Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

09.04.2019 08:32
ats a group entry that I have with three members of my ViewFromVegas.com Forums).A record 1,854 entrants are in the SuperContest Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- After five weeks of the Westgate SuperContest, there are still four contestants hitting at 80 percent or better.An entrant using the alias Ripsaw is still in the lead after going 4-1 ATS in Week 5 but actually had his winning percentage drop as hes 21-4 (84 percent) overall. Three SuperContestants are tied for second at exactly 80 percent at 20-5: KM Sports, OhioAgainstTheWorld and 4ViewFromVegas (yes, thats a group entry that I have with three members of my ViewFromVegas.com Forums).A record 1,854 entrants are in the SuperContest this year. They paid $1,500 to enter and are playing for more than $2.5 million in prizes (after an administrative fee of 8 percent was taken out) and a first-place prize of $895,482 with payouts to the top 50.The overall results were better this past week for the SuperContestants as a whole. The top five most-selected teams went 3-2 ATS in Week 5 after going 1-14 ATS during Weeks 2 through 4. For the season, the top five weekly picks are a combined 7-18 ATS (28 percent). The overall consensus was 10-4 ATS in Week 5 and is 34-42 ATS (44.7 percent).RoughRider39 is new leader in Golden Nugget contestA Friday Football Showdown entrant named RoughRider39 is the new leader with a record of 27-7-1 ATS (79.4 percent).This contest, hosted by the Golden Nugget and The Las Vegas Sportsline radio show here in Vegas, cost $2,000 to enter and allows contestants to also pick NFL over/unders as well as college sides and totals. Players make seven picks a week with one point awarded for a win and half a point for a push.RoughRider39 is 1.5 points ahead of @NFL_Totals, who was 19-2 through the first three week but has gone 7-7 over the past two weeks. Mucked Nuts and DShot702 are tied for third with 24.5 points. Last years runner-up, Anthony Curtis (and partner Frank Betti), are fifth with 24 points and then Timothy Bellow and The Garfather are tied for sixth with 23.5 points.Thats the spot that everyone is keeping an eye on as the top seven records after eight weeks qualify for the head-to-head playoff format later in the year. There are 21 players within three points with three weeks to play. (Note: the eighth playoff berth will be determined in a wild-card chase in Weeks 9 and 10).The Friday Football Showdown drew a field of 96 players at $2,000 apiece for a prize pool of $192,000. The eight qualifiers will earn $3,000 each and then face off in head-to-head matches between Nov. 19 and Dec. 9 on The Las Vegas Sportsline radio show from 2-3 p.m. PT Fridays on ESPN AM-1100 here in town. Those four winners will each win another $2,000 each. The remaining $160,000 is then split up with $96,000 to the eventual champion (for a total haul of $101,000), $40,000 to the runner-up, $8,000 each to the semifinal losers and $8,000 to the winner of a bonus mini-contest held in NFL Weeks 15-17 for all contestants (even those eliminated earlier). Cheap Air Jordan 12 . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Air Jordan Retro 12 Ireland . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.airjordan12ireland.com/ . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Jordan 12 Cheapest . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain is being suspended for another year, on top of the 10-game suspension hes currently serving that is scheduled to end Monday, and there are doubts he will get to play again in the NFL after recently missing another drug test, NFL sources told ESPN.McClain is likely to appeal the latest suspension, according to sources.?McClain was serving thec current suspension for testing positive for opiates.... I cant talk about anything to do [with McClain] because Im not allowed to know anything about his testing, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said after the teams 27-17 win over the Baltimore Ravens. And so thats all I can say there...when hes eligible we wont release him and when hes eligible hell be a part of this team. He had ggotten in good shape and so well just deal with what we find out with his status with the league.dddddddddddd.On McClains contract status for next year, Jones said: I cant talk about those items because it might imply that I knew something about his status and I dont want to lose a draft pick.Jones had previously said McClain would not be back with the team when his suspension was scheduled to end Monday.Players suspended for a year or longer do not have a high success rate of returning. McClain will be out until at least November 2017 before hes eligible to apply for reinstatement.ESPNs Todd Archer contributed to this report.? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz