Low sperm count is the major reason of infertility in men. It is also called oligospermia. Sometimes it may sound threatening Gary Payton Jersey , but the situation is not as distressed as lots of men think. When a person has less than 20 million spermatozoa per 1ml of ejaculate then it is believed that a man has a problem of low sperm count.
Tension, blood sugar conditions, strain, obesity, too much drinking of alcohol, smoking, extreme exposures to heat, unbalanced diet and use of antidepressant pills are the general causes of low sperm count. According to the study, it is found that electromagnetic frequencies also cause sperm count. Low sperm count is also lower in those men who spent more than 4 hours on their cell phones.
Given below are some of the best herbal remedies that you can used for treating low sperm count.
1. Ginseng: Ginseng is one of the best herbal remedy used for low sperm count. Root of ginseng plant improves the blood circulation to the male organ. According to the study, ginseng is used to increase testosterone and low sperm count. Add ginseng in your daily diet to increase sperm production.
2. Astragalus: Astragalus is also called smilax. It is an effective herbal remedy used for improving sex drive and sperm count.
3. Horny Goat Weed: It is another herbal remedy that supports healthy seminal discharge by action on the seminal vesicles and prostate gland. It is a potent tonic for lovemaking that encourages the creation of healthy testosterone. According to the study, this herbal remedy has a power to increase sperm quantity and quality.
4. Tribulus terrestris: Tribulus terrestris is one among the best herbal remedies used to treat low sperm count. Eating of this herbal remedy facilitates in developing the testosterone level in the body. It is also used for curing erectile dysfunction, low male libido and other lovemaking disorders. It is the best herbal remedy used for improving blood flow all over the body.
5. Mucuna pruriens: It is one of the best herbal remedy used for treating oligospermia. Mucuna pruriens work as an ideal health energizer in improving your energy levels. Boosting libido and sperm count are few of the advantages of using this herbal remedy. It consists of aphrodisiac properties that are used for the treatment of low sperm count.
6. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a generally recommended herbal remedy that is used for treating low sperm count. It performs as a natural health stimulant that facilitates in empowering your body health. It is a famous aphrodisiac used for treating low sperm count situation. Developing memory power, reducing tension and strengthening bones are the main benefits provided by ashwagandha.
Along with these herbal remedies, you are also suggested to take Spermac capsule for low sperm count. This herbal capsule is fully loaded with aphrodisiac ingredient which is the best remedy for treating low sperm count and enhancing male fertility. Regular eating of this herbal remedy is very useful for treating various lovemaking problems like early ejaculation, nocturnal emissions and erectile dysfunction. Spermac capsule is purely prepared by herbal ingredients and does not have any side effect. To get best result, men are suggested to take this herbal remedy regularly for 3 to 4 months. UNITED NATIONS, March 3 (Xinhua) -- China urged parties in South Sudan to stop fighting and form a transitional government as soon as possible, said a Chinese envoy here on Tuesday.
Liu Jieyi, China's permanent representative to the UN, made the remarks at a Security Council meeting, in which the council members unanimously adopted a resolution to impose sanctions on those who would block peace process in South Sudan.
Noting the two parties in South Sudan, the government and the opposition, are under the good offices of the Inter-governmental Authority on Development (IGAD), holding political negotiations in Ethiopia, Liu said the resolution is to help IGAD in its push for an early breakthrough in the political negotiations.
"China sincerely hopes that the two negotiating parties will as soon as possible reach a compromise on the pending issues in order to take a crucial step in restoring peace and stability to South Sudan, as it is in the fundamental and long-term interest of the country and people of South Sudan," he said.
"We hope that the council's resolution 2206 will truly help achieve those goals," he added.
Liu also called on the international community to continue to give its vigorous support to the good offices by IGAD and support the countries in the region in playing their important role in addressing the issue of South Sudan.
"China is ready to join the interest parties of the international community in the unremitting effort for the promotion of peace, stability and development of South Sudan," he added.
The final session of South Sudan peace process led by the IGAD kicked off last Monday in Ethiopia's capital of Addis Ababa, which is expected to make progress and usher in a new era of peace in the country.
The IGAD has been mediating the South Sudan negotiations to end the conflict which erupted in mid-December 2013 in the world's youngest nation. Though the warring parties signed agreements under the auspices of the East African bloc, conflict continued in South Sudan, claiming lives and displacing citizens of the country.
Xiaoyi sports camera is seen installed on a drone. [Photo techweb] A screenshot of Xiaoyi sports cameras is taken from the website of JD. [Photo chinadaily]
Xiaomi Corp, a four-year-old startup based in Beijing, released its first new product of 2015 鈥?Xiaoyi sports camera on Monday.