Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

19.09.2018 01:22
.com/]Mens Air Max 2018 Grey[/url] . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive linema antworten

DENVER -- Socrates Brito limped out of Denver on crutches and headed to the disabled list in June with a broken toe.He walked away a winner on Sunday after delivering a clutch hit for Arizona.Brito snapped a seventh-inning tie with a three-run homer, and the Diamondbacks held off a late rally for an 8-5 victory over the Colorado Rockies.It was a welcome change for Brito after his last time at Coors Field. He broke his big toe when he fouled a ball off his right foot on June 23.Its crazy, Brito said. I lost a month after I got hit in the foot.Brito came back in early August and was optioned to Triple-A Reno after hitting .125 in five games. He was recalled Friday after Arizona traded outfielder Michael Bourn and came through with his first home run since breaking his toe.Hes a big man with long levers and when he gets everything together he can do a lot of damage, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said.Archie Bradley scattered six hits over six innings and Jean Segura had three hits in his return to the lineup for Arizona.Bradley (6-8) struck out six but it appeared he might be the hard-luck loser. Rockies starter Jon Gray (9-7) allowed a run in the first inning on a sacrifice fly but retired 17 of 19 batters before Arizona roughed him up in the seventh.He was in complete control the entire game, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Then he had baserunners there in the seventh inning.Trailing 2-1, the Diamondbacks tied it with three straight one-out singles. Brito made it 5-2 when he hit Grays first-pitch fastball into the second deck in right-center field.It was his third of the season and the first home run off Gray in 22 1/3 innings.Hes got a good fastball and I wasnt trying to do too much, Brito said. Hes a guy that throws a lot of fastballs, so I was always looking fastball.The seventh inning spoiled a good start for Gray, which included a four-pitch fourth. His pitch count was low and he was looking at possibly his first complete game when he ran into trouble.I felt like I could have gone 20 innings, he said. Just one bad pitch beat me.Pinch-hitter Tom Murphy had a solo homer off Patrick Corbin in the bottom of the seventh, but Brandon Drurys two-run single in the eighth gave Arizona a four-run lead.The Diamondbacks added a run in the ninth and then had to withstand Colorados comeback attempt. The Rockies scored twice on a single and a wild pitch, but Daniel Hudson struck out DJ LeMahieu and Carlos Gonzalez with two runners on to end it.Huddys best off-speed pitch is a changeup, catcher Tuffy Gosewisch said about their approach against Gonzalez. We threw him a first-pitch fastball and after that three straight changeups. The shadows helped the last couple of innings.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: OF Yasmany Tomas left due to illness following his single in the seventh. Hale said Tomas felt dizzy after running out the single but wanted to stay in the game. He was replaced by Kyle Jensen, who scored on Britos homer. ... Segura was back in the lineup after missing one game because of a stomach bug. He was available to pinch hit on Saturday.Rockies: OF Charlie Blackmon was out of the lineup for the second straight game with back tightness. Weiss said Blackmon has improved and was getting treatment. He could return Monday.STREAKSPaul Goldschmidt failed to reach base for the first time in 51 games against the Rockies. He was 0 for 4 with a sacrifice fly. He struck out looking in the ninth with a chance to prolong the streak. ... LeMahieu extended his streak of reaching base safely to 21 games with a single in the first.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke (12-4, 4.17 ERA) faces his former team when Arizona visits the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday.Rockies: RHP Chad Bettis (11-7, 5.17) opens a three-game series against San Francisco on Monday. Mens Air Max 2018 Grey . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. White Air Max 2018 On Sale . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Cheap Air Max 2018 Sale . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Cheap Air Max 2018 . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day.Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez has underlined Diego Simeones towering influence at the club by promising he will not leave while the Argentine remains in charge. The 21-year-old has developed into one of Simeones most important players in the last two seasons, famously scoring a mesmeric winning goal against Bayern Munich in the Champions League semi-final last term.The Spain international had been linked to a move away in the summer, with Manchester United and Arsenal reportedly interested in his services. As long as Simeone is here, no, I wont leave, Saul told Spanish magazine Club del Deportista. When a coach has faith in you as much as he has and gives you that confidence, its vital. Atletico Madrid remain as tough as ever, but Guillem Balague looks at how Diego Simeone is adapting the way they play. Former Argentina midfielder Simeone has transformed Atleticos fortunes since taking charge of the ailing club in 2011, breaking Barcelona and Real Madrids nine-year domestic stranglehold to win La Liga in 2014.They also won the Europa League and the Copa Deal Rey in successive seasons and have also finished runner-up in twoo of the last three Champions League finals.dddddddddddd Scouting Report: Saul Niguez Football Whispers takes a closer look at Ateltico midfielder Saul Niguez. Saul is far from the only Atletico player to speak of the coachs influence, with France international Antoine Griezmann admitting in August he sought assurance Simeone would remain in charge before penning a new contract with the club.Yet Simeones iron grip on the club means Atletico could find themselves losing key personnel when he eventually decides to depart. Diego Simeone has recently reduced his contract by two years to remain with Atletico until 2018 The 46-year-old recently reduced his contract with Atletico from 2020 to 2018, casting doubt on his long-term future there.For me and for Atletico its the same: Simeone is everything, added Saul. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. The tranquility he transmits to me has made me the player I am today on the pitch. It took a lot to win his confidence, but now I have it I have to keep fighting to the death for him. You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Simeone will decide after 17/18 Atleti dominate La Liga awards VOTE: Who should win Ballon dOr? LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Podcast Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor