Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Online

30.09.2018 12:28
ats when I became an MVP.Iverson saved his final thank you for wife Tawanna.Youre just the best to me, he said. I want you to wa antworten

SEATTLE -- For someone who tries to keep everything as even as possible, this week is a major challenge for Washington coach Chris Petersen.Theres no getting around the enormity of the opportunity in front of the 10th-ranked Huskies when they host No. 7 Stanford.After years of reconstructing their program -- first under Steve Sarkisian and now Petersen -- the Huskies (4-0, 1-0 Pac-12) have a chance to prove their top-10 ranking this season is justified and that they are the team to beat in the Pac-12 Conference at this point. Or Friday night could end up exposing Washington as not quite ready to rejoin the college football elite.Either way, its the most significant game in Petersens three seasons and arguably the game with the most at stake for Washington since it last went to the Rose Bowl in 2000.Its a great opportunity for the kids, for everybody playing in a game like this, Petersen said.Its also a historically rare ranked home game for the Huskies. Itll be the fourth all-time meeting of teams ranked in the AP Top 10 in Seattle and the first in 19 years. The last time came in 1997 when No. 7 Nebraska beat No. 2 Washington 27-14.And it comes after Washington barely passed its first real challenge of the season this past weekend at Arizona.Washington survived its trip to the desert, winning in the state of Arizona for the first time in 10 years with a 35-28 overtime win over the Wildcats late Saturday. With a Friday game, everything is condensed this week. The Huskies returned to Seattle around 5 a.m. Sunday, with many watching tape on the flight home. The players came in for practice on Sunday night and practiced Monday -- a normal day off for the team.On top of the condensed week, classes for the Huskies begin Wednesday.Weve been looking at this part of our schedule for a long time, Petersen said. On the road, tough environment, have to come home and play Stanford and then go on the road again. We get the schedule and then we make our schedule and adjust and go.The performance in the desert exposed some of Washingtons flaws that were hidden by a weak nonconference schedule and three blowout victories to open the season. Most notably, the Huskies allowed 308 yards rushing to the Wildcats as they were unable to control the line of scrimmage. Those rushing yards allowed came against Arizonas spread offense. But it raised concern the Huskies wont be any better facing Stanfords power run game and star Christian McCaffrey this week.Hes great with the ball in his hands. Unbelievable vision, extremely explosive and maybe as patient as anybody Ive seen, Petersen said. Whether hes returning kicks or handing the ball in the backfield, those characteristics just show up, and its a unique combination.The biggest positive to come out of the Arizona victory was the emergence of running back Lavon Coleman as a complementary option to Myles Gaskin in the backfield. Coleman rushed for a career-high 181 yards on just 11 carries, surpassing his rushing total from all of last year in one impressive outing.We have a good stable of running backs, and those guys can all make plays, Petersen said. When they get the chance to do it and they make something happen, theyll get more carries. Thats just kind of how we did it. A. J. Pollock Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Ketel Marte Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Taijuan-Walker-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Curt Schilling Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Daniel Descalso Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- When Shaquille ONeal was 10 years old, his father made a prediction.Friday night when his son became a Hall of Famer, it was realized.Shaq and Allen Iverson headlined the 10-member Class of 2016 enshrined into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. One of the most star-packed classes in recent memory, it also featured international star Yao Ming, WNBA great Sheryl Swoopes, coach Tom Izzo, and owner Jerry Reinsdorf, an architect in the Michael Jordan-led Chicago Bulls championship teams of the 1990s.If I know my father, hes up there arguing with Wilt (Chamberlain) that his son is the best big man in the game, Shaq said.Posthumous honorees were: 27-year NBA referee Darell Garretson; John McLendon, the first African-American coach in a professional league; Zelmo Beaty, the former NBA and ABA star who led Prairie View to an NAIA title in 1962; and Cumberland Posey, who is also a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame.Shaq was an instant box office draw during his career because of his mammoth frame and rim-shaking dunks. But he also exhibited a personality that was as playful was it was engaging. He showed off all of it on Friday.He had the final speech of the night, a humorous dissertation that spanned his long journey in the sport.His speech had serious moments like thanking his parents, Phil Harrison and Lucille ONeal, for giving him the discipline and drive that drove his NBA dream.But he also tossed in light moments. He thanked former Lakers teammate Kobe Bryant for helping him win three NBA titles, but also for getting me pushed off the team and traded to Miami.Before host Ahmad Rashad could even introduce Iverson, the first mention of his name started a roar of cheers throughout the assembled audience.Dressed in all black, former MVP known as A.I., blew kisses has tears began to form in his eyes.Thank God for loving me and blessing me, Iverson said, to be the man that I am and having no regrets for the man that I am. A man that my family loves, my teammates love and my fans love.Fighting tears throughout, Iverson thanked former Georgetown coach John Thompson for saving my life.(After) the incident happened in high school and all that was taken away...no other schools would recruit me anymore, Iverson recalled. My mom went to Georgetown and begged him to give me a chance. And he did.He said he later left Georgetown only as an OK basketball player.But once I started to lissten to Larry Brown and take constructive criticism, I learned how much of a great, great coach that he really is.dddddddddddd ... Thats when I became an MVP.Iverson saved his final thank you for wife Tawanna.Youre just the best to me, he said. I want you to walk around and be proud of yourself that you are a Hall of Famer.Two of the themes on the night were family and journeys. That was the essence of Swoopes speech, who was thankful of her path from tiny Brownsfield, Texas, and that her cancer-stricken mother, Louise, was able to see it.What a ride its been, she said.The 7-foot-6 Yaos arrival from China to the NBA in 2002 instantly helped bring the game to a broader international audience.He was Fridays first inductee, an honor which he joked that should have gone to Iverson.You know why? Because I need more practice than him, Yao said to applause from the crowd and a laugh from Iverson.Yao also thanked his early mentors in China, former NBA Commissioner David Stern for his vision in wanting Yao to play in the league, as well his first teammates on the Houston Rockets. He also singled is former NBA coaches, including Rudy Tomjonavich and Jeff Van Gundy.I will always consider you my family, Yao said. I am Texan and Houston Rocket for life.Izzo has become the face of the blue-collar Michigan State team while leading it to seven Final Fours and the NCAA championship in 2000.He thanked his parents, Carl and Dororthy, for being his first mentors. The 90-year-old Dorothy was in attendance, but Carl passed away last September.Izzo briefly got choked up as he spoke of his father, who he said instilled in him a work ethic that remains with him today.The seven Final Fours and championship are just frosting on the cake, Izzo said.Reinsdorf, the longtime Bulls owner, chronicled what led him to purchase the Bulls in 1984. It was a move he said legendary New York Yankees coach George Steinbrenner panned, telling him hed never make any money.He enjoyed proving him wrong.Its been a great life, he said. I know its the fourth quarter, but Im hoping for overtime.Like his father, Shaq too has a wish.One day when some father quizzes his sons on the greats of the game, I hope Shaquille ONeal will be the answer, he said.---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor