Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
DMT11 Offline

15.09.2018 09:41
The ques fo antworten

You have a choice right now. It's about your perspective and your sense of empowerment.

You can perceive the title of this article as a shaming statement that says there is something really wrong with you Myles Garrett Browns Jersey , so, shame on you. Therefore, you must feel bad about yourself.

Or, you can feel empowered by this title because you know that the ability to make your life as you want it is in your hands. You are the source of all the choices that have put you in a place of discomfort, pain, or misery. You have also made the choices that brought to you joy, enlightenment, and serenity. You have the Choice to make things better for yourself by making better choices.

I received many questions this week from people who would truly like to improve their lives. One of the main themes was (my summary), "How can I change my partner, my friend, my parents, or my world so that they will love me appropriately, do what I want, or do what is good for them?"

The questions come out of pain and disastisfaction, and from situations that cry out for change. However, these questions all assume that the solution will be arrived at when other people change.

This is the same problem I face with couples doing marriage therapy. We almost always have to go through several sessions of the "Blame Game" before we can get down to business. It's "he said" and "she said" ad nauseum. She says he should change, and he says she should change.

But finally, we start to break through to a key question, "If your partner doesn't change, what will YOU do, how will YOU think, and how will YOU take charge of yourself from here on?"

"And, how will you do that with justice, fairness, respect, self containment, and belief in your inner sense of direction regardless of your partner's attempts to change you back?"

LB Hats[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor