Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

01.10.2018 01:43
nal League postseason race after umpires ruled that the Cincinnati Reds didnt declare their intention to challenge a call quickl antworten

Ex-Parramatta rake Nathan Peats is probably breathing a sigh of relief after leaving the Eels, Gold Coast teammate Chris McQueen admits.Peats will line up for the second time this year against his former NRL club on the Gold Coast on Saturday but McQueen reckons the ex-Eels hooker is only now truly appreciating his move north.Pre-season wooden spoon favourites the Gold Coast aim to break a six-year finals drought after moving into the top eight with last rounds 32-12 thrashing of St George Illawarra.In contrast, the Eels have lurched from one controversy to another in 2016.In May, Peats reluctantly joined the Titans when he was cut loose by Parramatta to ensure the besieged club became salary cap compliant and could play for points this year.But asked if Peats was now glad he got out of Parramatta, Titans backrower McQueen said: In hindsight with everything that is going on now it is probably good to be away from that sort of stuff.Hes a great player, probably one of the most competitive players I have played with - he hates losing.Parramattas slim finals hopes were all but ended by last rounds 22-18 loss at Penrith.Not that McQueen was taking the embattled Eels for granted this weekend.They seem to be doing a pretty good job to block out everything that is going on there, McQueen said of the Eels.They have been one of the most competitive sides all year.They have nothing to lose after everything that has happened to them this year.We have to show up ready to play.Gold Coasts finals hopes may rest on their next three games - all at home.Besides the Eels, the Titans also host Cronulla and the Warriors.Their run to the finals is completed by Wests Tigers (away), Newcastle (away), Penrith (home) and reigning premiers North Queensland (away).We have three games at home which is good but we have to win every game for the rest of the season to maintain our spot in the eight - we are not getting ahead of ourselves, McQueen said. Cole Hamels Jersey . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Ferguson Jenkins Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Matt-Moore-Kids-Jersey/ Elvis Andrus Jersey . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Rougned Odor Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. ST. LOUIS -- A controversial 4-3 Cardinals?win could prove critical in the National League postseason race after umpires ruled that the Cincinnati Reds didnt declare their intention to challenge a call quickly enough at the conclusion of Thursday nights game.Yadier Molina doubled to left field with two outs and Matt Carpenter at first base in the bottom of the ninth inning at Busch Stadium. The ball caromed off an advertisement for the Missouri Lottery beyond the wall, and Carpenter raced home with the winning run.?However, the ball should have been ruled dead, forcing Carpenter to return to third. Cincinnati manager Bryan Price followed the umpires off the field and spoke with them in the tunnel, but according to the crew chief, the Reds call to review the play was too late and the winning run stood.?In this situation, Bryan Price did not come up on the top step [of the dugout],?crew chief Bill Miller told a pool reporter. We stayed there. I waited for my partners to come off the field. I looked into the dugout, the Cincinnati dugout, and Bryan Price made no eye contact with me whatsoever and then, after 30 seconds, he finally realized. Somebody must have told him what had happened, and we were walking off the field.Miller said none of the four umpires had an inkling the ball hit the sign, or they would have reviewed it themselves.Teams are supposed to demonstrate their intent to review a play within 10 seconds and make up their mind within 30 seconds, but on plays that end the game, that decision must be immediate, according to Replay Review Rule II D-3.Its a terrible rule, Price said. I mean, thats rridiculous.dddddddddddd.Price and staff didnt get the message fast enough from their video review crew.?Because of the crowd noise, we couldnt hear the phone ring, Price said. There was no siren or blinking light to let you know.As the Cardinals mobbed Molina between first and second base, several Reds players milled about on the field as if awaiting a replay review.I saw the Reds still on the field, but I didnt know what happened, so I came inside, and they were saying it was a ground-rule double, Molina said. I didnt know what happened at the moment.Reds left fielder Adam Duvall said the ball definitely hit the sign.I saw it. I heard it. Theres a gap in between the sign and the fence. I wasnt sure if it was in play or not, he said.Duvall retrieved the ball and made a relay home.Cardinals manager Mike Matheny, whose team trails the San Francisco Giants by one game for the final wild-card spot, acknowledged that the ground rules at Busch Stadium made that a dead ball.The Cardinals didnt stick around long to see if there would be a review.They celebrated on the field, and theres no reason to hang around, Matheny said.Carpenter was about halfway between second and third base when the ball hit the padded sign, so he would have been ordered back to third had umpires realized it was a dead ball.When the balls hit, Im running as hard as I can. I never looked or saw where it was, Carpenter said. Im picking up the third-base coach and got the wave, and thats a fun way to win a game. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor