Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
Search123 Offline

14.06.2017 09:58
Riccardo Tisci Reimagines the Nike Air Max antworten

nike air max nz Nike is celebrating Air Max Thirty day period inside a new way. The brand tapped 12 streetwear innovators to re-create its legendary Air Max shoe - and this time following calendar year, you’ll find a way to get the successful design and style. The designers, dubbed RevolutionAirs, are based mostly everywhere in the environment, but a few specifically - Sean Wotherspoon, Kyle Ng and Venus X - hail from your U.S. The trio debuted their Air Max designs at Nike’s The big apple Sneakeasy pop-up store on Thursday. Wotherspoon, co-owner of Los Angeles-based vintage store Spherical Two, reimagined the Air Max with his enjoy of vintage Nike hats in your mind. His design encompasses a bold color scheme plus a raw edge made of corduroy and velour so it could fray the more you dress in it.

cheap nike air max nz Nike also tapped Alexandra Hackett in London, Artemy Lebedev in Moscow, Bünyamin Aydin in Istanbul, Clement Balvoine in Amsterdam, Fabikr in Seoul, Lourdes Villagómez in Mexico City, Naotaka Konno in Tokyo, Shangguan Zhe in Shanghai and Tianzhuo Chen in Beijing for its RevolutionAir contest. Followers can vote for his or her favourite layout on Nike’s internet internet site starting March 18. The winner is going to be announced on March 26, aka Air Max Day. “My shoe is indicative of the place we're now or where by now we have been since 9/11, which happens to be inside the yellow zone, and that is midway inside the middle of no threat and serious nuclear war,” Venus X stated. She thinks streetwear models really should be much more outrightly political within their models since “there’s additional place for misinterpretation when you’re not subtle.”

nike air max nz online To mark the 30th anniversary of Nike’s Air Max sneaker, NikeLab has collaborated with a few innovators to reimagine and generate their own personal Air Max sneakers. Riccardo Tisci has tweaked the Air Max ninety seven by using a midcut silhouette that will come in navy and incorporates a white outsole, foil accents and embossed logos. “I gave the shoe far more height. I feel it’s much more street. It’s a new variety of stance, 1 which I would want in my wardrobe,” mentioned Tisci, who recently still left Givenchy. “The shoes experienced a large influence and also a big impression in Italian lifestyle. For me the footwear are vintage, but not traditional within the boring way. Typical from the way like after you are hunting up in Rome, viewing the architecture as well as the sculptures.”

Arthur Huang, nike air max nz sale an architect and main govt officer of Miniwiz, an upcycling business, appeared to new materials to build the lightest Air Max 1 at any time developed. The all black design and style will have a lightweight bundle made of purchaser elements that have been recycled. Marc Newson, a NikeLab industrial designer, appeared to some standard moccasin for his lightweight Air Max, which takes advantage of Nike’s FlyKnit and VaporMax technology and is also made out of a full-grain leather chassis and Velcro strap that addresses a Nike Flyknit sockliner.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor