Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Freeware
StevenCao Offline

14.02.2019 03:01
I decide not to continue investing in my phantom Antworten

The solution is simple. Make this game multiplayer. I think a lot of people here will agree with me that this match could be a lot more enjoyable if we could share the experience with many people Cheap MS2 Mesos .I don't know if the guys over at Nexon know about this game called World of Warcraft, but it's a game where lots of individuals exist in a single world rather than everyone living in their own world. Playing on your own makes that game boring like this game, but partying and going on raids is what makes the game fun. It is the community which makes the game so great. If Nexon added multiplayer to the game this game can have the exact same experience.

I have an archer at level 140. Would not it be cool if there were some folks training with me? I'm grinding by myself. Just seeing people passing by or instruction in the exact same place as I'd make me feel much better if it is not a party.

At this time, because this game is single-player, the game feels really lonely I do not want to play it in its existing state.Anyway, I hope that the guys over at Nexon listen to my advice and add multiplayer.

Maplestory2 Phantoms: Thus investment for little benefit?

To begin with, allow me to start off my admitting that I'm extremely biased for the ghost class and I am not here to ask Nexon to buff ghost or nerf other classes: I'd just like to know everyone's opinion on whether or not I should continue to keep the ghost class or market all my equipment and try to finance a NW instead.

Here's why I am heart torn on funding a phantom:I am about 1m range fully buffed with 254% boss and 84 percent PDR (this range is without ANY percent ATT and I've approximately 100k nx to hopefully use to cube my items from the Upcoming hot timeNevertheless, when I decide not to continue investing in my phantom, I Will Likely use the nx to karma all my equipment over to a new NW

I personally scrolled and perfected my own cane with 10att primes and a +25% boss dmg nebulite (trashy unique pot however).My carte finale is legendary with 2 lines of +30% boss along with a +25% supervisor dmg neb.. In spite of those"adequate" equips, per manager, PDR, and range, I CAN'T DO CRAP -> NW's with around my range using FAR less PDR and %boss can solo tough magnus and hellux >_> according to cherrytigers Maplestory 2 Mesos (really financed ghost ), he could hardly Royal hellux with 1.8m range CLEAN with 90 percent PDR and 300% manager...

minion89 Offline

30.05.2019 05:26
#2 RE: I decide not to continue investing in my phantom Antworten

The article reflects the problem that I am very interested in. I have found many useful information for me. Thanks for sharing this great article
Temple run

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor