Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

05.10.2018 08:26
usingha].Samaraweera began with a century on Test debut in 2001 but suffered a drastic dip in form five years later. When he ret antworten

Thilan Samaraweera reunited with an old friend on his first day as Bangladeshs batting consultant. I divide my career into two, he said. First it is from 2001 to 2006 when I was dropped. I became a totally different player when I met Chandika [Hathurusingha].Samaraweera began with a century on Test debut in 2001 but suffered a drastic dip in form five years later. When he returned to the Sri Lankan side, he averaged over 72 in 2007 and 2008 and peaked with 114.25 from six matches in 2010. Speaking to the media in Mirpur, he said he was looking forward to working with Hathrusingha, who is the Bangladesh head coach, again.I know what he is capable of and I would love to work with him. He gave me the freedom to express myself. He focused on the technique and mindset, the key to international cricket. I became a totally different cricketer. I think my average was close to between 50 or 60.Samaraweera was hired by the BCB for the series against England and Afghanistan. His tenure would last 45 days and in that time he has to make sure the Bangladesh batsmen do not feel the drawbacks of not playing international cricket since the World T20 in March.On the first day I am a bit quiet as I want to get to know the players. There are a few newcomers. I know four to five players as I played against them. Just had a few chats here and there. After another day I will be more comfortable working with this group.My first priority is the Afghanistan series because I know that when you are not playing for four to five months, the international arena seems totally different than practice. I think the key is to get into the groove of international cricket. I am not worried about talent as the talent is there.Samaraweera, who had previously worked as a batting consultant for Cricket Australia, was pleased with the amount of progress made by Bangladesh over the last year and a half.I think the freedom that the coaching staff led by Chandi gave to the Bangladesh players made them believe they could fight against the top teams. You can see in the last 18 months they beat Pakistan, India and South Africa and they also did well in the World Cup in different conditions. More freedom, belief and support from senior to younger players are what a team requires.I think more about the mental toughness and I can see how much they have changed over the last 18 months in terms of the technical aspects. Custom Atlanta Braves Jerseys . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. R.A. Dickey Jersey . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Chipper-Jones-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Deion Sanders Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Bobby Cox Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- LaVell Boyd had 21 points and six assists as UMKC rolled to a 93-71 victory over Division II William Jewell on Saturday.The Kangaroos (7-4) bounced back from a 105-62 loss to No. 3 Kansas on Tuesday and snapped a two-game skid.Boyd was 8 of 12 from the floor. Kyle Steward scored 14 points and Xavier Bishop added 13 for UMKC, which shot 56 percent from the floor and outrebounded William Jewell 46-26. Jordan Giles scored a career-high 12 points, and Darneell Tillman grabbed a game-high nine rebounds and chipped in six points for the Kangaroos, who are 5-0 at home.ddddddddddddPatrick Whelan scored 24 points on 9-of-17 shooting, including six 3-pointers, to lead William Jewell. Matt Lassen also made six 3-point shots and finished with 20 points. Larry Fitzgerald added 10 points for the Cardinals. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor