Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
DMT11 Offline

25.09.2018 05:45
"This is the moment antworten

A new film about the French rogue trader Jerome Kerviel casts him as a bright provincial lad swept up in a whirlwind of ambition and greed.

The Outsider opens in cinemas across France next week just as Societe Generale Supreme X Nike Air Max 98 Hombre Negras Baratas , the bank Kerviel almost brought to its knees, makes a new bid to recover the 4.9 billion euros ($5.5 billion) it claims he lost them.

Kerviel Supreme X Nike Air Max 98 Blancas Negras Baratas , 39, the son of a village blacksmith from rural Brittany Mujer Nike Air Max 98 Floral Camo Sequoia Negras Baratas , was jailed for three years for forgery and breach of trust but claimed his bosses turned a blind eye, while profits kept rolling in.

Although paid a relatively modest salary by France's third biggest bank Mujer Nike Air Max 98 Azules Nebula Sail Baratas , Kerviel is alleged to have made it 1.9 billion euros before the financial crisis accelerated his losses.

The film by Christophe Barratier, director of the international hit The Chorus Mujer Nike Air Max 98 Barely Rose Elemental Rose Baratas , is based on Kerviel's own book The Spiral: The Memoirs of a Trader, and follows the young futures dealer up to the moment his huge losses were uncovered in January 2008.

"I think I have succeeded in getting close to the truth Mujer Nike Air Max 98 Igloo Plata Baratas ," Barratier told AFP, saying he was more interested in discovering the "human rather than the judicial truth."

Instead of a courtroom drama Mujer Nike Air Max 98 Blancas Plata Baratas , Barratier turned the story into a thriller which builds to the moment Kerviel is exposed.

"The film had to stand up to whatever surprises are yet in store," the director said Off White Air Max 90 Baratas , referring to the fact that Kerviel's legal battles are far from over.

By Sportswriter Wang Jimin

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Shaunae Miller of the Bahamas shocked gold medal favorite Allyson Felix to win a thrilling women's 400m final at the Rio Olympics on Monday.

Miller recorded a personal best of 49.44 seconds to finish just seven hundredths of a second ahead of the USA's Felix. Shericka Jackson of Jamaica took bronze in 49.85.

Miller led by several meters at the final bend but had to withstand a late charge from Felix before diving over the finish line.

Slow motion replays showed the 22-year-old's outstretched arms were just ahead of Felix.

Overcome with emotion, Miller remained on the ground for several minutes after her victory.

"This is the moment I have been waiting for, I just gave it my all. Such emotions I just can't say," said Miller.

"I've been going through so much this year. Everyone at home will all be celebrating this victory," she added.

/]Cheap NCAA Jerseys[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor