Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

16.09.2018 01:29
t the unexpected, and Counter Logic Gaming continued that trend Sunday night with possibly the biggest upset of the tournament, Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Pedro Alvarez hasnt changed anything in June, except those RBI numbers. Theyre way up there, just like the Pirates. Alvarez drove in all of Pittsburghs runs with a solo homer, bases-loaded double and a single on Thursday for a 5-3 victory over the Cincinnati Reds and a split of their high-profile NL Central series. The Pirates remain a half-game behind second-place Cincinnati after the four-game set, keeping them virtually shoulder-to-shoulder as they chase the torrid St. Louis Cardinals. After blowing a one-run lead in the ninth and losing 2-1 in 13 innings on Wednesday night, Pittsburgh salvaged a game behind Alvarez and a bullpen running on fumes. "We needed a big day from a number of people today and Pedro was one of them," manager Clint Hurdle said. "There was no bigger swing than with the bases loaded, left-on-left. Beautiful." Alvarez had an RBI single and his 16th homer off Homer Bailey, who couldnt follow his no-hitter against Pittsburgh with a win. After Alfredo Simon (5-3) loaded the bases in the seventh, Alvarez doubled off left-hander Tony Cingrani to snap a 2-all tie. The five RBIs were a season high for a Pirate and one shy of Alvarezs career high. The third baseman has been Pittsburghs top run producer in June, leading the team with 48 RBIs overall. Its quite a change. Alvarez .180 in April and .225 in May before finding his form. He has six homers in June, second-most in the NL. "I just think its repetition and getting the opportunity to go out and try to gain as much experience as I can from every day out there," Alvarez said. Bryan Morris (4-2) contributed to the go-ahead rally with his first career single. He also pitched two innings, allowing one run. Left-hander Tony Watson pitched the last two innings for his second save in three chances. The Pirates lead the season series 6-4, holding their own early in the season despite a rotation thats sapped by injuries and a lineup that strikes out a lot and wastes chances. Under the circumstances, the way the series ended was satisfying. "We dont expect anything less," Morris said. "Its good to not lose any ground. Definitely would have loved to have three out of four in the series, but were not complaining about the split, especially after the hard game last night." Jay Bruce hit another solo homer, his third of the series and his fifth in seven games. His ninth-inning shot off Jason Grilli led the way to the draining 13-inning win on Wednesday night. The teams combined for seven homers in the series, all solo shots. Cincinnati hit four in a 4-1 win that opened it. Brandon Cumpton made his second major league start for Pittsburgh, giving up two runs -- one earned -- in five innings. Bailey faced the Pirates for the first time since his no-hitter at PNC Park last September and left after six innings with the score tied at 2. He gave up six hits, throwing 113 pitches. Bailey is 8-2 career against Pittsburgh. "Theyve definitely made strides over the past couple of years, but its early," Bailey said. "They have a good club but the past couple of years, theyve fallen into the pattern of fading, so well see. Its a long season." Alvarezs throwing error helped the Reds get an unearned run in the first. Shin-Shoo Choo reached on Alvarezs team-high 13th error, stole second and came around on Joey Vottos single. Another batter got hit, extending a prominent theme to the Ohio River rivals series this season. At least one batter has been plunked in each of the 10 games, with 19 hit overall. Pirate pitchers have hit 10, Reds pitchers 9, leaving some simmering unhappiness on both sides. Choo has been hit six times, Starling Marte and Andrew McCutchen three times each, Brandon Phillips twice, and five others one time apiece. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Nike Air Max 90 China . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. The motto of this World Championships has become expect the unexpected, and Counter Logic Gaming continued that trend Sunday night with possibly the biggest upset of the tournament, taking down the favorite to win the Summoners Cup, ROX Tigers. The North Americans bounced back from an upset on the opposite end against CIS Albus Nox Luna to take an early lead against the Tigers and never look back.ESPN spoke to Darshan Darshan Upadhyaya following the win.I really feel like there are a lot of teams that can potentially win Worlds, said Darshan. Anything can happen any game depending on the draft and the mentality you come into the game with. I feel like we had a better draft and a better mentality than ROX coming into that game, so we kind of just swept them in the early game. Huhi really popped off.With the unpredictable results from the group stages, Darshan believes that the gap is closing. I think this is the year you can really see it with every team having been defeated once except for SKT [Editors Note: SKT lost its game against Flash Wolves during this interview]. I think there is a chance SKT goes out of their group [with a loss], and even if they [dont], theyre not a huge step above all the other teams. Its a really interesting Worlds, and I think itll make the whole esports scene better for the viewers and the players, because not only can the players really believe anything can happen in the games, but the fans can also see that the games arent one-sided. The wins cant be really that predictable. Its really cool to see whats happening this Worlds so far.CLG finished the first round-robin of the group stage in a three-way tie for first place alongside the Tigers and ANX with a score of 2-1, while European champion G2 Esports is stuck at the bottom without a single win in three tries.I think if any team wants to leave Aurelion Sol up against us, its a pretty big mistake, he said, talking about the champion which starred in the center of CLGs composition against ROX. As you can see what happened to ROX Tigers.I think people like to make quick judgements. Everyone has to make a quick judgement about players and people, he said, taking about the criticism Huhi has received throughout the year. What happens is the percception started that Huhi was a bad player -- Huhi LOL, [or] Huhi Azir LOL and things like that -- but I actually believe Huhi is a really good player, and hes got a lot of other champions that hes really good at, not just Aurelion Sol.ddddddddddddEven when Huhi makes great plays, Darshan says, its regarded as OK by the general public. But he was able to shine this game, and I think were going to see more performances from him like this going into the rest of Worlds.Last year, CLG was also 2-1 after the first week of Worlds, yet, when the second week came, everything came crashing down to send them out of the tournament with a 2-4 record. What does Darshan think the team needs to do to avoid a consecutive week two collapse?I just think its ironing out our draft and ironing our preparation for the game, he said. We came into the ROX game really prepared, we came into the G2 game really prepared, and I felt like since we hadnt seen much of ANX and we werent really sure what they were going to play, we were kinda unprepared. We werent too sure of what strategies they had to pull out, and I felt we were at a lower level as a team against ANX. So I think next time we play them, well definitely make sure before the games start we have everything prepared and are in the right mindset. So we dont throw the game or make any huge blunders because its really important we beat ANX.Darshan doesnt have much to say to the people overlooking Counter Logic Gaming. Even if other teams -- Team SoloMid, SK Telecom T1 and ROX Tigers -- are hyped, he doesnt mind. I still feel like we can win Worlds, he said.At the same time, he understands the criticism that might come with such a lofty statement. It all depends on that game, that moment, how much we put into it beforehand and if were ready to win. I feel like as long as we have a good draft and as long as we prepare well, there is no team we cant take down.With that in mind, Darshan is only looking forward. Everyone wants to be the best, but theres only going to be one team [standing] in a couple of weeks, and Im going to do everything in my power to make that us. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor