Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Online

04.10.2018 02:39
f ways I can beat him. Lets put it this way, hes never fought a decent opponent. Its wide open.Wilder I think is a bit chinny, t antworten

Tyson Fury might be on a boxing break but his cousin Hughie hopes to fight WBC world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder in the spring.Wilder, 31, broke his right hand during a fourth defence of his title against fellow American Chris Arreola in July and is not expected to box again until March or April.Were in negotiations with Wilder at the minute and hopefully it will come off so I can have a showdown with him, Fury, 22, said. Im not surprised by the speed talk of a world title fight has come round. Its come round for me at the perfect time actually.I definitely see ways I can beat Wilder. Me and my dad have already sat down and looked at plenty of ways I can beat him. Lets put it this way, hes never fought a decent opponent. Its wide open.Wilder I think is a bit chinny, to be honest. Were looking at early March. Me and Tyson went over to New York to watch him live when he fought the Polish kid Artur Szpilka, and he was getting beaten then, he was getting out-boxed until he landed the bomb.So he can be out-boxed, easy. He just has a big punch and I can definitely take his shots. Ive never been wobbled in my life or been put down in all my fights. Ive got a good chin.Because of the illness Ive had, and especially in the last fight, I was always fighting the illness in my body. But now I feel great, Ive been on the right medication, Ive passed all that and its the best Ive ever felt.Hughie also gave an update on cousin Tyson. Hopefully Tyson will come back stronger next year, he said.Hes on the right medication and hes on the mend, so hopefully next year well both be world champions, hell be world champion again and Ill be coming up behind him.And the younger Fury claimed he had turned down a fight with fellow Briton and IBF world champion Anthony Joshua.They offered us the fight [on Dec 10] but it was silly money, Fury said. My dad [Peter] was in negotiations with them but they didnt want it so they went somewhere else.Id take that fight tomorrow. But they were talking stupid at the end of the day. They just offered us the fight to say theyd offered it. But wed take the fight tomorrow if everything was right financially. Thats the fight I want. R.A. Dickey Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Ronald Acuna Jr. Jersey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Danny-Santana-Kids-Jersey/ . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Babe Ruth Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Deion Sanders Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Australias male basketballers have shown promising signs less than a fortnight out from the Rio Olympics with an upset victory over world No.4 Argentina.The Boomers, missing NBA players Andrew Bogut and Joe Ingles, overcame an 11-point deficit at half-time to win 84-83 in Buenos Aires on Wednesday morning (AEST).They were down at every break but fought back in the final term thanks to some clutch baskets to recently crowned NBA champion Matthew Dellavedova and Europe-based star Ryan Broekhoff.It was the sides first game in South America after their practice clash against third-ranked Lithuania on Tuesday was cancelled due to a leaking roof.They had just two games together in Melbourne earlier this month.Three-time Olympian David Andersen led the way with 16 points and eight rebounds, while Brock Motum added 14 points and NBA star Patty Mills had 13 points and four assists.Dellavedova finished with seven points and seven assists, with Chris Goulding (10 points) and Broekhoff (eight points) also contributing.Great win by the boys. Starting to find our rhythm, Broekhoff tweeted.Argentinas flag-bearer at the Rio opening ceremoony and new Brooklyn Nets forward Luis Scola top-scored with 27 points, just ahead of superstar Manu Ginobili on 22 points.ddddddddddddArgentina were last week thrashed 111-74 by the USA, who are the gold medal favourites.Mills said it was a great opportunity to play in Argentina in front of their rowdy home crowd and against one of his really good friends in San Antonio teammate Ginobili.Its a great opportunity for us to prepare for the Olympics, he told Directv.The Boomers next travel to Sao Paulo to play host nation and world No.9 Brazil on Friday morning (AEST), before facing Lithuania two days later.Ingles is likely to be back in the mix for those games, having stayed in Australia for the birth of twins Jacob and Milla on Monday.He is expected to fly out to join the team on Wednesday.Bogut is facing a race against time to be fit for the Games following a knee injury suffered in the Golden State Warriors NBA Finals campaign.The Boomers open their Olympic campaign against France on August 6. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor