Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

10.04.2019 08:28
ttom three.However, Guidolin is keen to ensure that he players to not ease off before the end of the campaign and assume that th Antworten

He craves it and will do everything in his power, but Lance Franklin says he does not need an AFL premiership to justify his move to Sydney.And coach John Longmire has declared the superstars mega salary is warranted whether the Swans win Saturdays grand final or not.The Swans have made the season-decider twice in the three years since Franklin was recruited on a $10 million, nine-season deal, missing out only last year when the 29-year-old took time out from finals to deal with mental health issues.Theres been an external perception among some that the Swans need to win a premiership to justify the mammoth investment on Franklin.But Longmire has rubbished such talk, explaining his biggest star was recruited to help with the clubs regeneration.Theres no team that would ever think that and no team ever will, and certainly not the Sydney Swans, Longmire said.He was recruited because we knew we were going through a transition phase as far as some older players going out the door, some stars of the past and some younger players coming through.We thought he could help us be competitive. I think hes certainly helped us be competitive.He was really keen to come to Sydney and theyre the reasons why ... we know its about a full team effort, the full 22 this week.When Franklin contests his fifth grand final, against the Western Bulldogs, the 2014 decider will still be fresh in his memory.Despite booting four goals - his biggest grand-final haul - the triple Coleman Medallist and two-time Hawthorn premiership player admitted that 63-point humiliation by the Hawks still burned a little.Yet he did not feel pressure to claim a first flag with Sydney.I love playing football and Im living in Sydney now. I dont have to justify it by winning a premiership, Franklin said.If we find ourselves in that position then well get the chance to win one and Ill be doing everything I possible can to get that.I think its been a pretty consistent season for myself ... but at the end of the day it means nothing.All I want to do is win this premiership and play in another premiership.The Swans outlay has already been returned this campaign, with Franklin delivering 80 goals to eclipse his previous best in a season for Sydney of 79 in 2014.His towering influence has been key in leading a mostly inexperienced forward line and Longmire expected his chasing and tackling to prove daunting for Bulldogs defenders.Hes been terrific this year, Longmire said.Not only his performances but his training - hes been so consistent and leading our young forward line around.Being able to contribute both on the field but also off the field with our group has been highly valuable and its been great to have him playing. NFL Jerseys From China . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Wholesale China Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.nfljerseyscheapwholesalechina.com/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap Jerseys 2018 . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.Francesco Guidolin wants Swansea to treat their last seven games of the season like finals despite a 1-0 victory over Aston Villa easing their relegation worries. Federico Fernandez scored the only goal as the game finished 1-0 to take Swansea to 36 points, 11 clear of the bottom three.However, Guidolin is keen to ensure that he players to not ease off before the end of the campaign and assume that the job is done. Norwich won and the relegation zone is far but we have to play with freedom now but like a final, he told Sky Sports.This evening we didnt play very well in the first half but it was like a final game and we won. Now for the seven games in the last weeks of this season we have to play like a final game.The Italian was also full of praise for the impact of Leon Britton and the role he played in the teams improved second half showing after coming on as a half-time substitute.I know this situation and in the second half we needed a player like Leon to win the ball, take the second balls and to play the first pass right, Guidolin added. He played very, very well and the whole team was improved.Guidolin was also keen to stress the importance the result could have on Swansea in the long-term. Swanseas Leon Britton told Saturday Night Football that he was delighted with his sides 1-0 win over Aston Villa This is the match I was waiting for, a nervous match and we didnt play well in the first half but in the second half we improved, Guidolin said.ddddddddddddI think at the end it is a good victory, three points, very important and the most important thing is for the future and not having to play a game in this situation.Our season has been down, up, down, up and in the last part of the season we need points. It is important for the club and the team for the future to have the possibility to play without nerves but simple, easy - it is better for our players, this club and for me, as well! Also See: Villa near drop after defeat As it happened Swansea fixtures Bet £5 Get £20 Free ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz