Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

27.09.2018 01:28
knee in Week 5 last season. He had surgery soon afterward and was far enough along in his recovery that he participated in some antworten

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- The Chiefs placed running back Jamaal Charles on the physically unable to perform list Wednesday, though coach Andy Reid said it should not be considered a setback in his return from a knee injury.Charles tore the ACL in his right knee in Week 5 last season. He had surgery soon afterward and was far enough along in his recovery that he participated in some drills during mandatory minicamp.Hes on track and hes played a lot of downs, so he knows what he needs to do to be ready, and I think well be fine there, Reid said. The important thing is that we are patient with him in bringing him back. He knows what to do to be ready and when hes ready, well bring him back.This is the second time that Charles has undergone surgery to repair an ACL. He missed most of the 2011 season after hurting his other knee but ran for 1,509 yards the following season.Still, Charles is older now -- he turns 30 in December -- and has many more hits on his body.The Chiefs can afford to take their time with him, though. They re-signed Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware in the offseason, bringing back the speed-and-power combination that filled in well for Charles when he was hurt while making a cut in a game against the Bears.Were just going to take our time, Reid said. Were just going to make sure hes good.The Chiefs can take Charles off the PUP list whenever he is medically cleared, but that likely will not happen anytime soon. Veterans do not report for the start of training camp until Friday.Chiefs cornerback Phillip Gaines also tore an ACL early last season, but he is already close to full speed. He is expected to compete for one of the starting jobs opposite Marcus Peters.I thought he moved around great, Reid said after the first practice involving rookies, select veterans and quarterbacks. He took a lot of reps and it looks like hes put on some weight and some strength. I was happy with what I saw today. He competed.Gaines said he still has some rust to knock off, but he is close to 100 percent.Im definitely climbing toward that way, he said. Its the first time playing football since the Green Bay game (on Sept. 28), so just feels good to be able to have the opportunity to play.Gaines said there is no pain in his surgically repaired knee, just a bit of stiffness from time to time. He praised the work of Dr. James Andrews, who also operated on Charles and repaired linebacker Justin Houstons torn ACL in February, and said that he trusts his knee to hold up.I mean, Dr. Andrews is one of the best surgeons in the world, hes world-renowned, Gaines said, and everybody knows him. So if he says my knees good, then I have all the confidence in the world.Wide receiver Mike Williams, who was signed to provide some depth, also made it onto the practice field Wednesday after dealing with a hamstring injury during the offseason program.Williams starred for Tampa Bay before injuries and a suspension derailed his career.It feels real good. Thats what Ive been training for to get back out there, so its kind of good that I got an early start, he said. It feels really good to be back out here again.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Mike-Singletary-Jersey/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Hats/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Sam-Acho-Jersey/ . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Eddie-Jackson-Jersey/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. TROON, Scotland -- Fully aware of the controversial rules issue involving Dustin Johnson at the U.S. Open last month, R&A officials said Wednesday that they have taken steps to assure there is not a repeat at The Open.Johnson was assessed a 1-stroke penalty because it was deemed he caused his ball to move on the fifth green during the final round. But at the time, no penalty was issued; it wasnt until the 12th hole that Johnson was told there could be a penalty, and only after the round that the United States Golf Association assessed it.Even with the penalty, Johnson won the U.S. Open by 3 strokes, although the last two hours played out with the possibility of a rules violation dominating the discussion.Weve made some changes in the light of Oakmont and being more prescriptive, said Martin Slumbers, chief executive of the R&A during a news conference at Royal Troon.It might have been a bit of an awkward conversation as the R&A invites more than 40 rules officials around the world to officiate at The Open. Among those who are at Royal Troon this week is Mark Newell, who was the walkinng official with Johnson and Lee Westwood during the final round at the U.ddddddddddddS. Open.Also serving as officials are Mike Davis, executive director of the USGA, as well as John Bodenhamer, the USGAs senior director of rules.Although he didnt offer specifics, Slumbers said that for the past decade, the organization has had its chief referee stationed in a compound for access to video replays.The rules are complex, Slumbers said. This is a big, big animal out there being played on. All sorts of things can happen, we know that, and generally do happen in this game. It is the speed and clarity with which we respond, which is something that were very focused on. And I think its a function of us sitting here, just about 50 yards away, being able to respond and provide instructions back to the referees, is the difference in how we would deal with it.Like the USGA, the R&A uses rules officials from around the world, including the PGA Tour and European Tour. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor