018 08:34
ty and not antworten

To hold the upcoming 9th BRICS Summit Jonathan Quick USA Jersey , Xiamen, a beautiful seaside city in southeast China's Fujian Province, is set to draw worldwide attention. With a reputation of “the Garden of the Sea”, Xiamen offers enchanting scenery to visitors.

Gulangyu Island

Aerial photo taken on June 29, 2017 shows historic buildings on the Gulangyu island, southeast China's Fujian Province. Gulangyu island, famous for its varied architecture and multicultural history, was included on the UNESCO World Heritage list Saturday. The 41st session of the World Heritage Committee on Saturday decided to put China's Gulangyu historic international settlement on the prestigious World Heritage List as a cultural site. So far, China has 52 sites inscribed to the List. (XinhuaJiang Kehong)

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

A memorial for David Bowie in Brixton, UK on Tuesday Photo: IC

Bearing flowers, lipstick and glitter, fans around the world Tuesday paid tribute to rock icon David Bowie a year after his shocking death.

Bouquets of flowers appeared once again outside the New York apartment where Bowie spent his final years, recreating the festive and communal scene that emerged after he passed away on January 10, 2016.

Sabrina Rosneck, a student from Detroit who came to New York for a Bowie anniversary concert, slipped a letter into the makeshift memorial outside The Starman's Soho home.

"I leave him a card whenever I come to New York. I feel like he sort of understands people and he kind of understood me even though he didn't know me, so I just want to update him on my life and how it's going," she said.

Like many fans, Rosneck credited Bowie - who constantly reinvented himself in a half-century career that spanned from glam rock to electronica to disco - with helping people accept themselves.

Aurelio Ayala III, who flew to New York from Seattle, said that discovering Bowie transformed his youth in Texas, where he dyed his hair orange in the rocker's honor and didn't look back.

"He allowed me to express myself the way I wanted," the 56-year-old said on the sidewalk outside Bowie's apartment, between the building's dumpster and slushy snow.

"Living in Texas you are looked upon if you're a little different. I never really cared - and to this day, I don't care."

Concerts around the globe

Bowie died from an undisclosed battle with cancer two days after releasing his last album, Blackstar, a work of hard-driving jazz that won glowing reviews.

Columbia Records on Sunday released three additional tracks from the Blackstar sessions in a digital EP to celebrate what would have been Bowie's 70th birthday.

Bowie's veteran producer Tony Visconti, one of the few people to whom the rocker had confided his illness, said he has "been through every stage of grief in the past 365 days."

Visconti, writing on Facebook, recalled that Bowie had been "so much stronger, more positive and bursting with creativity" when making Blackstar.

"Our team, the band, the technicians and everyone who visited us in the studio kept shooting glances at each other - is this really happening?" he recalled of the final recording sessions.

"He was a legend in his lifetime and he will be a legend until the end of time. But he was my friend, too. I miss him dearly."

Bowie fans organized concerts around the world to mark the anniversary, with proceeds going to charities.

'Eternal' Bowie

A similar show on Sunday at London's Brixton Academy brought out actor Gary Oldman, who was a close friend of Bowie, and artists as diverse as Def Leppard's Joe Elliot and Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon.

Bowie was born in the south London district, where thousands had gathered after his death to sing, dance and cry for their hero.

On the anniversary, a blonde girl wept as her friend drew a heart with lipstick on a Bowie mural in Brixton.

"He changed the face of music," said Roger Rowley, an actor and musician who traveled down from Leeds in northern England to attend a vigil by the mural.

"I've learnt more from Bowie as an artist as from anyone else. He's eternal," he said.

Van Racking offers a variety of Van Roof Racks that can address every particular trade as well as every business. The standard designs of Van Racking accommodate ladders and long materials as well as all sorts of oversized items that need to be carried. Conduit and pipe carriers ensure the right stock is available 24 hours 7 days a week. Van Racking makes oversized materials easy to handle and simplifies your work to a great extent.
Van Racking includes rapid, easy and safe drop-down rack systems that have a hydraulic design to raise and lower ladders with just a flip of a lever. Van Racking is constantly being updated on account of changing improvements based on years of research and customer input and request. Moreover, retooled shelving, improved bulkheads and more functional organizational features are accompanied by new accessories all the time.
Van Racking is based on quality and not on comfort or ease. Furthermore, it is accompanied by a complete remodelling of the inside of the van. Shelves, driver offices, drawers and steel panels feature unmatched durability and not just a luxurious appearance. We should not forget to mention that these premium products are backed by lifetime warranty.
There are numerous Van Roof Racks and roof bars available on the market these days and potent. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseysforcheap.com/ Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys

lood Press »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor