Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

10.04.2019 08:28
e behind me, said Holsey , whose pick set up the final touchdown against Mississippi. My instincts took me to the ball.The drive Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- An injured Sean White came off the bench to throw a touchdown pass and Josh Holsey intercepted a last-minute throw to lift No. 9 Auburn to a come-from-behind, 23-16 win Saturday over Vanderbilt.The Tigers (7-2, 5-1 Southeastern Conference) sputtered after starting John Franklin III in place of White, who had an unspecified injury. White returned to open the second half with Auburn down 13-10, then threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Darius Slayton and led two field goal drives.Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said White was banged up and didnt take a snap in practice leading up to the game.Sean threw some in warmups, moved around, and it was kind of one of those deals he thought he could go, Malzahn said. And at halftime we just made the move. He was ready to go, and obviously he gave our offense a spark.The win coupled with Mississippi States upset of No. 4 Texas A&M means Auburn can win the SEC West with victories over Georgia and No. 1 Alabama. That game was airing on Auburns huge video board in the minutes after this one ended, setting off another celebration for fans after the Tigers sixth straight win.Vandy (4-5, 1-4) stayed alive into the final minute against the 26-point favorites thanks to Caleb Scotts 29-yard catch of a tipped ball on fourth and 18. The Commodores moved to Auburns 30 before Holseys interception put it away.I saw my guy go to the flats and I saw (quarterback Kyle Shurmur) pat the ball one too many times, and I just felt something was going to be behind me, said Holsey , whose pick set up the final touchdown against Mississippi. My instincts took me to the ball.The drive was set up when Daniel Carlsons attempt at his fourth field goal was blocked. Alabama native Zach Cunningham leapt over the line at the snap and knocked it down.White completed 10 of 13 passes for 106 yards and Kamryn Pettway topped 160 rushing yards for the fourth straight game. Pettway ran 25 times for 173 yards, but came up limping at the end of a 60-yard run to set up the decisive score after appearing on his way to the end zone. He was clutching his left leg on the ground.Shurmur completed 24 of 36 passes for 221 yards and a touchdown. He also had a 21-yarder on the final drive before the pick.THE TAKEAWAYAuburn: The Tigers showed they can survive a down-to-the-wire game and imperfect performance, but perhaps not an SEC game without White. They still looked vulnerable to the pass after Mississippis Chad Kellys school-record performance. Auburn was especially thin at linebacker with Deshaun Daviss first half ejection for targeting. Starter Tre Williams was out with an injury.Vanderbilt: The Commodores were one big play from winning a third straight game for the first time since 2013. They couldnt get the running game going; the SECs No. 2 rusher Ralph Webb gained 46 yards on 13 carries.UP NEXTVanderbilt visits Missouri in a potential battle for last in the SEC East.Auburn visits traditional rival Georgia likely needing a win to remain in SEC West contention. Wholesale Stars Jerseys . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Cheap Adidas Stars Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Stars Jerseys Authentic .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap Stars Jerseys . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. HOUSTON -- As practices and now games start to pile up, Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller is settling into his new home quite nicely.His skills and quiet, lead-by-example leadership are translating well into Bill OBriens offense.Im getting comfortable every day, Miller said. Im getting used to how the guys block. I think they did a great job the first preseason game of just giving me the opportunity to show the coaches what I could do with my skill-set. So I give all the credit to them, they made my job easy on Sunday.In Sundays preseason opener against the San Francisco 49ers, Miller didnt take long to show off what he can do. A handoff from quarterback Brock Osweiler on the very first play of the game for the Texans offense, Miller found an opening on the right side and went 14 yards.Its always good just to get your feet wet, Miller said. Im here with a whole new offensive line, whole new scheme. So just to go out there and get my feet wet and just having a good run on my first play is always good.Miller finished with 30 yards on four carries, averaging 7.5 yards per attempt in his Texans debut.Entering 2016, Miller comes in among the best running backs in the NFL.During the past two seasons, Miller has led the AFC and ranked fourth in the NFL in rushing yards (1,971) and average yards per carry (4.89). Miller also ranks fifth among all running backs in total scrimmage yards raccking up 2,643 (1,971 rushing, 672 receiving) during the past two seasons.ddddddddddddHes a very hard worker, OBrien said. Tough guy. People ask me what type of runner he is, he can run inside, he can run outside. He can move the pile. Hes a tough running back and can do different things for us. So its good to have him.After spending the past four years in Miami, Miller decided in the offseason to make a change and come to Houston.With the exit of Arian Foster, who is now in Miami, the Texans needed a leader in the backfield to guide the young corps of backs and he has filled that role.Lamar is great, rookie running back Tyler Ervin said. One thing is hes very patient and not only that, hes just great to be around. Im learning a lot from him.Coming to Houston from Miami there have been some differences Miller said and the biggest for him is having more opportunities in Houston to get the ball in his hands.Thus far everything has gone as planned.The opportunity has been good so far, Miller said. Im just here every day just trying to put in the work and just trying to get better. Its the first preseason game, Im still getting used to the scheme and how the guys block. So you know I still have a lot of room for improvement. Im just trying to get better every day. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz