Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

02.04.2019 09:00
aid it was a verdict star fullback Wighton deserved.I am really happy with the hearing and for the team and for Jack, Stuart sai Antworten

An elated Jack Wighton is free to play in Canberras qualifying final after being found not guilty of a shoulder charge.The NRL judiciary panel of Sean Garlick, Royce Ayliffe and Mal Cochrane took just five minutes to find Wighton not guilty of the grade-two shoulder charge on Wests Tigers forward Joel Edwards.Wighton faced a four-match ban if found guilty on Tuesday night at Rugby League Central.It was good to get the result. I cant wait to get out on the park on the weekend. I was always confident. I always had faith, Wighton said.It was just one of those tackles that looked worse than what it was.It has been a long day, a rough start to the week and it is good to get it over with.I am just really excited about the weekend.Raiders coach Ricky Stuart said it was a verdict star fullback Wighton deserved.I am really happy with the hearing and for the team and for Jack, Stuart said.He has been pretty settled and confident for two days. He has handled himself really well because he has put so much into the season.Stuart admitted the case had been a distraction for his team.I wanted to do some stuff with the team this afternoon and we had to postpone it, he said.We havent had a session this week. But we will get through it. It is a challenge. It is not going to be anything but another hurdle we have to overcome.In arguing his case, judiciary prosecutor Peter McGrath conceded the first point of contact between Wighton and Edwards was their forearms but said that didnt matter.It was a classic shoulder charge that player Wighton was at least careless in the way he effected it, McGrath said.The upper arm was tucked and forced against his side.There was forceful contact. He made no attempt to make a conventional tackle.Wightons defence counsel Nick Ghabar argued the tackle in the Raiders win over the Tigers at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday was more a collision than a charge.Player Wighton has gone in rather clumsily, he said.But he did not have his upper arm or shoulder tucked into his side.The arm was never braced and he followed through with a pushing-type motion.A small group of Raiders fans celebrated outside League Central after the verdict was read out. Anze Kopitar Jersey . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Christian Folin Jersey . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-kyle-clifford-jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Rob Blake Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Kelly Hrudey Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- As Jimmie Johnson struggled through the longest winless drought of his Sprint Cup career, team owner Rick Hendrick wondered whether it was time to split up the band.Johnson and crew chief Chad Knaus have won six Sprint Cup titles together, and Knaus has overseen the cars for Johnsons 79 victories. But after 15 seasons together, Hendrick at least wondered a little bit whether they needed a change as Johnson went on a 24-race winless streak with 11 finishes outside the top 15.He didnt act on those thoughts, and Johnson is one of the four drivers vying for the Cup title Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.When you have two guys that have been so good and you try to decide is it time, and this year we started off really well, and then we hit a lull in the summer, and it was -- we asked ourselves then, Is this time, do we need to make a change? Hendrick said Friday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.But when you see things that are so close [to turning around], I think thats when they work harder. We really just sit down and work hard together and try to identify weaknesses, and I think they have both made a commitment -- they want to retire together. They want to finish their careers together.If Johnson wins a seventh title -- tying Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt?Sr. for the most championships in a career -- it will be the first time a driver has won seven titles with the same crew chief.Jimmie personally, obviously, he is by farr one of my best friends, and to be able to have seen him grow and mature into the driver and the family man that he is has been awesome, Knaus said Wednesday.ddddddddddddIts been a great ride.It hasnt been all milk and cookies -- though Hendrick once had them snack that way to get over a rough patch -- but racing rarely is so peaceful.That could be said for Joe Gibbs Racing, which has two drivers in the championship hunt. For the first time in three years of the elimination-style format, two of the drivers --?Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards?-- come from one team.Theyre not sharing a lot of stuff, Gibbs said. Its going to be up to them individually, and I think both of our guys ... its such a big deal for them. We kind of felt like obviously theyre going to be kind of individually going for it. ... Theyll both kind of be on their own here.Busch and Edwards dismissed the notion they arent working together after they posted the top speeds among the Chase finalists in qualifying.Joe is not in our meetings, Busch said about the work among the four JGR teams as well as affiliate Furniture Row Racing. Dont listen to Joe. Were not sharing with him.Everything right now is all the same -- open notebook. Ive been looking at Carls stuff all day. Carl has probably been looking at [notes from] everybody else as well as I have. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz