Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

17.09.2018 11:33
shot and killed two years ago. He had his eyes closed for most of the anthem Friday, as per his own custom, though was aware of Antworten

MIAMI -- A woman performing the national anthem before an NBA preseason game in Miami on Friday night did so while kneeling at midcourt, and opening her jacket to show a shirt with the phrase Black Lives Matter.The singer was identified by the Heat as Denasia Lawrence. It was unclear if she remained in the arena after the performance, and messages left for her were not immediately returned.Heat players and coaches stood side-by-side for the anthem, all with their arms linked as has been their custom during the preseason. Many had their heads down as Lawrence sang, and the team released a statement saying it had no advance knowledge that she planned to kneel.We felt as a basketball team that we would do something united, so that was our focus, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. Throughout all of this, I think the most important thing that has come out is the very poignant, thoughtful dialogue. Weve had great dialogue within our walls here and hopefully this will lead to action.The anthem issue has been a major topic in the sports world in recent months, starting with the decision by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick to not stand for its playing. Kaepernick cited racial injustice and police brutality among the reasons for his protest, and athletes from many sports -- and many levels, from youth all the way to professional -- have followed his lead in various ways.All I can say is what weve seen in multiple preseason games so far is our players standing for the national anthem, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said in New York earlier Friday, at a news conference following the leagues board of governors meetings. It would be my hope that they would continue to stand for the national anthem. I think that is the appropriate thing to do.The NBA has a rule calling for players and coaches to stand during the anthem.Heat guard Wayne Ellington often speaks about the need to curb gun violence, after his father was shot and killed two years ago. He had his eyes closed for most of the anthem Friday, as per his own custom, though was aware of Lawrences actions.At the end of the day, to each his own, Ellington said. If she feels like thats the way she wants to stand for it, then more power to her.Making a statement in the manner that Lawrence did Friday is rare, but not unheard of in recent weeks.When the Sacramento Kings played their first home preseason game earlier this month, anthem singer Leah Tysse dropped to one knee as she finished singing the song.Tysse is white. Lawrence is black.I love and honor my country as deeply as anyone yet it is my responsibility as an American to speak up against injustice as it affects my fellow Americans, Tysse wrote on Facebook. I have sung the anthem before but this time taking a knee felt like the most patriotic thing I could do. I cannot idly stand by as black people are unlawfully profiled, harassed and killed by our law enforcement over and over and without a drop of accountability. Nike Air More Uptempo Mens . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Nike Air More Uptempo For Sale . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.airmoreuptemposale.com/ . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Nike Air More Uptempo Black White For Sale . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air More Uptempo Black Mens . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Each week, Ill write about the sport I love: college basketball:Down at LSU, I look for bigger things from guard?Brandon Sampson, The former Mr. Basketball in Louisiana averaged just four points per game for the Tigers as a freshman. Hopefully he will return to the form he showed in high school.Greenville, South Carolina was named as a site for NCAA mens basketball tournament games. Greenville replaces Greensboro, North Carolina.Shame on the NCAA. President Mark Emmert should step in and make Army vet Isaiah Brock eligible at Oakland University. It is ridiculous that a man who has given so much has been denied a shot to play college basketball.Iowa has high hopes for 6-foot-9 diaper dandy Tyler Cook.dddddddddddd Coach Fran McCaffery said he believes Cook has star potential.The 2016 Tire Pros Puerto Rico Tip-Off mens basketball tournament will move its site to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida. Previously held at the Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the tournament has been moved because of Zika Virus concerns. It will take place Nov. 17-20. The teams will remain as originally announced with Oklahoma, Arizona State, Clemson, Davidson, Missouri, Northern Iowa, Tulane and Xavier in the field. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz