Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

17.09.2018 11:34
g in point-to-point races after her exhilarating experience when finishing fifth in the St Jamess Place Foxhunter Chase at Chelt antworten

Victoria Pendleton intends to carrying on riding in point-to-point races after her exhilarating experience when finishing fifth in the St Jamess Place Foxhunter Chase at Cheltenham on Friday. The former Olympic cyclist was back riding out at Alan and Lawney Hills Oxfordshire stables on Saturday morning following her memorable afternoon aboard the Paul Nicholls-trained Pacha Du Polder.Pendleton stated she will be back in the saddle at her local point-to-point racecourse in Kimble, Buckinghamshire, next weekend. She said: It has been a really special experience. I watched the Festival last year but at that point I didnt even allow myself to think what might happen.To come back 12 months later and take part, I cant explain how it feels.I must thank Andy Stewart for letting me ride Pacha Du Polder, who is the most amazing horse. He measured his stride so well and filled me with confidence.Without a horse of that nature this wouldnt have been possible, so Ill be forever grateful to Paul Nicholls and Andy Stewart for that.I was in for first lot (on Saturday morning) and cant get enough of it.There are things I need to practice and work on that hopefully I can put to good effect in the future.I think you have to really want to do this in your heart. Its a sport with many, many lows and just a few exceptional highs and you have to really love what you do. Its a tough old slog making it happen.I did allow myself a glass of champagne or two afterwards, went to bed and then got up for first lot.Im not racing this weekend but next weekend Ill be riding in my local point-to-point at Kimble and then well see how it goes from there.Hopefully Alan and Lawney will still have me as part of the team, Pendleton told Racing UK.John Francome was one of those that criticised Pendletons Switching Saddles project but said he has never been more happy to be wrong.Former champion jockey Francome had said she was an accident waiting to happen, and needed saving from herself.But after seeing her safely negotiate 22 fences in what is known as the amateur riders Gold Cup, Francome was quick to offers his congratulations to Pendleton.He said: Well done to her, it was a great effort and Ive never been more happy to be wrong.She did a great job and she had a fantastic horse to ride. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Authentic Air Max 90 . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Air Max 90 For Sale . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.cheapairmax90store.com/ . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Air Max 90 2018 Grey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. Air Max 90 All Black . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. SAVANNAH, Ga. -- Ike Smith scored a career-high 29 points and Georgia Southern defeated Savannah State 94-75 on Thursday night.The Eagles (4-3) were playing their third straight game in Savannah after beating Florida A&M and Radford in the Savannah Invitational.Smith had three 3-pointers, Tookie Brown (20 points) and Mike Hughes (14 points) each had four, and the Eagles made 13 3-pointers on 34 attempts.The Tigers (2-7), who lost their fourth straight, were led by Austin Dasent, who had four 3-pointers and 18 points.dddddddddddd Joshua Ford added 13 points and Troyce Manassa 11. The Tigers came in leading the nation with 16.3 3-pointers a game and 130 made. Thursday night they hit on 14 of 34 attempts.Savannah State led by one at halftime. Brown hit a 3-pointer to snap a 60-all tie, as the Eagles outscored the Tigers by 19 points over the final 11:28. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor