Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

20.09.2018 01:42
upbeat about the sides chances following the 2-0 sweep over UAE at the same venue in August.Our players will relish the opportu antworten

Cricket Scotland announced a near-identical squad from their previous campaign - the ICC World Cricket League Championship against UAE - for the two ODIs against Hong Kong in Edinburgh on September 8 and September 10.Uncapped fast bowler Gavin Main was the only change in the squad, replacing Josh Davey. Main, however, is available for the second ODI only.Scotland coach Grant Bradburn was upbeat about the sides chances following the 2-0 sweep over UAE at the same venue in August.Our players will relish the opportunity to play two more ODIs before the summer ends and are eager to finish the home season on a positive note, he said. We have seen huge benefits this season from training hard as a wider squad and we now have more players than ever contesting selection in the national team.Squad: Preston Mommsen (capt), Kyle Coetzer, Matthew Cross (wk), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans, Safyaan Sharif, Con de Lange, Craig Wallace, Chris Sole, Gavin Main (second ODI only) Wholesale Jerseys . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. http://www.jerseysnflwholesalechina.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Jerseys NFL Cheap .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Top squash player Dipika Pallikal will compete in the Senior National Championship in July for the first time in five years after the organisers announced equal prize money for the premier domestic tournament.Championship director Niraj Shirgaokar confirmed that the nationals will have an equal reward in the mens and womens category with the winners getting Rs 1.25 lakh each.Pallikal had boycotted the nationals demanding equal prize money after winning the title in 2011.I look forward to playing the nationals again. My stand was not just about me but for the entire womens squash fraternity. Nowadays, you have more and more international events offering equal prize money. So, it is good that the national federation (SRFI) too has decided to have that, she said.Confirming the development, Shirgaokar said, Equal prize money is a contentious issue all over the world, but tthere are events which offer the same.dddddddddddd I welcome SRFIs decision to have the same prize money for men and women.The matter of women demanding equal wages is not only confined to squash. They are paid the same as men in all four tennis grand slam events but significantly less on the WTA circuit.PSA, the professional body for squash, has recently made a conscious decision to have equal prize money. The World Series Finals in Dubai last month had equal prize money of $160,000 each.?Joshna Chinappa, a 14-time nationals winner, too welcomed SRFIs move. Playing the nationals has never been about prize money for me. It is something I have to be part of every year. But it is nice to have equal prize money. Why should it not be? she said. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor