Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:28
knee and non-throwing left shoulder, where he had a torn labrum repaired.I feel like Im starting to get some of my wiggle back, antworten

Gerwyn Price and Benito van de Pas claimed their second Players Championship titles of the season with wins in Coventry over the weekend. Price came into the weekend having won the last Players event in Barnsley and he added a second consecutive title when claiming the honours and the £10,000 top prize at the Ricoh Arena on Saturday.With the worlds top four players absent following Thursdays Betway Premier League Play-Offs and ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters - it was former rugby player Price who set the standard averaging over 108 in the final against Jamie Caven who made a welcome return to form. Price beat Terry Temple, Dirk van Duijvenbode, Mervyn King and Cristo Reyes to book a place in the quarter-finals and his last eight encounter with ninth seed Mensur Suljovic was to prove his toughest test of the day.The 31-year-old came through 6-5 against the Austrian before beating Ronnie Baxter in the semi-final to set up a meeting with Caven who beat Paul Milford, Simon Stevenson, Matthew Dennant, Scott Dale, Andy Jenkins and third seed Dave Chisnall on route.Price proved too strong in the final winning 6-1 with his 108 average too much for Caven, who averaged 101. Benito van de Pas claimed Sundays honours in Coventry Sundays event and top prize was claimed by Dutchman Van de Pas who was also a winner in Barnsley earlier this year when he beat Michael van Gerwen in the final.The 23-year-old whitewashed Joe Cullen 6-0 in the final to claim the first prize having seen off Christian Kist, Andy Boulton, World Youth Championship runner-up Nathan Aspinall and Jason Wilson to back the last eight.Van de Pas then eased past Justin Pipe 6-3 to set up a semi-final meeting with Darren Webster who he saw off 6-1.Cullens run to the final was impressive beating Simon Preston, Andy Hamilton, Antonio Alcinas, Andrew Gilding before the notable scalps of Dave Chisnall in the quarter-final and Steve Beaton in the last four.However, the youngster will have to be content with the £6,000 runners-up prize and a second ProTour final after running into an inspired Van de Pas in the final. Also See: MVG claims Premier League crown Mardle hails MVG World Cup of Darts draw Darts on Sky Felix Hernandez Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Ken Griffey Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Guillermo-Heredia-Kids-Jersey/ .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Mitch Haniger Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick is standing behind his decision not to vote in the presidential election or even register to take part in the democratic process, saying he can effect change in other ways besides through a ballot.The San Francisco 49ers quarterback has knelt through the national anthem all season to protest police brutality and the treatment of minorities, drawing criticism and acclaim alike. He took more heat for not voting last week.I thought a lot of different things about the process and what I could and couldnt do, he said Tuesday. Once again, the system of oppression is what I have an issue with. ... I dont agree with the system of oppression and thats something that I will continue to not agree with.For those wondering why he chose not to vote even on local issues that could influence what happens at home in the Bay Area, Kaepernick said, Theres more than one way to create change.Im comfortable with everything that Im saying, what I represent and who I am, he said of his growth into an outspoken activist, given how much he once disliked speaking publicly. At that point in time, there was a situation where I didnt feel comfortable talking because I didnt want my words used against me and now I know if I represent my words properly, what my stance is, who I am properly, that those words cant be used against me.Kaepernick has perhaps bigger issues at work: His Niners (1-8) have lost eight straight games and have a daunting challenge ahead with Tom Brady and the AFC East-leading New England Patriots (7-2) coming to Levis Stadium on Sunday.The 29-year-old Kaepernick regained his starting job from Blaine Gabbert last month. He has thrown five touchdown passes in four games with two interrceptions and has been sacked 11 times -- though he considers the offense to be making progress.dddddddddddd And Kaepernick is back around his 2015 playing weight and feels healthy again following surgeries to his right thumb, left knee and non-throwing left shoulder, where he had a torn labrum repaired.I feel like Im starting to get some of my wiggle back, some of the movement, starting to feel very comfortable with where my health is, how my bodys moving, those things, he said.Last Wednesday, following Donald Trumps victory over Hillary Clinton, Kaepernick was asked his reaction to the election results.I really didnt pay too close of attention because I have been very disconnected from the systematic oppression as a whole, so for me its another face thats going to be the face of that system of oppression, he said. To me it really didnt matter who went in there, the systems still intact that oppresses people of color.After Sundays loss at Arizona, Kaepernick noted: I think it would be hypocritical of me to vote. I said from the beginning I was against oppression, I was against the system of oppression. Im not going to show support for that system.The Sacramento Bee first reported that Kaepernick has never registered to vote.Game notes LB Aaron Lynch returned to practice after missing the past two games with a high ankle sprain. ... WR Torrey Smith and DL Quinton Dial didnt practice. ... The Niners signed OL Colin Kelly to the practice squad and placed OL Fahn Cooper on the practice squad injured list.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor