Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:28
he was not a fan.Please no! he posted on Instagram. This is the worst looking mod in Formula 1 history.I appreciate the quest f antworten

Dominic Thiem defeated Gael Monfils in three sets to revive his hopes of qualifying for the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals. Thiem, who lost to Novak Djokovic in his first match, prevailed 6-3 1-6 6-4 in a closely fought encounter at the O2 Arena in which Monfils appeared to struggle with a leg problem during the second and third sets.Thiem will give himself a strong chance of progressing to Saturdays semi-finals if he can beat Milos Raonic in his final round-robin match, but Monfils has now lost both of his ties and needs to overcome Djokovic on Thursday, as well as hope other results go his way, to stay in the tournament. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 16, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Shot of the matchMonfils laid the platform for breaking Thiem early in the second set with this corker of a forehand on the turn.Thiems reactionIt was a very close match. I had the much better start and then he was playing a good second set, and the third set was very tight. Luckily he helped me a little bit in the last game of the match. Maybe I was a little bit lucky I won today. Gael Monfils forehand winner on the turn was the shot of the match Expert analysisMark Petchey: He [Thiem] won it with his head rather than his feet and his groundstrokes. He managed to hang in there and ride out the wave of great tennis from Gael. Lets not forget a couple of wonderful forehands from Monfils to give himself a chance. He weathered the storm really well out there.Peter Fleming: It was a shame because Monfils wasnt able to give his best. You could tell he was in a lot of pain out there and there were a number of times when he slid into a shot but chose not to and chose to keep running to take the stress off of that part of his body. Thiem admitted he had been fortunate to win The matchBoth players made solid starts, but Thiem gained the upper hand when he broke in the fifth and ninth games to clinch the opening set.Monfils had started to move gingerly by this point, but he compensated by launching booming forehands and the tactic paid dividends when he broke twice to take a 4-0 lead. Monfils was hampered by a leg injury Although Thiem gave himself hope by breaking back, Monfils was in rampant form and broke for a third time to take the second set 6-1.Despite Monfils continuing to hobble around the court and being seen stretching his legs out at each change of end, the third set went with serve for the first nine games.However, Monfils then lost his composure when serving to say in the match and three double faults handed Thiem victory. Monfils v Thiem: Match Stats Monfils Thiem Aces 8 4 Double faults 5 1 1st serve points won 81% 72% 2nd serve points won 46% 50% Break points won 3/3 3/8 Total points won 74/148 74/148 Watch every day of the ATP World Tour Finals, from November 13-20, live on Sky Sports. Full schedule here. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: We will get the dream final Murray: No 1 hasnt changed me Murray wins on No 1 debut Shots to watch at the O2 http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Donnie-Shell-Jersey/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Ernie-Stautner-Jersey/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Mike-Mitchell-Jersey/ . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Ramon-Foster-Jersey/ . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Louis-Lipps-Jersey/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team.Lewis Hamilton says he would remove the controversial halo device if it was affixed to his car. The F1 world champion had already labelled the halo as the worst looking mod in Formula 1 history. Hamiltons comments were made after Ferrari completed the first public trial of the halo-shaped device at Barcelona testing, as F1 continues to work towards the introduction of a head protection device from 2017.I really, really hope not and if it does come in then l hope that we will be given the option of not using it because l will not be using it on my car, Hamilton told Sky Sports News HQ. And although the concept was devised by Hamiltons Mercedes team, the Briton made clear he was not a fan.Please no! he posted on Instagram. This is the worst looking mod in Formula 1 history.I appreciate the quest for safety but this is Formula 1, and the way it is now is perfectly fine. Kimi Raikkonen tests out his Ferrari with the new safety halo during pre-season testing in Barcelona. Halo device splits opinion in the F1 paddockBut Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel, who followed team-mate Kimi Raikkonen, in testing the device at Barcelona, says there can be no justification for not adopting the halo devvice if it saves lives.dddddddddddd.You can see what you need to see, said Vettel. We can improve it aesthetically and in terms of how much is in your way. We will see evolutions. In principle, it doesnt look very good but if it helps save lives then there would be at least two drivers in the last four years who would be still around - Henry Surtees and Justin Wilson. Nothing justifies not having these two guys around any more.Although teams have agreed with the FIA that some form of head protection structure for drivers will be introduced next year, reaching consensus on the wider direction F1 should take with its regulations remains a challenge.F1s rulemakers have been criticised over the past week for the uncertainty surrounding qualifying rules heading into the new season, while a final blueprint has still not been agreed for 2017s planned design overhaul.Asked in a media session at the Circuit de Catalunya if he thought F1 was fundamentally broke, lacking direction, or in rude health, Hamilton replied: Probably the first two you suggested. The halo concept was devised by Hamiltons Mercedes team I dont really want to say too much about it, but I do agree with the first two things you suggested.Hamilton was the second leading driver to speak out against the state of the sport at Barcelona after his former team-mate Fernando Alonso said he was saddened by the chaos surrounding elimination-style qualifying.If I was a sportsman from another sport I would look at Formula 1 a bit surprised, Alonso said. I dont think it is right and there are too many changes.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Alonso saddened by F1 Halo device splits opinion Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor