Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

24.09.2018 01:36
am?two days after telling Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey he was retiring.I was taught, by an amazing woman, that how you e antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Wide receiver Andre Johnson says his mother taught him to exit the same way he entered.That explains why he quietly retired midway through his 14th NFL season.Johnson posted a statement Wednesday on Instagram?two days after telling Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey he was retiring.I was taught, by an amazing woman, that how you enter is the same way you should exit, Johnson wrote in the Instagram post that he also shared on Twitter. Mom, I love you for all that you gave and sacrificed.Johnson thanked everyone for their texts, post and calls over the past few days. He also thanked an uncle; his agent, Kennard McGuire; former Houston general manager Charley Casserly, who drafted him No. 3 overall in 2003 out of Miami; the city of Miami; and both the Indianapolis Colts and Titans for allowing me to continue a dream.He also thanked the McNair family and the Houston organization for 12 years of support.To the city of Houston and the most incredible fans on earth, I simply end this journey by saying, Houston is my destination. I am coming home and I will always be a Texan, Johnson wrote.Johnson remains the leading receiver in Texans history with 1,012 catches for 13,597 yards and 64 touchdowns. He joined the Titans this season after spending 2015-16 with another AFC South team, the Colts.The seven-time Pro Bowl wide receiver told Mularkey of his plans to retire Monday without commenting publicly until the Instagram post. He caught only nine passes for 85 yards and two touchdowns this season, including the game-winning TD in Week 2 in Detroit.Johnson retired as one of the NFLs best receivers. He ranks ninth with 1,062 catches and 10th with 14,185 yards receiving, and also caught 70 touchdowns. Johnson led the NFL in catches in 2006 (103) and in 2008 (115). He led the league in receiving yards in 2008 (1,575) and 2009 (1,569).He and former Colts receiver Marvin Harrison, inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame earlier this year, are the only NFL players to record four seasons of 100-plus receptions and 1,400-plus yards receiving. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Anthony-Munoz-Jersey/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Josh-Malone-Jersey/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Vincent-Rey-Jersey/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Aj-Green-Jersey/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Francis Alonso scored 16 points and UNC Greensboro defeated North Dakota State 65-54 on Saturday night at the High Point University Tournament.Diante Baldwin added 14 points, seven rebounds, five assists and four steals. Mike Smith had 12 points and seven rebounds for the Spartans (2-2).A.J. Jacobson was perfect on six 3-point attempts to lead the Bison (3-1) with 18 points. Carlin Dupree added 11 points and Paul Miller 10.The Bison shot 50 percent fromm the floor (20 of 40) and the arc (9 of 18), but were done in by 19 turnovers and being outperformed on the offensive boards 9-2.ddddddddddddAlonso scored 12 points in the first half when UNCG took a 39-29 lead, going on a 13-0 run over the final 6:50 of the half.The Bison were within four points midway through the second half but got no closer. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor