Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
miaowang123 Offline

06.09.2018 03:48
to make sure that we finish the job, st Antworten

It appears former Colorado Avalanche tough guy Scott Parker felt bullied by coaches early in his NHL career, including then head coach Bob Hartley. According to the Denver Post, Parker says he was pressured into fighting at the risk of losing his position on the team if he failed to do so. "He was a junior B goalie trying to tell me how to fight. He was always just degrading me. Not to be a (wimp), but he was a bully," Parker told the Denver Post. "And he could be because he was in a position of authority. What was I supposed to do as a rookie? Go tell him (expletive) you? I did that stuff at the end of my career, but at the beginning of my career, I was just a chess piece to him." Parker, who thinks he may have suffered over 20 concussions during his playing days, also alleges he was forced to play when he was injured. "He would call me a (expletive), say that Hershey (the Avs former minor-league affiliate) would be my next stop, where Id be smelling chocolate fumes all day long. I remember I thought I had a broken foot and told him about it, and he called me a (expletive) and said Hershey would love me," Parker told the Post. "Nobody needed to question my commitment to doing my job. But I was just constantly belittled by Bob Hartley. I really have no respect for the man. "If youre hurt, it doesnt matter. Youre made to think I have to fight, or Ill lose my job, " Parker added. Parker was drafted 63rd overall by the New Jersey Devils in 1996 but did not sign with the team. He was then drafted 20th overall by the Avalanche two years later. He played 237 games in two stints with the Avalanche as well as 71 games with the San Jose Sharks. He scored seven goals and added 14 assists for 21 points over that span. He also amassed 699 penalty minutes. Hartley, who is now head coach of the Calgary Flames, declined to comment on Parkers remarks. Aaron Gordon Jersey . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Nikola Vucevic Jersey . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. http://www.cheapmagicjerseys.com/ . The Laval Rouge et Or defensive back/kick-returner gained the invitation following his showing Sunday at an NFL regional combine in Baltimore. Jerian Grant Jersey . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Jonathan Isaac Jersey . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series.England Under-21 interim manager Aidy Boothroyd insists he has it easy as he plots the final step of the road to Poland. The former Watford and Northampton boss takes control for the Young Lions trip to Kazakhstan on Thursday knowing a win would book their place at next years European Championship in Poland.He has stepped in for Gareth Southgate, who is in charge of the senior side following Sam Allardyces exit last week, after the Daily Telegraphs investigation into corruption in football. Boothroyd will also manage the team for the home game against Bosnia and Herzegovina on Tuesday with England top of Group Nine, two points clear of Switzerland with a game in hand. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Its really easy for me, he said. They are good players who have worked hard. We have got into a fantastic position and now we have got to make sure that we finish the job, stay stable and get over the line. I know a lot of the players, so that makes it easier..dddddddddddd.I dont think anyone could have seen such a scenario and it has been our job to step up to the roles that we have been given. That is what we are all working hard to do. Wolves Dominic Iorfa could return from injury against Bosnia and Herzegovina Wolves defender Dominic Iorfa and Southamptons Matt Targett will stay with their clubs for treatment and will not be involved on Thursday, but they may return for the Bosnia game - Englands final group fixture - at Walsall.Derbys Will Hughes has a hamstring problem and Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford will miss out with a thigh injury.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Keane earns England call-up Keane deserves England call Townsend replaces Sterling England put eight past Germany Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor