Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

31.03.2019 08:30
oint.Of course its nice to get my first NHL point, but the team helped me out and it was a good game, Malgin said.Vincent Troche Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Florida Panthers new additions are making the most of their opportunity.Colton Sceviour scored his first goal for Florida and Aleksander Barkov added his second goal of the season to lead the Panthers to a 4-1 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night.Sceviour signed with the Panthers as a free agent in July after playing parts of five seasons with Dallas.Everyone is fitting in well, but when you can contribute, obviously it helps bring the team together and you feel like youre helping contribute to something good, Sceviour said. That was our goal and weve been doing it so far.Jonathan Marchessault also signed as a free agent in July and scored a goal and recorded two assists. Marchessault vaulted into a higher role when Jonathan Huberdeau suffered a leg injury in the last preseason.Its a really good game. Its tough to get an injury (Huberdeau) that early in the year and I think our group showed some character and guys are able to step up, Marchessault said. I think its real positive again tonight.Panthers 19-year-old rookie Denis Malgin recorded an assist on Sceviours goal for his first NHL point.Of course its nice to get my first NHL point, but the team helped me out and it was a good game, Malgin said.Vincent Trocheck also scored a goal for Florida and Jaromir Jagr also had an assist.Weve got a lot of new guys on our team and to see the way we played the first two games for six periods, I thought we played great hockey, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. Its good to see.Barkovs goal made it 3-1 with 2:22 left and Marchessault added an empty-netter about a minute later. The Panthers won their second straight and the Red Wings fall to 0-2.Weve got something to work on, thats for sure, Red Wings forward Henrik Zetterberg. Its early in the year and were trying to do the right thing but were not really connected right now.Darren Helm scored for Detroit while Petr Mrazek stopped 34 shots for the Red Wings.The night didnt start well, the way I wanted, Mrazek said. The first one went in off (the) skate. We dont have any points so its disappointing for us.Roberto Luongo had 21 saves for the Panthers.Trailing 2-0, the Red Wings closed to within one on the goal by Helm with 6:53 left in the first. Gustav Nyquist passed from behind the net to Helm in the slot and his one-timer beat Luongo.The Panthers took a 1-0 lead on Trochecks goal 1:10 in. Trocheck passed from behind the net and the puck bounced off the skate of Red Wings player Dylan Larkin and into the net.Florida stretched its lead to 2-0 when Sceviour took a cross-ice pass from Marchessault in the bottom of the right circle and fired it past Mrazek at 10:01.Top to bottom we need to be better, Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said.Game notes Panthers F Reilly Smiths brother Brendan is a defenseman for the Red Wings. ... Andreas Athanasiou, a healthy scratch opening night, played on the top line with Frans Nielsen and Henrik Zetterberg for the Red Wings.UP NEXTRed Wings: Hosting Ottawa on MondayPanthers: Visiting Tampa Bay on Tuesday Air Jordan 6 Canada Online . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Air Jordan 6 Canada .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.airjordan6canada.com/ . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 Canada . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Canada . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. NEWARK, N.J. -- The Arizona Coyotes entered the season with increased expectations after installing new general manager John Chayka, embracing a more analytical approach and landing prized defenseman Alex Goligoski in free agency.Through five games, that has not translated into success.The Coyotes defeated the Philadelphia Flyers in their season opener, but they lost their next four games -- all on the road, all in regulation -- and must find a way to win Tuesday in Prudential Center, a place where the New Jersey Devils are perfect in two contests this season.You always expect to win. That was the thing with our group, Coyotes defenseman Connor Murphy said. During training camp, we wanted the mindset to be that every game, you are supposed to win.We are playing to make the playoffs and be a top team in the league. We havent shown that at all. Its a long season and we can get there, but its going to take work.Theyll have to do it without goaltender Mike Smith, who left the teams second game of the season with a lower-body injury and is listed as week to week. Backup goaltender Louis Domingue has started the past three games and owns a 5.03 goals-against average and .851 save percentage in five games.The Devils (2-2-1), with just eight goals in five games, might be the perfect opponent for the Coyotes (1-4-0) as they limp along on their six-game road swing.We knew this was going to be a tough trip, Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. Weve got to find out about our team; every game we find out a little more. There are some areas that are improving and there are some areas which still need lots of work.Weve got lots of players that are getting good experience right now, but all that being said, wins are what you come in this league for. Youve got to have wins.Left winger Taylor Hall was acquired during the offseason to help the Devils fix theeir 30th-ranked offense of a year ago, and he has done his part with three goals.dddddddddddd But important forwards Adam Henrique and Michael Cammalleri, who combined for 42 goals in 144 games last season, have yet to register a goal this season.It is frustrating, Henrique said. Were getting opportunities and we cant seem to find one. We just stuck with it.Devils goaltender Cory Schneider is once again allowing his team to win games they would normally lose. He has a .943 save percentage, the best mark in the league among goaltenders to play more than three games. He has allowed two goals or fewer in his past three starts.You almost rely on him too much because hes so good in there, Hall said. When Im on the bench sitting down, and I cant really see the end result of a shot, I dont even panic because I know hes going to make the save. Hes been our backbone. Hes the best player on our team. The way hes been able to give us stability back there is awesome.The Coyotes have their own scoring woes, as left winger Anthony Duclair and center Max Domi have yet to score in five games this season after reaching 20 and 18 goals a season ago, respectively. If the Coyotes are to snap their losing streak, they might need a meaningful contribution from their second-year stars.Max has had some decent games, still does some good things with the puck, Tippett said to AZCentral.com. Hasnt scored like he did the start of last year. And Duclair, he had a real high shooting percentage last year that everything he shot really went in the net.But now the concerning thing for me is he hasnt gotten as near as many chances as he did last year. So hes gotta continue to work at his game to get his game to a level where he can help us. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz