Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

18.09.2018 01:23
S. Open, was never challenged. The Polish star won the first five games of the first set and the first four in the second agains Antworten

NEW HAVEN, Conn. --?Top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska breezed through her Connecticut Open semifinal Friday, routing two-time defending champion Petra Kvitova 6-1, 6-1.Radwanska, who will be seeded fourth next week in the U.S. Open, was never challenged. The Polish star won the first five games of the first set and the first four in the second against her Czech opponent, who has been fighting off a cold all week.The 27-year-old is looking for her second title of the year after winning the Shenzhen Open in China in January.Its good that Im again in this level that I can really play my best tennis, especially before the Grand Slam, she said.?She will face the Ukraines Elina Svitolina in the final.The 21-year-old Svitolina ousted Swedens Johanna Larsson 6-4, 6-2.Svitolina beat Serena Williams in the Olympics and is ranked No. 23 in the world. Shes 4-0 in WTA finals, but this will be her first in a Premier event.It feels, of course, more special because its a premier event, Svitolina said. For the rest, I dont think this way. Its just a final, you know. My goal is to win a Grand Slam. Its just another step in the right direction.Radwansaka also has never won a Grand Slam, but is looking for her 19th WTA singles title. Fifteen of those have come on hard courts.She had never made it past the quarterfinals in New Haven, but had a relatively easy trip this year that included a first round bye and straight set wins over Jelena Ostapenko of Latvia and lucky loser Kirsten Flipkins of Belgium.The loss snapped an 11-match winning streak for Kvitova in New Haven, where the Olympic bronze medalist was looking to join Venus Williams and Caroline Wozniacki as four-time winners. She also won the tournament 2012. The two-time Wimbledon champion said she was fatigued, a bit ill and Radwanska just ran her off the court.Shes not playing very hard, but shes using her speed, shes putting everything in, Kvitova said. Even (when) you feel its winner there, she still can catch it and rallies continue.The first match began with three consecutive service breaks before the 21-year-old Svitolina found her touch and took control. The 10th seed broke Larsson at love in the fifth game of the second set and cruised from there.Svitolina said shes received a lot of congratulations since the Olympics, but she was disappointed because she did not medal and hopes for bigger things next week.I wouldnt dream if I didnt think I could achieve this, she said of a Grand Slam title. I think I need some time to adjust my game to try to compete against top players.Radwanska has a bit of an extra incentive on Saturday. A win would give her enough points to clinch the U.S. Open Series bonus challenge and a chance for up to an extra $1 million, depending on her finish at the U.S. Open.Definitely its worth the win, she said. I will just do everything within my power to win tomorrow. Air Max 2018 . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Air Max 2018 Sale . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.wholesaleairmax2018.com/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Air Max 2018 Black . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Air Max 2018 White . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. WINTER PARK, Fla.-- Dayton used hot shooting, making 12 3-pointers, to defeat Texas A&M 74-57 in the Florida Sunshine Classic at Warden Arena.The Flyers (4-6) went 9-of-14 from beyond the arc in the first half, as they built a 45-25 advantage over the Aggies. Dayton shot 12-of-22 (54.5%) beyond the arc for the game.Danni Williams led the Aggies (8-3) with 16 points. Khaalia Hillsman scored in double figures, as she has for all 11 games this season, to add in 14.Anriel Howard led the Aggies with 10 rebounds, marking her 10th consecutive game with double-digit rebounds.The Aggies return to action at 2:15 p.m. CT on Wednesday, December 21 to face No. 19 Syracuse in the ffinal game of the Florida Sunshine Classic.dddddddddddd.QUICKIE NOTESTexas A&M falls to 8-3 on the season, while Dayton improves to 4-6.Khaalia Hillsman has scored in double figures in all 11 games this season. She has 24 double-digit scoring games.Danni Williams scored in double figures for the 10th time this season and the 11th time in her career.Anriel Howard had 10+ rebounds for the 10th straight game and 15th time in her career.Texas A&M head coach Gary Blair is 317-132 in 14 seasons at Texas A&M and 725-295 in his Hall of Fame career Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

yaoxuemei Offline

18.09.2018 02:25
#2 RE: S. Open, was never challenged. The Polish star won the first five games of the first set and the first four in the second agains Antworten

yaoxuemei20180918ugg boots
red bottom shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
nfl jerseys wholesale
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
lunette ray ban