Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

07.10.2018 01:28
Rosario has hit .461 with four RBI in six games as the starting center fielder.Those guys are picking us up, Molitor said of Po antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- After spending much of the first half of the season in the cellar, the Minnesota Twins became an afterthought in the American League.Minnesota is giving the rest of the AL something to think about now as a playoff spoiler with some minor league call-ups getting more of a chance in the lineup.Tyler Duffey pitched six effective innings and Minnesota took advantage of two misplays by center fielder Carlos Gomez in a three-run fifth that sent the Twins past the Houston Astros 3-1 on Monday night.Eddie Rosario had three hits for Minnesota, which won for the seventh time in nine games.With 50 games, weve got to keep playing. Kind of enjoying what were doing right now, for the most part, manager Paul Molitor said. I think theres a lot of energy, guys are having fun, a lot of joking going around, which is good as long as the focus is where it needs to be.Since July 2, Minnesota has gone 21-12 and leads the majors in runs, hits, doubles and triples. The victory Monday pulled the Twins ahead of Tampa Bay and out of last place in the overall AL standings.Minnesota is still last in the AL Central.Gomez, the former Twins outfielder, let Jorge Polancos single skip by him for a two-base error that allowed one run to score. Then he lost a fly ball off Juan Centenos bat, turning it into an RBI triple.Danny Santana followed with a run-scoring single.The first one was hit really hard and I missed (it) in my glove, and the second one, I (didnt) know where the ball was, Gomez said. We lost the game because of that. I feel worse than anyone in this clubhouse.Duffey (7-8) permitted one run on four hits and struck out eight to win his second straight start. Three relievers combined for three hitless innings, and Brandon Kintzler finished for his 10th save in 11 chances.I feel like Ive been a lot more consistent, Duffey said. Thats the biggest thing -- my arm slot, release point, everything like that feels really good. Felt strong, and stuff was going where I wanted it to.Polanco, called up from the minors when the Twins traded All-Star infielder Eduardo Nunez to San Francisco, has hit .378 with six RBI in nine games since being recalled.Meanwhile, Molitor said Rosario will get a look in center field after the team sent Byron Buxton to Triple-A on Sunday. Rosario has hit .461 with four RBI in six games as the starting center fielder.Those guys are picking us up, Molitor said of Polanco, Rosario and Santana. Cant say enough about Polanco so far, just the quality of at-bats and what hes doing for us.Collin McHugh (7-9) gave up three runs and 10 hits in seven innings, losing his third straight start. The Astros have dropped 10 of their past 13 games and are averaging 2.28 runs during that stretch.FINDING A SPOTPolancos offense hasnt been much of a question mark for the Twins, but the organization has tried to find the right position for the 23-year-old Dominican infielder. Hes spent time at second base, third and shortstop.After five straight games at third, Polanco moved to shortstop on Monday with third baseman Trevor Plouffe returning to the lineup. Minnesota is unsettled at shortstop after trading Nunez. Eduardo Escobar has received most of the playing time at the position since the trade.Maybe one of the better games Ive ever seen him play at short, Molitor said of Polanco. He was clean, finished, threw with confidence. It was a good night for him all-around.TRAINERS ROOMPlouffe started at third base after missing 32 games with a broken rib. He went 1 for 4.UP NEXTHector Santiago (10-5, 4.37 ERA) makes his first home start for the Twins on Tuesday night. The left-hander was acquired from the Los Angeles Angels at the trade deadline and gave up four runs on five hits over five innings in his Minnesota debut at Cleveland. Houston counters with RHP Mike Fiers (7-5, 4.34), who tied a season high with seven strikeouts but took the loss against Toronto in his last appearance. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Ronald-Leary-Jersey/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Aqib-Talib-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Dennis-Smith-Jersey/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Shaquil-Barrett-Jersey/ . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Jared-Crick-Jersey/ . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. BOSTON -- Mookie Betts was out of the Boston Red Soxs lineup Saturday night after an MRI on the All-Star outfielders right knee revealed swelling and a buildup of fluid, but no structural damage.Betts said hes been dealing with the issue the last couple of days and that he felt it Friday after throwing Minnesota Twins second baseman Brian Dozier out at second in the top of the fourth inning.Betts was removed from Fridays game for precautionary reasons before the top of the fifth and was replaced by Michael Martinez.[I feel] pretty good today, Betts said. Have to go for the treatment, make sure everything is clear before I get back out there.Betts said the treatment has mainly consisted of icing his knee in order to get the swelling down.Red Sox manager John Farrell said that Betts might need a couple of days to return, but everything points to this being a short-term situation.Entering Saturday, Betts had appeared in all 94 of Bostons games this season, batting .dddddddddddd307 with 20 home runs, 63 RBIs and a league-leading 221 total bases. He hit leadoff homers against the Twins on Thursday and Friday, becoming the fourth player in the modern era (since 1900) to hit leadoff homers in back-to-back games multiple times in a single season (also on May 31 and June 1).With Betts missing time, Farrell said that hell have to pay close attention as to when to give his players days off so that he isnt without several of his top hitters at once.Designated hitter David Ortiz is expected to get Sunday off, with Hanley Ramirez taking his place.You always want to be in there and play, Betts said. We have a pretty good team and I think everything is going to be fine. Hopefully I can get back in there quick. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor