Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

27.09.2018 01:29
introduced until 2018 at the earliest, citing a lack of on-track testing as the reason for the delay. Prior to the decision the Antworten

HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- Sebastian Vettel has called on Formula One to reconsider introducing Halo for 2017 once more on-track tests have taken place following the summer break.On Thursday the Strategy Group ruled that the head protection device would not be introduced until 2018 at the earliest, citing a lack of on-track testing as the reason for the delay. Prior to the decision the FIA produced a presentation for drivers and teams underlining the readiness of the Halo, but now it has called for further on-track tests to take place at the remaining races ahead of the introduction of the device in 2018.I dont think we should doubt the [FIAs] research, Vettel said. I think the way it was explained to us, the main point is that not all of us had a chance to test the system and so I think thats fair to give that chance to everyone. I think theres a plan probably in Spa, Monza, to be given the chance to all of us and make us run with the system for this one session to see how it feels.Although changes to the technical regulations for the following season are not usually made so late in the year, Vettel sees no reason why Halo cannot be introduced if the tests in practice sessions prove positive.The way I understood it is that its still open for 2017 as well, I mean if everything goes right, why not? In the end we are trying to change something for the better. I think at this point its fair to say OK let everyone have a go and go from there. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Tim-Williams-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Kenneth-Dixon-Jersey/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Terrance-West-Jersey/ . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Tavon-Young-Jersey/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Ryan-Jensen-Jersey/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . FORT WORTH, Texas -- IndyCar drivers will have Back The Blue decals on their cars and wear caps representing local police and national law enforcement agencies when they resume the rain-interrupted race at Texas Motor Speedway on Aug. 27.Just weeks after the June 12 postponement, five law enforcement officers were shot and killed July 7 in downtown Dallas at the end of a protest over protest over police-involved shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota in the days before that. There have been protests this week in Milwaukee after an officer-involved shooting there.Indianapolis 500 champion Alexander Rossi joined Texas Motor Speedway officials Wednesday on visits to the headquarters of the Fort Worth Police Department and the Dallas Police Department.It means a lot, we had an opportunity with the race being rescheduled to do something to show our appreciation, and our respect, and gratitude, Rossi said. Im just honored to be a part of it.Rossi and TMS President Eddie Gossage addressed officers at each department, and presented 200 tickets for the race at each stop. Police personnel will be admitted to the race free, along with a companion, by showing their badge.Gossage said all that is being done is a way to show respect to police and all first responders.Our fans blood runs red white and blue, probably moore than any other sport going, so it just made obvious sense, Gossage said.dddddddddddd To put the `Back The Blue decals on the car and for each of the drivers to wear a hat from a various police department, as opposed to their sponsor hats, thats a big deal.The Texas race in June was first pushed back a day because of rain, then the next day completed only 71 of the scheduled 248 laps before more rain led to an unprecedented 2 1/2-month delay.Fort Worth police officer Matt Pearce, who survived being shot multiple times by a fugitive during a manhunt in March, will return as Grand Marshal and give the drivers command to start their engines -- the same as he did in June. He appreciates what TMS and the IndyCar Series are doing for officers when the race resumes.It means a lot to every officer, anybody that wears a badge, Pearce said. I know that for me it was a big morale booster knowing that I had support, not only from my guys, but pretty much every agency throughout the Metroplex. I dont think theres an agency in Tarrant County that didnt chip in to support me when I needed their help, and thats huge. ... I really think that has a lot to do with how fast I have recovered. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor