Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
miaowang123 Offline

06.09.2018 03:44
including former Wallabies No. Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Brooks agent, Greg Williams, said his client would appeal the penalty -- the standard fine for such hits to the head and neck area. Brooks levelled Brees, forcing a lost fumble. But the personal foul penalty kept the ball in the Saints possession, and they soon kicked two late field goals to win 23-20. The tackle left Brees with blood on his chin. Brooks vehemently argued against the penalty, saying he didnt use his hands or helmet and called it a "bear hug." Brees labeled the hit a clothesline tackle. 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh also reiterated Monday he thought the hit was clean. "Our interpretation was, when we grade a player, if hes got a penalty we give him a minus, but we did not assign a minus on that play," Harbaugh said Monday. "The play occurred that occurred. I thought Ahmad hit at the right level, hit at the shoulder level. The quarterback kind of shrunk down and thats the officials call to make. Im going to see it the way I see it and thats going to be a slanted view. I really dont know much more to say about that." The linebacker also was fined $12,750 for a roughing-the-passer call against Aaron Rodgers during the season opener against Green Bay. Brooks declined to speak to reporters Wednesday, when a downpour in the Bay Area caused Harbaugh to cancel an outdoor walk-through and move preparations for Monday nights game at Washington indoors. Cornerback Carlos Rogers defended his teammate. "Thats bad," Rogers said of the fine. "When you look at it, its a vicious hit. Hes 260 pounds and Im pretty sure Brees is a little over 200. Any time you blindside a guy like that its a vicious hit. "But when you slow it down, he didnt touch his head. Im surprised in the fine. A lot of people are probably surprised. Enoughs been said around the world about that hit. I think at the time, as a referee just seeing it, I think the back judge threw it, you have to throw that flag then. Unfortunately it hurts us on our side of the ball. That was a big play at that time of the game." Black Saints Jerseys . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets. Will Clapp Stitched Jersey http://www.officialsaintsnflauthenticshop.com/ . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. TreQuan Smith Stitched Jersey . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. Boston Scott Stitched Jersey . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win.Kansas City, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Not only did Geno Smith lose his job as the starting quarterback for the New York Jets, but he is now inactive for Sundays game against the Kansas City Chiefs. Jets coach Rex Ryan made the switch to Michael Vick on Monday after Smiths struggles for the 1-7 squad this season. Matt Simmms will be the backup for Vick on Sunday in Kansas City.dddddddddddd Smith had been New Yorks starting quarterback in all 24 games since he was drafted in the second round last year out of West Virginia. Ryan said he didnt know how long the change would last, saying on Monday that long-term is just this week. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor