Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

13.09.2018 01:21
irm ESPNs report that Bridgewater missed the game with a sore shoulder, he did say he will lean toward playing it safe with inju antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater resumed throwing in practice Tuesday, for the first time since he missed last Thursdays game against the Seattle Seahawks.?And while coach Mike Zimmer would not confirm ESPNs report that Bridgewater missed the game with a sore shoulder, he did say he will lean toward playing it safe with injured players, especially in the preseason.If he had an issue with his shoulder, Im going to make sure Im going to err on the side of caution, Zimmer said. If I played him and he got hurt, you guys would be killing me in the press. Im always going to protect the players, Im going to do what I think is best for the organization, and youre going to have to respect that.A lot of times, its up to the trainers and the doctors. Im never going to put a player out on the field that cant protect himself, or is not healthy. A lot of times theyll say, Hey, yeah, I can go. But I tell them, If you go out there and you get hurt in two plays, like what happened a couple times last year, its hurting the team. If you can go and play the game, you can play. But if the doctors tell me they cant do it, then theyre not going to do it.Two league sources told ESPN on Friday that Bridgewater could have played if it was the regular season, but the Vikings decided shortly before Thursdays game to sit him.Bridgewater stuck mostly to checkdowns and throws over the middle in Tuesdays practice, with a long throw of about 15 yards that was intercepted by Harrison Smith.As the Vikings eased Bridgewater back in, Zimmer said its not imperative that the third-year quarterback plays again in the preseason, following two series of work in the teams exhibition opener Aug. 12.Hes played an awful lot of games. Its not like hes a first-year rookie, Zimmer said. He played (12) the first year, and 17 last year, so hes played (29) games or something like that. Were going to continue to do what we think is best.Zimmer also said he has made a decision about whether running back Adrian Peterson will play in the preseason. He would not, however, discuss that choice publicly before the Vikings first game at U.S. Bank Stadium -- their new $1.1 billion home -- on Sunday.Its not necessary. Why is it necessary? Zimmer said.When a reporter suggested that revealing the information wouldnt cost the Vikings any competitive advantage in a preseason game, Zimmer said, Call (Chargers coach) Mike McCoy and ask him if theyre not going to care. Just ask him. Call him. Ask him if he cares. I would. I think its important.If they knew Adrian Peterson was playing in the backfield, I think theyd probably be having a lot of eight-man boxes and a lot of run blitzes and stacking the line of scrimmage.When it was then suggested to Zimmer that the Vikings would want defenses to play Peterson the way they would in the regular season, giving him a chance to get some work before the teams opener Sept. 11, Zimmer said, Well see in the game. NFL Jerseys Outlet . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. China Jerseys Store . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. http://www.authenticchinajerseys.com/?tag=cheap-boston-celtics-jerseys . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Wholesale Football Jerseys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs new weapon more than likely will be put in the holster Friday during the opener of an interleague series against the Seattle Mariners at Wrigley Field.Wednesday was simply a get-acquainted session for Aroldis Chapman. The newly acquired closer entered in the ninth inning and finished off the Cubs 8-1 win over the Chicago White Sox.On Thursday, it was strictly business. The left-hander entered in the eighth inning with two outs and a White Sox runner on third in a one-run game. He proceeded to strike out Melky Cabrera, and then he worked a one-two-three ninth en route to his 21st save of the year and first as a Cub.By pitching two days in a row, including the four-out save Thursday, Chapman isnt likely to be available Friday, however.Going forward, Chapmans presence -- combined with that of late-inning pitchers Pedro Strop and Hector Rondon -- gives the Cubs an imposing relief force. Rondon spent much of the season as closer, compiling 18 saves.Especially with Chapman in the ninth inning, Stropy and me are more free to pitch in tough situations, Rondon said following the Cubs 3-1 victory over the White Sox on Thursday. We feel thats a strong bullpen right now.The Cubs face Seattle right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma (11-6, 3.96 ERA) in Fridays series opener.The 35-year-old veteran is 10-2 with a 3.69 ERA over his past 12 starts. The Friday start will be Iwakumas second against the Cubs. He had a no-decision in an eight-inning effort on June 28, 2013.The Cubs counter with lefty Jon Lester (10-4, 3.09 ERA). He is just 1-1 in his past six starts, but he boasts a 5-2 record and a 2.18 ERA at Wrigley Fieldd this season.dddddddddddd In his career against the Mariners, the Tacoma, Wash., native is 5-4 with a 3.52 ERA, although he has not faced them since 2014.Mariners right fielder Nelson Cruz is expected back in the lineup after the teams off day Thursday. He sat out the Wednesday game in Pittsburgh after fouling a ball off his left shin on Tuesday.Cruzs return is not good news for Lester. Cruz, who leads the Mariners with 25 home runs, has a .393 average with two doubles, a triple and three homers in 28 at-bats vs. Lester.Like the Cubs, the Mariners have a new reliever in their bullpen this week. Right-hander Drew Storen was acquired from the Toronto Blue Jays for right-hander Joaquin Benoit late Tuesday night.Storen made his Mariners debut Wednesday against the Pirates, allowing four runs in 1 1/3 innings.I grew up as a big Mariners fan, he told The (Tacoma, Wash.) News Tribune. So its kind of cool from the fans standpoint in me. The team I grew up following. Its great.Though Storen grew up in Indiana, he was attracted to the Mariners by the presence of future Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Jr.I was all in on Griffey, Storen told the News Tribune. I had every teal jersey there was. I had the Mariners T-shirt and pillowcase during the playoffs and stuff. I was all in.The Mariners, who are making just their second trip to Wrigley Field in franchise history, enter the series with a 10-3 interleague record, the best in the major leagues, ahead of the Boston Red Sox (8-3) and the Detroit Tigers (10-4). Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor