Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

04.10.2018 02:40
on Ekblad.Florida also added Jason Demers and Mark Pysyk to their revamped defense.However, all the Panthers well-intentioned of antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. -- Its Opening Night and virtually everyones optimistic at this point.But is there truly reason for optimism for the New Jersey Devils and/or the Florida Panthers, who will meet Thursday at the BB&T Center?For the Devils, the reason for hope revolves around left winger Taylor Hall, acquired June 29 in a trade with the Edmonton Oilers. The Devils gave up defenseman Adam Larsson to get Hall, who produced 26 goals and 39 assists last year.Hall, who turns 25 next month, has scored more than 20 goals in four of his six seasons in the NHL. He had more than a point a game in 2013-2014, when he posted 80 points in 75 games, and thats the kind of production the Devils are looking for from their speedy new forward.The Devils also made another move to add offense, picking up forward P.A. Parenteau on Tuesday after the New York Islanders released him. Parenteau, who had 20 goals and 21 assists with the Toronto Maple Leafs last year, is expected to play against the Panthers on Thursday.Hes a seasoned, veteran player, Devils coach John Hynes told the media. Hes played games -- it just hasnt been with us.Those additions -- especially acquiring Hall -- should help New Jersey, but its important to note that the Devils were 30th in the NHL in goals last season, and that went a long way toward sealing their fate of having just 84 points, 12th best in the Eastern Conference, and a fourth straight season without making the NHL playoffs.The picture is legitimately brighter for the Panthers -- at least if they can stay healthy.Florida won the Atlantic Division last year with 103 points before losing to the Islanders in six games in the first round of the playoffs.The Panthers hoped to build on that momentum by signing high-scoring defenseman Keith Yandle from the New York Rangers, empowering him as the point man on their power play and pairing him with rising star Aaron Ekblad.Florida also added Jason Demers and Mark Pysyk to their revamped defense.However, all the Panthers well-intentioned offseason moves have been stunted to some degree by two injuries.Right winger Jonathan Huberdeau (left foot) is out, possibly for as long as four months, after getting cut by a skate blade on Sunday. And earlier in the exhibition season, the Panthers lost center Nick Bjugstad (broken hand) for about a month.The Huberdeau injury breaks up the teams top trio, leaving Aleksander Barkov and Jaromir Jagr in search of chemistry with a new linemate.Bjugstads absence disrupts the teams second line.Florida is hoping that Jonathan Marchessault, a speedy forward acquired after he scored seven goals in 45 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning last year, can make up for some of the slack.Despite the injuries, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant is taking the high road.I like the players weve brought in, Gallant said. Weve moved forward the past two years. The hope is that we will move forward again this year.Thursdays game should feature two standout goalies. Floridas Roberto Luongo has made a quick recovery from offseason hip surgery and is expected to start for the Panthers. Cory Schneider is expected to start for New Jersey. Both goalies are considered solid candidates for the Vezina Trophy.Other players to watch include:-- Panthers defenseman Michael Matheson, a smooth-skating 22-year-old, could be a Rookie of the Year candidate if he plays up to his prospect rankings.-- New Jerseys Ben Lovejoy is the biggest addition to the defense. He signed a three-year deal after helping the Pittsburgh Penguins win the Stanley Cup last season.-- Panthers center Derek MacKenzie, 35, will be making his debut as a team captain.-- Devils center Pavel Zacha, who was the No. 6 pick in the 2015 NHL Draft, is only 19 years old but appears primed for a stellar rookie season.One of the biggest things to watch for Thursday -- and indeed all season for the Devils and Panthers -- is the toughness factor on defense.The Panthers added an offensive defenseman in Yandle, who has frequently been derelict in his defensive duties throughout his career. The Panthers also got rid of solid defensemen such as Brian Campbell, Dmitry Kulikov and Erik Gudbranson in the offseason.Similarly, the Devils traded away Larsson, who led the team in hits and ranked second in blocked shots.Which defense plays toughest could go a long way toward deciding Thursdays winner. Custom Borussia Dortmund Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Jacob Bruun Larsen Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Manuel-Akanji-Jersey/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Marcel Schmelzer Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Lukasz Piszczek Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. The Denver Broncos had a phone discussion Friday with pass-rusher Von Miller and agent Joby Branion about his contract, league sources told ESPNs Ed Werder.The Broncos recently modified their offer to Miller and would fully guarantee the third year of their proposed six-year, $114.5 million contract, which would begin in March 2017. The matter of how much, and how quickly, Miller would be paid in guaranteed money in a new deal has been a sticking point between the sides.The changed timeline of guaranteed money was first reported by 9News and confirmed by ESPN.The deadline for franchise-tagged players to sign multiyear contracts is July 15. The total value of the Broncos proposed contract would be the richest deal ever given to a defensive player.Earlier this week, sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter that?Broncos general manager John Elway had personally called Miller over the Fourth of July weekend to express a desire to work out a long-term deal, after almost a full month without dialogue between the sides.Sources said Elway and Miller spent about 10-15 minutes on the phone during that call, with Elway telling Miller that the Broncos still love him and want to re-sign him.?Elway told Miller during that conversation that Denver would reach out to his agents this week in an effort to jump-start talks.In an interview with ESPN The Magazines senior writer, Sam Alipour,?on Saturday, Miller explained the nature of the phone conversation.Wanted to take the business side of it, dont talk numbers -- wanted to talk to him man-to-man, tell him how I was feeling, said Miller, who claims he reached out to Elway. Some of the tactics to use and negotiate. Some of that stuff didnt have to be done, knowing the type of teammate that I am -- knock this stuff out quickly, but they have championship tactics. It works ... way for me to tell them exactly how I felt. Took my agent out of it. Some think the agent has a different message than the player. Wanted to tell him my side. We made progress on thaat side, getting stuff off my chest, talk to him.ddddddddddddust last month, Miller publicly said he would not play this season under the franchise tag, and all contact between the sides had ceased. Some around the league thought there were hard feelings between the two sides, which could be why Elway personally reached out to Miller.Though the sides have spoken, Miller reiterated he does not want to play under the tag.Never really played for money, hard to get me to do stuff, but its bigger than one year, Miller said. Its a leaguewide problem that I feel like Im in a situation I can help out with.Miller further explained his belief that the franchise tag is an issue for all players.Young guys coming up after me, my contract be a starting point for those guys, Miller said. Came into the league trying to help people out who played before me and after me, but at the end of the day, its my contract with the Denver Broncos. Its bigger than me, bigger than this -- issue is leaguewide, NFL vs. other pro sports. Huge difference.Miller, the MVP of Super Bowl 50, received the Broncos exclusive franchise tag on March 1. Unless Miller and Denver can reach an agreement on a long-term deal by July 15, Miller will make the average of the top five salaries at his position for this year. And because its an exclusive tag, Miller will be prohibited from talking to any other teams.One of the leagues best impact pass-rushers, Miller had 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles as the Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers for the championship. He also had 2.5 sacks and an interception in the Broncos win over the?New England Patriots?in the AFC Championship Game.Miller had 11 sacks, 35 tackles and four forced fumbles en route to his fourth Pro Bowl selection in 2015. He has 60 career regular-season sacks.Information from ESPNs Adam Schefter and Jeff Legwold was used in this report. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor