Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

20.09.2018 01:43
nited States streak of gold medals in ice dance at Skate America to eight; it has won 12 of the last 14. The brother-and-sister Antworten

HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. -- Americans Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani won the ice dance title, while teammates Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue finished second Sunday at Skate America.Japans Shoma Uno claimed the mens championship earlier in the day, with Americans Jason Brown and Adam Rippon finishing second and third in the opening event of the Grand Prix season.The Shibutanis victory extends the United States streak of gold medals in ice dance at Skate America to eight; it has won 12 of the last 14. The brother-and-sister team, the reigning world silver medalists and U.S. champions, dazzled the crowd with their intricate free dance. They totaled 185.75 points overall after a free dance mark of 112.71.It was a great start to our season, very happy with our free dance performance today, Alex Shibutani said. There was a lot of anticipation on our part in getting to debut both of these programs. We are excited to have gotten our season started. Were looking forward to building toward Cup of China.Hubbell and Donohue moved up from third after the short dance to win the silver medal with 175.77 points. They edged Russias Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloviev by exactly one point.We were happy to start our Grand Prix series here in America, Hubbell said. I think it was a great event for us as well as all of Team USA. It was a really wonderful week.Earlier, Uno landed three quadruple jumps en route to the title at the Sears Centre Arena. Uno, skating to an intense tango, moved seamlessly through his demanding program, but fell late in the program on a triple axel combination. He finished with 279.34 points.The first half of my program was great, Uno, 17, said through a translator. Unfortunately, I missed a three-jump combination toward the end and I feel regrettable about that. My six-minute warmup didnt feel so good, but I was still able to pull out what I felt today and Im satisfied in that sense.Brown, rom the Chicago area and the 2015 U.S. champion, landed his opening quad for the first time this season, although it was scored as under-rotated. He received 268.38 points.Its been a long, long journey to put out a quad, so Im pleased to stand up on it today and kind of just take it as another day, Brown said. Once I landed it, I just kept on going.Rippon, meanwhile, fell on his opening quad. In debuting a brand new program, Rippon scored 261.43 points.I have only had the program for a week and a half, Rippon said. I was really pleased with what I did today. It wasnt perfect, but I think the work I did in the offseason paid off in making the quick change. Im so glad I changed the program. It feels right. Theres a lot of work to do and Ill definitely be getting all that work done. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Wholesale Jerseys . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. http://www.wholesalejerseysyear.com/ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. NFL Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada.Ray Parlour insists Arsenal are still in the title race - but says they must fix their home form if they are to stand a chance. Arsenal are third in the table on 55 points, six behind rivals Tottenham in second and 11 points behind leaders Leicester, having played a game less.Arsene Wengers side have won just two of their last eight games at home in all competitions, and Parlour, who won three Premier League titles with the club, believes Arsenal do still have a chance to top the table - as long as their form at the Emirates Stadium improves. I think theyve got to still be alive, he said. Theyve got five home games left, but three tough away games - West Ham, Manchester City in the second from last game of the season and Sunderland, who will be fighting for their lives. Their homes games you would expect them to win. Thats going to be the problem, their home form - is it good enough? Ray Parlour But their homes games you would expect them to win. Thats going to be the problem, their home form - is it good enough?We saw them get beaten by Swansea and Watford in the FA Cup, so theyve got to improve on that. Away from home, it hasnt been too bad - a good performance against Everton, who were pretty poor, but Arsenal had to do what they had to do.[Wenger] will be saying to be positive and to keep going. Arsenal have just got to stay in there and hope that Leicester and Tottenham make a mistake. Arsenal players react after going down 2-1 to Watford in the FA Cup in their last home game But at the moment, they have been playing so well, that its going to take a big mistakee from them for Arsenal to win it but theyre certainly in the race.ddddddddddddArsenal defeated Everton 2-0 on Saturday, thanks to goals from Danny Welbeck and 19-year old Alex Iwobi. Parlour believes the young striker has given Arsenal a boost since coming into the side.Iwobi has stepped up. Hes been a real revelation in the last month as he has been playing on a regular basis, added Parlour. Alex Iwobi scored Arsenals second goal at Everton on Saturday Hes strong, hes young and hes fearless at the moment.Former England midfielder Parlour also spoke to Sky Sports News HQ about the inclusion of Leicesters Danny Drinkwater in the squad for this months friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands.And Parlour, who won 10 caps, believes Drinkwater deserves a chance to show what he can do. Ray Parlour thinks Danny Drinkwater should get a chance to show what he can do for England Hes currently one of the best midfielders - he has done such a great job with Kante. Hes at a great age now, hes 26 and he has played a lot of football, said Parlour.Hes been amazing and I think sometimes, youve got to look at people in form and certainly he is a player who is very efficient on the ball. Thats why Leicester are top in the league - why not give him a chance?Vardy has got his chance because he has done so well, now Drinkwater probably deserves his chance as well. Also See: Cech picks up top award Bellerin welcomes break Walcott in danger? Leicester crowned on April 24? Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor