Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
miaowang123 Offline

01.09.2018 04:17
ld have had my gloves I would have kno Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Canelo Alvarez chased Erislandy Lara far too long Saturday night to pay much attention afterward to Laras complaint that he won their fight. "You dont win by running, you win by hitting," Alvarez said. "You dont win a fight like that." Lara thought he had done just that, but when the decision came down it was Alvarez whose hand was held aloft. He escaped with a split decision win for his second straight victory since losing last year to Floyd Mayweather Jr. It was a frustrating night for Alvarez, and a tense one for his fans, who filled the MGM Grand arena to watch as Alvarez chased after Lara for 12 rounds before winning the decision. "I wanted to leave a good taste in the mouth of my fans. I came to fight," Alvarez said. "He came to run." Alvarez had all he could handle against Lara, whose constant movement frustrated the Mexican fighter and often caused him to miss wildly with right hands. In the end, Alvarez won on two scorecards, 115-113 and 117-111, to pull out a narrow decision. The third judge had Lara ahead 115-113, while The Associated Press scored the fight 114-114. "Everyone knows i won the fight, no matter what they say," Lara said. "I didnt respect him before the fight and that hasnt changed. I dont respect him now." Alvarez was favoured against Lara, who left his native Cuba to come to the U.S. and fight as a pro. But Lara provided a stiff test in a fight that was up for grabs in the late rounds. Lara raised his hands in victory as the final bell sounded, certain he had done enough to win. A few minutes later, he leaned on the ropes, staring out in disbelief as the decision was announced. Punch stats reflected how close the fight was, and how few punches were actually landed. Alvarez was credited with landing 97 of 415 punches, while Lara landed 107 of 386. "It was a difficult, tough fight, the way everybody expected it to be," said Oscar De La Hoya, who promotes Alvarez. "Youre always worried about a boxer who was literally running, literally running." Alvarez acknowledged before the bout that fighting someone with a style like Laras was risky. Alvarez could not find Mayweather when he moved in their fight last year, and he had almost as much trouble cornering Lara in a fight where no title was at stake but one that was dangerous for both competitors. Lara was a moving target from the opening bell, going sideways and backward, content to let Alvarez chase him. The strategy worked early on as Alvarez had trouble cutting off the ring and often threw wild right hands that caught nothing but air. By the fourth round, Alvarez (44-1-1) began to have more success finding his elusive opponent. He was relentless in pressuring Lara, who was content to move about the ring, stopping occasionally to throw a right hand followed by a left. The heavily pro-Alvarez crowd of 14,239 at the MGM Grand began growing frustrated with the action midway through the fight, booing Lara for refusing to stand and trade punches with the Mexican favourite. Lara was cut on the right eye in the seventh round by a left uppercut, and spent much of the later rounds wiping blood from his eye. He kept moving, though, and Alvarez kept chasing him, drawing huge roars from the crowd on the few occasions he managed to trap him on the ropes. Lara (19-2-2) kept frustrating Alvarez through the end of the fight, winning some late rounds as he landed counter left hands after first making Alvarez miss with his right. Lara, who fled Cuba to begin a pro career, came into the fight with only one loss -- and it was a disputed one. Most in boxing considered him the equal of Alvarez, though he is relatively unknown compared to the Mexican star who fought Mayweather last year in boxings richest fight ever. Lara got the fight after calling Alvarez out, despite worries by promoter Oscar De La Hoya that the Cubans southpaw style would be difficult for Alvarez, who struggled against Mayweather in his only loss. Lara holds a piece of the 154-pound title, though it was not at stake in the fight, which was fought at 155 pounds. Camo Falcons Jerseys . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. Brett Favre Stitched Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. http://www.officialfalconsnflauthenticshop.com/deadrin-senat-stitched-jersey/ . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center. Russell Gage Stitched Jersey . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Pink Falcons Jerseys . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - It might have been the toughest $32 million Floyd Mayweather Jr. ever made. Marcos Maidana did everything Saturday night but beat Mayweather, taking him 12 tough rounds before losing a majority decision. Mayweather remained unbeaten, but not by much. Maidana swarmed all over him from the opening bell and gave him perhaps his toughest fight in a 16-year professional career. Cut over his eye and temporarily blinded by a head butt in the fourth round, Mayweather had to rally in the last half of the fight to avoid losing for the first time since he was beaten on a controversial decision in the 1996 Olympics. In the end, though, Mayweather got the win — just as he did in his previous 45 fights in a decision that was met with disbelief by Maidana and booed heavily by the crowd. He retained his welterweight title by winning 117-111 on one scorecard and 116-112 on another. A third judge had it even at 114-114. The Associated Press scored it for Mayweather 115-113. Maidana threw far more punches, but Mayweather was more accurate with his as the two battled into the late rounds with the fight still very much in doubt. Cheered on by a large contingent of Argentine fans, Maidana took the fight to Mayweather, who was cut by the right eye in the fourth round by an accidental head butt. "It was a tough, competitive fight," Mayweather said. "I normally like to go out there and box and move. But he put pressure on me. I wanted to give the fans what they wanted to see so I stood and fought him. Maidana raised his arms in victory when the final bell sounded, and Mayweather watched pensively from his corner as the scorecards were added up before he was declared the winner. "I think I won the fight," Maidana said. "He didnt fight like a man." Punch stats by Compubox showed Mayweather landing 230 of 426 punches to 221 of 858 for Maidana. It was the most punches landed by any fighter against Mayweather in 38 fights where punch stats were compiled. Maidana had a big lead in the early rounds through his constant aggression.dddddddddddd. But Mayweather won five of the last seven rounds on two scorecards and six of seven on a third to pull out the win by a narrow margin. "I couldnt see for two rounds after the head butt," Mayweather said. "After I could see again it didnt both me. Thats what champions do, they survive and adjust." Maidana had said before the fight he was going to treat Mayweather like any other fighter and go right after him. He did just that, bringing the sellout crowd at the MGM Grand hotel to its feet as he landed some big overhand right hands to the top of Mayweathers head. "He never hurt me with a punch," Maidana said. "He wasnt that tough, I thought I won." Maidana complained about being forced to fight with gloves he didnt want to use when the two camps engaged in a standoff over gloves at the rules meeting a day earlier. "If I would have had my gloves I would have knocked him out," Maidana said. "They took away my advantage." Mayweather, who earned $32 million for the fight, was a 6-1 favourite coming to remain unbeaten. He had picked Maidana as an opponent because Maidana beat Adrien Broner in an upset in December, but he almost made the wrong pick. Mayweather seemed confused early and unable to adapt to the wild punches thrown by Maidana. It wasnt until the middle rounds that he got into more of a rhythm, hitting Maidana with hooks to the body and right punches to the head. Still, the fight was in doubt late as Maidana wouldnt quit coming forward. With the crowd on its feet in the final round he tried to land big punches, but Mayweather was able to escape most of them. Maidana, who was cheered by the crowd as he left the ring, said he wanted a rematch, and both promoter Richard Schaefer and Mayweather said he just might get one after nearly pulling off one of the biggest upsets in recent years. "If the fans want to see it again, lets do it again," Mayweather said. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor