Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

31.03.2019 08:31
cored in virtually the last kick.A 10-man Roar pulled off an at-the-death 1-1 opening-round draw with Melbourne Victory thanks t Antworten

Coach John Aloisi reckons Brisbanes comfort in the heat could be Newcastles undoing as the Roar attempt to turn around their poor A-League record on the road.The mercury is expected to climb to 28 degrees at McDonald Jones Stadium in Newcastle on Sunday, a spring temperature the Jets will not have acclimatised to quite as well as their interstate opponents.Were happy about that, Aloisi said.It hasnt been that hot there but its been warm here so were prepared for that weather.Its an advantage for us, because were a fit team.You saw last week, even with 10 men, how we ran out that game and scored in virtually the last kick.A 10-man Roar pulled off an at-the-death 1-1 opening-round draw with Melbourne Victory thanks to defender Luke DeVeres equaliser.They did so at their Suncorp Stadium fortress, where they achieved a league-best home record of 35 points from 14 matches last season.The challenge now is emulating that on the road, after a poor 13 points from as many away games that may have cost them the 2015-16 Premiers Plate.We analysed all of last season and we know we have to pick up more points away from home, Aloisi said.Aloisi knows Mark Jones unfancied Jets will be no pushovers after their own plucky 1-1 stalemate with defending champions Adelaide last weekend.However their chances of backing up have not been helped by long-term injuries to key defender Daniel Mullen (knee) and first-choice goalkeeper Ben Kennedy (Achilles).Jason Hoffman (calf) and Finnish striker Aleksandr Kokko (Achilles) are also sidelined.At the very least, Danish star Morten Nordstrand returns to bolster Newcastles already-revived attack featuring Andrew Hoole, Andrew Nabbout and English playmaker Wayne Brown.Roars attacking prowess continues to flourish via Jamie Maclarens combination with marquee man Brett Holman.But Aloisi declined to say whether Tommy Oar would start on the wing following his sharp display off the bench against Victory.He has confirmed Jacob Pepper will fill the midfield shoes of suspended captain Matt McKay.STATS THAT MATTER:* Newcastle are winless in six attempts against Brisbane* The Jets have failed to keep a clean sheet in 16 of their last 17 games* Jamie Maclaren scored in two of his three appearances against Newcastle last season Air Max Sale Australia . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Australia . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. http://www.cheapaustraliaairmax.com/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Cheap Air Max Australia . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . BOSTON -- Anton Khudobin became the latest Boston Bruins goaltender to get injured Monday.Khudobin skated over to the Bruins bench at Warrior Ice Arena just before practice and had his right arm or wrist attended to by the training staff. The goaltender then left the ice and didnt return.The Bruins were already without Tuukka Rask, who has been out since Oct. 20 against the New Jersey Devils because of an undisclosed injury.Heading into their home game against the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, the Bruins (3-2-0) dont know who will be their starting goaltender.This is hockey, Bruins coach Claude Julien. We deal on a day-to-day basis with injuries. You wait for the news and you go about doing your job as its required. If we have to make some adjustments and we have to have different personnel, well deal with it when we have more of an update. But right now I have nothing.Julien had no immediate update on Khudobin and the coach said Rask is still day to day.Malcolm Subban, the Bruins first-round pick (24th overall) in 2012, was recalled from Providence of the American Hockey League on Monday to fill in for Rask.Subban, the younger brother of Nashville Predators All-Star defenseman P.K. Subban, then became the lone goaltender for the hour-long practice.Rask started the Bruins season opener Oct. 13. He then missed the next game two nigghts later because of injury, but he was able to dress as Khudobins backup.ddddddddddddRask returned to play the next two games, but hasnt skated since he beat the Devils 2-1. Rask is 3-0-0 with a .947 save percentage and 1.67 goals-against average.Khudobin is 0-2-0 with a .849 save percentage and 4.10 GAA.Subbans emergency call-up couldnt have come at a worse time for the 22-year-old. In four games for Providence, he has a .846 save percentage and 4.50 GAA and he has been pulled twice. He allowed four goals on 34 shots in an overtime loss to Albany on Sunday.Obviously not the way you want to start the season, Subban said. To be honest last game I felt a lot better. ... I feel like Im battling. Its not the first time Ive faced adversity, its not going to be the last. I dont feel too down on myself right now, to be honest.Subbans only previous NHL experience was a start to forget on Feb. 20, 2015, on the road against the St. Louis Blues.He was pulled one minute into the second period after allowing three goals on six shots.With the Bruins needing to bounce back from their 4-2 loss to the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, Subban might get another chance.If I get the call, Ill be ready to go, Subban said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz