Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 25 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

18.09.2018 01:22
uer Francisco Mejias hitting streak reached 50 games -- more than an hour after the game ended.Mejias streak survived when the o antworten

LYNCHBURG, Va. -- Cleveland minor leaguer Francisco Mejias hitting streak reached 50 games -- more than an hour after the game ended.Mejias streak survived when the official scorer changed a ruling on an error from the third inning of Class A Lynchburgs 7-5 loss Saturday night in the Carolina League.Mejia reached and advanced to second on Winston-Salem third baseman Gerson Montillas error. The scorer changed the play to a double hours later after reviewing video and conferring with the teams.The 20-year-old switch-hitting catcher was 0 for 4 when he drew a full-count walk with two outs in the ninth and the Hillcats trailing 5-4, apparently ending his streak.Mejias string is the longest ever in pro ball by a catcher, surpassing Harry Chozens 49-game streak in the Southern Association in 1954.The professional hitting streak record is 69 games by Joe Wilhoit of the Western League in 1919. Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Cheap Air Max Shoes China . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http://www.cheapairmaxchina.com/ . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Cheap Air Max Wholesale . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Cheap Air Max For Sale . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. LONDON -- Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic set up a Sunday shootout for both the ATP finals title and the year-end No. 1 ranking.The worlds top two players had contrasting wins in the semifinals at O2 Arena on Saturday, with Murray surviving a match point to beat Milos Raonic 5-7, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (9) in 3 hours, 38 minutes, the longest ever three-setter in the ATP finals.Djokovic needed just 66 minutes to dispatch Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-1.Murray arrived at the tournament simply needing to do better than Djokovic to finish the year at No. 1, a position he has held since winning the Paris Masters two weeks ago.Now, that means winning the final.This has never happened in the history of tennis, Djokovic said of the winner-takes-all match on Sunday. Im privileged to be part of the history. This is one of the biggest matches we will ever play against each other.Djokovic might just be in better shape after overwhelming Nishikori, who held his serve only once all match.I pretty much executed everything I tactically planned to do, Djokovic said.My level had been going in the right direction. Im very glaad I get to experience this feeling on the court.dddddddddddd Now its coming up to the last match of the year, the match everybody anticipated.After squandering chances while serving for the match twice in the final set, Murray converted on his fourth match point during the tiebreaker to finally come through.It was unbelievably tough, Murray said. I had to fight very, very hard. Being broken twice serving for the match was frustrating. It was one of the harder matches Ive played indoors. They are never this long.Murray had won all six of his meetings with Raonic this year, including a straight-sets victory in the Wimbledon final.Murray just needs one last push at the end of a stunning second half to 2016, when he has won Wimbledon and the Olympics before topping the rankings for the first time.Im tired, Murray said. Ive played so much tennis the last few months. Ill just give my best effort tomorrow. Its going to be tough, obviously, but Ill give my best shot. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor