Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Silkroad
jcy123 Offline

10.04.2019 08:29
th Coach [Brian] Kelly today, and he decided that this week I was going to get the first snap for sure, and he kind of congratul Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dames extended quarterback battle came to an end on Wednesday, as the No. 18 Fighting Irish named DeShone Kizer their starter, following his six-touchdown performance in part-time duty during the opener.I had a conversation with Coach [Brian] Kelly today, and he decided that this week I was going to get the first snap for sure, and he kind of congratulated me on fighting through the process and encouraged me to maintain the same mindset and just ensured me that I would be the guy on Saturday, Kizer said Wednesday.Asked if the job is fully his, Kizer said: As of now, Im expecting to be the only guy. The conversation was just more to let me know Ill be the guy.Well see how the game goes. Obviously,?Malik [Zaire]?is an amazing athlete, and theres going to come a time where youre definitely?going to see him on the field, I believe. That hasnt really been talked about too much. All I know is that [Kelly] told me to prepare to be the starter on Saturday, and thats what I plan to do.Kizer completed 15 of 24 passes in Sundays season-opening double-overtime loss at Texas, throwing for 215 yards and five touchdowns with no turnovers. Kizer added 77 yards and one more touchdown on 13 carries.Kizer started the opener and led Notre Dame on a touchdown drive at the outset of the game, but Zaire came in on the second series. The two rotated throughout much of the first half, with Zaire starting the third quarter, before Kizer played the rest of the game. Zaire completed 2 of 5 passes for 23 yards during Sundays contest.Kelly had said during camp that both quarterbacks would play in the opener.A redshirt sophomore, Kizer burst onto the national scene last year, replacing an injured Zaire in Week 2, after Zaire suffered a broken right ankle. Kizer went 8-3 as a starter in 2015, completing 63 percent of his passes for 2,884 yards, with 21 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He added 520 rushing yards last season and 10 rushing touchdowns. NCAA Jerseys From China . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.collegejerseyswholesale.com/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Wholesale College Jerseys China . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. BASTAD, Sweden -- Top-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany withdrew from the Swedish Open on Thursday because of an elbow injury, while fourth-seeded Annika Beck advanced to the quarterfinals.Kerber, who lost to Serena Williams in the Wimbledon final earlier this month, injured her elbow during Wednesdays second-round victory over local wild card Carolina Lister. The German came through after a medical timeout, but was unable to play Thursdays scheduled match against Lara Arruabarrena of Spain.I was practicing this morning and I was not feeling 100 percent, Kerber said. Its still painful so thats why I decided not to risk it and why Im withdrawing.She said she will now focus on the North American hard-court season andd is looking to recover in time for next weeks Rogers Cup.ddddddddddddIn the quarterfinals at Bastad, Arruabarrena plays Germanys Laura Siegemund, who defeated Lucie Hradecka 7-5, 7-6 (4).Beck dismissed Anastasija Sevastova of Latvia with a comfortable 6-2, 6-0 victory, and next plays eighth-seeded Johanna Larsson after the Swede defeated Sara Sorribes Tormo of Spain 6-0, 6-3.In the last second-round match, Julia Goerges of Germany fought back to defeat Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the United States 2-6, 6-4, 6-2. Goerges plays Italys Karin Knapp who beat 2014 champion Mona Barthel on Tuesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz