Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:26
ake over the cities, the hotels and the airport. Weve got 21 Super Bowls that we put on across the world, so Id like to see that Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Kevin Love didnt think anything unusual was going on Wednesday night. The scoreboard told a different story.Love scored 40 points, including an NBA-record 34 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Portland Trail Blazers 137-125.Love fell three points shy of the league record for points in any quarter, set by Golden States Klay Thompson, who scored 37 in the third on Jan. 23, 2015.As his point total grew on every possession and the Quicken Loans Arena crowd was on its feet each time shot the ball, Love just went about his business.Im not trying to be nonchalant about it, but sometimes when youre in it you dont necessarily feel it, he said. There was nothing out of the ordinary as far as our play-calling and our flow of the game. I just felt like guys were finding me.LeBron James recorded his 44th career triple-double with 31 points, 10 rebounds and 13 assists, but thought Love owned the night.Obviously we had a huge hot hand, James said. That was lightning. We just kept giving him the ball and he kept knocking them down.Cleveland also set a franchise record with 20 3-pointers and showed no signs of being rusty in its first game since Friday.Love, who set a team record for points in a period, made 11 of 14 field goal attempts, including 8 of 10 on 3-pointers in the first quarter. He made his first six shots with five 3-pointers.Love didnt realize he was closing in on Thompsons milestone.I didnt know that was the record, he said. I wasnt really aware of it.Damian Lillard scored 40 points for Portland, including 25 in the second half.LeBron James coming downhill is a handful by himself, then you have K-Love on the opposite side -- and somehow, he got lost -- and he ended up getting a wide-open shot, Lillard said. You cant have that.James had his second triple-double this season. He also passed Guy Rodgers for 17th place on the career assist list.Cleveland, which made its first nine 3-pointers, led 46-31 after one quarter and scored 81 points in the first half, two short of the franchise record.Love was 1 for 6 and scored six points the rest of the game, all in the third quarter. He made 12 of 20 shots, including 8 of 12 3-pointers.To get 34 points on this team, it says a lot, said Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue. The thing I liked the most was when he got going, our guys really looked for him.Love recorded his first 40-point game since April 14, 2014, with Minnesota. He scored a career-high 51 points while playing for the Timberwolves on March 23, 2012.STAR-STUDDED CROWDIndians manager Terry Francona, voted the American League Manager of the Year last week, and Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown were in attendance. Entertainer Wayne Newton was also at the game and congratulated Love as he came off the court.TIP-INSTrail Blazers: Portland finished 1-4 on a five-game road trip. ... F Al-Farouq Aminu (left calf strain) missed his ninth straight game. Coach Terry Stotts said there is no update on his status. .... Stotts has 190 victories with Portland, tying him with Mike Dunleavy for fourth place in team history.Cavaliers: Loves highest-scoring game with Cleveland was 34, which came on Nov. 23, 2015, against Orlando. ...Clevelands record for points in a half is 83, set on Jan. 15, 1993. ... Tristan Thompson and Portlands Maurice Harkless received double technical fouls after getting tied up under the basket in the second quarter.UP NEXTTrail Blazers: Host New Orleans on Friday, beginning a four-game, nine-day homestand. Portland is 4-3 at Moda Center this season.Cavaliers: Host Dallas on Friday. Love averaged 19.0 points and 14.5 rebounds in two games against the Mavericks last season. Cheap Duke Jerseys Authentic . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Duke Jerseys From China .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.cheapdukebluedevilsjerseys.com/?tag=cameron-reddish-college-jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Harry Giles College Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Stitched Duke Jerseys . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. McLarens new executive director Zak Brown says Formula One should aim to turn each grand prix into an occasion as big as the NFLs Super Bowl.Brown has experience in motorsport marketing and had been linked to a role with F1s incoming owners Liberty Media before taking his new job on the commercial side of McLaren last month. The Californian businessman believes the sport needs to do a better job of promoting itself in order to achieve the growth Liberty has in mind, and says F1 could learn a lot from the prestigious Super Bowl.I think we need to take a look at the weekend format and how F1 engages with the consumers in the grandstands, and how close can we get them to our teams on site, Brown said. We go to these cities and it needs to be a big event leading up to it.The Super Bowl does an excellent job. When they put on a Super Bowl they have a high level of fan engagement, come in to town and take over the cities, the hotels and the airport. Weve got 21 Super Bowls that we put on across the world, so Id like to see that in market.Brown hopes Liberty will also put more emphasis on expanding F1s digital content when it takes full control early next year.Then we have digital -- that we all talk about -- and its a fast paced environment where what worked todday may or may not work tomorrow.dddddddddddd. Given that Liberty has a media-centric background - specifically Chase [Carey, CEO] has a media background - Ive got high expectations that they will do great things in the media space, which is ultimately how we reach the largest audience we can.Had Brown taken a job with Liberty he may have been at the centre of such decisions, but even in his new role he is confident he will have an impact on the sport through its decision-making bodies. McLaren has a full-time seat on the Strategy Group, which exists to formulate the long-term direction of F1, and Brown is hopeful he can use that as a forum to get his views across.Hopefully now Ill have a louder voice [in F1] -- being an American everyone expects me to be loud - but it will be about just having a seat at the table and sharing my views. I think business, whether its McLaren or Formula One, you can always improve and so Im going to push areas where I think it will be better for all of us. Im super excited about it, I think Formula One has tonnes of growth opportunity and I want to personally and professionally contribute to that. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Nike Free Rn »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz